Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

ISSA Revelations On Buhari Government, Boko Haram, Deaths Of Badeh, Alkali - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISSA Revelations On Buhari Government, Boko Haram, Deaths Of Badeh, Alkali (44488 Views)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISSA Revelations On Buhari Government, Boko Haram, Deaths Of Badeh, Alkali by shachris02: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
fk001:
Fake US group.

Only IPOB will swallow the hook.

grin happy new year Sha.
Re: ISSA Revelations On Buhari Government, Boko Haram, Deaths Of Badeh, Alkali by isnovic(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
It stated that at present, the Nigerian government had completely and comprehensively lost control of the engagement with Boko Haram and could show no instance when the government presently had tactical, theatre, strategic, or information dominance of any aspect of the conflict.

It reads in parts, “It is fair to say that the Nigerian intelligence community itself is no longer sure what groups even comprise ‘Boko Haram’, nor has it addressed the international logistical, ideological, and support aspects contributing to the ongoing viability of the groups.

This right here is the indictment you need to prosecute the top military officers, and bring this war, which has turned to a quick money making franchise for our men in military to a close,

The BH we have now, is the one still kept alive by our military apparatchik.
Re: ISSA Revelations On Buhari Government, Boko Haram, Deaths Of Badeh, Alkali by Codes151(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Redoil:
With all these my fellow yoruba people who are the most intelligent tribe in africa and beyond still want to vote 4 buhari.
Well buhari gave us an expensive gift by naming june 12 after mko.
most intelligent in terms of number!
Re: ISSA Revelations On Buhari Government, Boko Haram, Deaths Of Badeh, Alkali by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Jonathan:
Wetin concern US with Nigeria matter
If not today is new yr, I would have called u a stupid man. They are telling u reality, u still ignore. Why do u insist Atiku goes to US ? Check ur brain
Re: ISSA Revelations On Buhari Government, Boko Haram, Deaths Of Badeh, Alkali by somehow: 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
The mouthpiece of the sponsors of Boko Haram have come to confuse the public again.

We know these people don't want peace in the world because they need to sell weapons, so they try to sow seeds of discord around the world.

ISSA ko, ISIS ni.
Re: ISSA Revelations On Buhari Government, Boko Haram, Deaths Of Badeh, Alkali by eebraa(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
jaxxy:

And it was only the Maj gen the protesting youths saw to kill. They cudnt kill any other persons just Alkali. U guys must be very dull.
Now I know you are a fool.If you read my response before replying,you will see clearly that I said many people were killed and its still happening.Gen Alkali became a trending issue because of his Status.I've lost friends to this same act of cowardice.
Re: ISSA Revelations On Buhari Government, Boko Haram, Deaths Of Badeh, Alkali by UNUKHASO: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
Donald95:
Nigerians especially northern folks are too Daft to reason over the revelation. So don't bother much. Let them die and perish if that is what they want
LET THEM BE THEY HAVE BEEN BLIND FOLD WITH RELIGION THEY WILL SAY ITS DESTINED [ ALLAH YA KADHARA ] EVEN WHEN THE ACT IS EVIL ORIGINATED
Re: ISSA Revelations On Buhari Government, Boko Haram, Deaths Of Badeh, Alkali by T9ksy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
NaijaMutant:
I have completely lost my patriotic stance on Nigeria.

The north has been major masterminds of killings in Nigeria.

The north has been mostly at the helm of affairs in Nigeria since independence.

The north is the most backward region in Nigeria

The north is willing to remain in perpetual darkness as long as one of their own is President.

The north is currently reaping what it sowed through boko Haram.

Let them carry on with the politics and looting

I'm just a mere observer.

I concur entirely with everything you wrote up there (except for the last line).

I have never believed in Nigeria..........not whilst the dullest and poorest among us clings to the topmost post in the country like an amoeba

clings onto his host.

We, southerners and of course, the middle belt are all mere observers.

The saddest part of it all is when a southerner keeps pointing his/her jaundiced finger at another (southerner), chanting "fulani slaves". That must be comic relief to the (fulani) slave master, up north.

Pot calling a kettle, black shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna / Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / Aisha Babangida Gets Gold Plated Customized Utensils As Gifts From Malivehood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.