Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria (52764 Views)

Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / Paul Enenche Reveals Those Behind Kaduna Killings, Tells UN What To Do (VIDEO) / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by 5Ebiscoo: 8:39am On Jan 01, 2019
The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Paul Enenche on Tuesday disclosed what God told him about things that would happen in Nigeria in 2019.

Enenche disclosed that God revealed to him that he won’t leave Nigeria and the enemy won’t succeed over the nation.

Speaking during the crossover service at his 100,000 capacity seater Church auditorium in Abuja, Enenche said the pains experienced across the country shall be over in 2019.

Anchoring his prophecies on Jeremiah 31 verse 10, the clergy man said equity and justice shall reign in Nigeria.

The medical Doctor-turned preacher disclosed that herdsmen and farmers will peacefully cohabit across the country.

According to Enenche: “Tell the church that they shall not stop praying and I will not leave Nigeria alone until I perfect my will for the nation.

“The enemy is fighting a lost battle, my hand shall rest on the nation and the whole of creation is waiting my manifestation through Nigeria.

“The pains you see are the birth signs for Nigeria. God said suddenly deliverance and delivery shall happen and it will become history.”

Reading from Jerimaiah 31 verse 10, the fiery preacher added: “Thus saith the Lord Nigeria shall come to her quarters again. Our land is coming to a point where there shall be justice and equity, where there is no partiality.

“The Lord told me a time will come when the farmers and herdsmen will cohabit together without any challenge.

“God is bringing Nigerians to a place where we can sleep well in the night with your two eyes closed.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/01/01/2019-god-told-will-happen-nigeria-dunamis-pastor-enenche-releases-prophecies/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by sarrki(m): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2019
This guys are guy men

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by Blakjewelry(m): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2019
that is why they are called wise men, because their prophecy is never straight forward which ever way you look at it, it is always correct

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by Uyiii: 8:47am On Jan 01, 2019
What God told me will happen in 2019.

1. Election will be contested this year and a winner will emerge, God said the winner should be very wary because it's emerging factor will be that of an emergencycheesy

2. ASUU will call off strike without FG meeting their primary demands but condescending and conniving with a snitching and powerful few in the ASUU periphery.

3. Manchester United will make top four and be recognized again as a club not to toy with.
watch out Liverpool, your downfall might come out of over confidence and excitedness.

4. Pocohantas will get married this year, God said she should do away with all old newspapers stock piled in her house as this is an accessible means the enemies of marriage have been taken advantage of.

5.Lalasticlala's child will be one this year, God said a snake stewed overwhelming celebration will be imminent when the time eventually arrives.

6. In this 2019, God has again reiterated that I will be receiving money from people for no just cause starting from today, God has also said if you read this prophesies from his beloved child in whom He's well pleased without asking for the akant number, your 2019 will likely be a mirror image of the vice presidential debate of Osinbanjo.
you won't just know why you're where were wearcheesy

7. Finally, this 2019, we've been told and advised to be prudent in spending to avoid eating remnants from others, there'r 15months in 2019 with January alone taking charge of three months.
real spelling and pronunciation of January is Jaaaaannnnnuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaarrrrrrryyyyyyycheesy

pocohantas:

And he didn't say anything about your mental state? Something like you will have more sense this year? Mind your business more? Train your brain more than/like you trained your abs?

You won't receive money for no just cause, you go out and work for money. That is what you should do, not stay online and bother about other people's marital status.

Were you not the same creature that was attacking another for calling ladies evening newspaper? Alpha males will always be very stupid.

haha aunty naacheesy, they're just prophesies, I nor curse you o.
and someone cannot even play with you, ontop prophesy naim you dey vent all of your sturvs you've observed about my life??
easy easy, beta female, I won't call you a stupid rotten creature sha, it's against the rudiments of prophesies.

happy new yr and relax jor make you lick small mangocheesy

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by IamD18: 8:50am On Jan 01, 2019
Religious fraudsters parading as men of God.

They keep scamming their brainwashed followers by speculating possible things that will come through.

14 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2019
2019 elections

I see a narrow win

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by Righteousness89(m): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2019
5Ebiscoo:
The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Paul Enenche on Tuesday disclosed what God told him about things that would happen in Nigeria in 2019.

Enenche disclosed that God revealed to him that he won’t leave Nigeria and the enemy won’t succeed over the nation.

Speaking during the crossover service at his 100,000 capacity seater Church auditorium in Abuja, Enenche said the pains experienced across the country shall be over in 2019.

Anchoring his prophecies on Jeremiah 31 verse 10, the clergy man said equity and justice shall reign in Nigeria.

The medical Doctor-turned preacher disclosed that herdsmen and farmers will peacefully cohabit across the country.

According to Enenche: “Tell the church that they shall not stop praying and I will not leave Nigeria alone until I perfect my will for the nation.

“The enemy is fighting a lost battle, my hand shall rest on the nation and the whole of creation is waiting my manifestation through Nigeria.

“The pains you see are the birth signs for Nigeria. God said suddenly deliverance and delivery shall happen and it will become history.”

Reading from Jerimaiah 31 verse 10, the fiery preacher added: “Thus saith the Lord Nigeria shall come to her quarters again. Our land is coming to a point where there shall be justice and equity, where there is no partiality.

“The Lord told me a time will come when the farmers and herdsmen will cohabit together without any challenge.

“God is bringing Nigerians to a place where we can sleep well in the night with your two eyes closed.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/01/01/2019-god-told-will-happen-nigeria-dunamis-pastor-enenche-releases-prophecies/
AMEN

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2019
Uyiii:
What God told me will happen in 2019.

4. Pocohantas will get married this year, God said she should do away with all old newspapers stock piled in her house as this is an accessible means the enemies of marriage have been taken advantage of.

And he didn't say anything about your mental state? Something like you will have more sense this year? Mind your business more? Train your brain more than/like you trained your abs?

You won't receive money for no just cause, you go out and work for money. That is what you should do, not stay online and bother about other people's marital status. Were you not the same creature that was attacking another for calling ladies evening newspaper? Alpha males will always be very stupid.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by ashjay001(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2019
Threading a fine linegringrin

When MOGs, are scared of unfulfilled propheciesgrin

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by IamD18: 9:23am On Jan 01, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by Idecievedyou(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2019
Amen
Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by p3kdudu(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4925758/1year-experience-fortunate-step-resources GNLD NEOLIFE FRAUD ALERT. #READ & #SHARE . #say_NO2_SCAM & INJUSTICE . come2019.
Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by Abjay97(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2019
Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by earthsync(f): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2019
5Ebiscoo:

According to Enenche: “Tell the church that they
shall not stop praying and I will not leave Nigeria alone until I perfect my will for the nation.

/

Let's be logical. When's His will going to be perfected?
Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by tuniski: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2019
sarrki:
This guys are guy men

Confirmed!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by Timil: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mtcheew...

All this false prophets have started with their false prophecies, na every time God dey tell them wetin go shele for naija but in the end nothing wey dem tok happen.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by Hotfreeze: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
This is not a prophesy, it is just a carefully worded guesswork which even a drunken slowpoke can predict.

Honestly, these guys don't have anything to say, they're just talking because if they don't talk, their members would follow those talking.

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by Mutecgold92(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kkkk
Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by frankfrancis871: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
sad

Frustrated and fake men of devil God everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by BuhariLooter(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
BUHARILOOTERS A. K. A BUHARIDIANS A. K. A SAI BABARIANS SHOULD BE READY FOR A SHOCKER....
SAI ATIKUOBI WE KNOW
SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE STAND
ATIKU WILL WIN 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
INSHA ALAH AMIN

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
Confused people cheesy cheesy cheesy

5Ebiscoo:

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by ClearFlair: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hallelujah. God has ordained PMB and PYO to lead Nigeria to the promise land. Any other person is a counterfeit.
Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by LegitHustler: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
ok

Buy your bluetooth music receiver call 07 06819 0 311

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by McAausim: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
cool smiley

Papal.... Happy new year cool

It shall come to pass.....
Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by BuhariLooter(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
If Nigerians should tell themselves the Truth buhari should have been impeached since because he has committed Many impeachable offense
If Nigerians should tell themselves the truth buhari and APC by now shouldn't be talking about re-election
8yrs is not a must for any political office holder if you fail in your first term byebye let's try another person
If Atiku wins or any party presidential candidate wins and still messed up 2023 we show him the way out
Let's join hands and make this political office holders understand that 4yrs is enough to archive great deals
Hypocrisy is when Ambode was denied second term because he didn't perform and those same people who denied him of second term are still the same people singing buhari praise him who failed in every aspect
Until when Nigerians are ready to tell themselves the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by Yohh: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
But I read a prophesy elsewhere from another Man of God that is not in line with what's here.
Una get different sources of your prophesies?
Abi no be the same God u all are serving?

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by rattlesnake(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kai god too dey talk for naija

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria by Timil: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
pocohantas:

You won't receive money for no just cause, you go out and work for money. That is what you should do, not stay online and bother about other people's marital status. Were you not the same creature that was attacking another for calling ladies evening newspaper? Alpha males will always be very stupid.

Oya come make I marry you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong Traditional Wedding (More Photos) / My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! / David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.