Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose (9801 Views)

FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi / Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose by maasoap(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
BuhariLooter:

Some people will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.

grin grin grin dream on, it's free of charge
Re: Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
googlepikins:
I wish I receive that N10,000 loan and vote the devilish party out and keep my N10k for life
Only u will vote the devilish party out. Ur vote carry weight gan o grin
Re: Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose by princelalaz: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
Oga Fayose is it by force to make your self relevant when you and i know that you're no more relevant again in Nigeria politics. Keep quiet Mr. Stomach infrastructure. Someone like you are not worthy to criticize someone in this country because you're a disgrace to to manhood and ekiti as a whole.
Re: Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose by deomelllo: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
BuhariLooter:

Some people will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.

lol @ lame ipob comedy..

grin grin
Re: Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose by adelacuna(m): 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Yen yen yen. Cry cry Fayose. Try and grow some brain this year sir. cheesy
One of the clog in the progress of this country is the youth, this guy(Fayose) just made a valid debatable point it is for you to either accept it or defend it not attack the messenger, kindly tell me why you think he is crying.
Re: Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose by Otsam(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

but Fayose has proved his allegations, right? You guys are pathetically hilarious.

I hope you know he has been arraigned for the crime and Obanikoro has stated he gave Fayose money.

Good you know that person is pathetically hilarious, but what do we call you that is celebrating obanikoro witnessing against fayose in court?
Re: Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose by boxypane(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
Unfortunately, tame and funny headed youths will believe Fayose, when EFCC finally nails him, he will be begging to cut a deal. Until that time
Re: Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose by deyahaya: 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Fayose a shameless human being, that can not be recon with in the Nigeria when it comes to looting or corruption issues. he suppose to bury his head in shame
Re: Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose by blackmercyvelli(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
How big is this man sense , maybe just 1mb
Re: Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose by johannu(m): 1:42am On Jan 02, 2019
And now they're beginning to re-tool to re-loot. May God deliver us from the PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE (PDP) and ALL POLITICAL CROOKS (APC).
Re: Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose by jchioma: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
genternity:
May God remove any Buhari(failures) in your life this year.
Happy New Year Pals.

Amen o!

Happy New Year Sir.
Re: Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose by ariyoadeniyi(f): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
They asked sterling bank to opened account for market women in my area,promise to give them loan within 2 weeks,two weeks has turn to 2 months now,who is fooling who?

Please APC,through bank of industry should credit the account of all these poor market women by give sterling bank instruction to credit them,what impression are you giving them toward the election, the earlier you pay the loan into their account, the better for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara: Governor Matawalle Dissolves Executive Council, Political Appointees / Courts Take Centre Stage In PDP Leadership Crisis / Obi Cubana: Army Generals Storm His Anambra Home: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.