Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) (1580 Views)

Did Apostle Paul Struggle With Sin After He Got Saved According To Romans 7:18 / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) by moscobabs(m): 8:42am On Jan 01, 2019
Apostle(Prof) Johnson Suleman the President and founder of Omega Fire Ministries worldwide released the prophecies for 2018 on 31st Dec,2017. The prophesies as follows:

1. Economy to get better in Nigeria in 2018

2. Year of serial bombings in Nigeria

3. Imo State Governor to make governorship a family affair

4. Donald Trumps health needs attention

5. A new strategies of killing perceived political
enemies in Nigeria will arise

6. Wildfire outbreak in an American state

7. Manhunt for Ekiti state Governor by the Federal Government of Nigeria

8. Government of Nigeria to disobey court orders

9. God says ” Let Sambo Dasuki go”

10.President Buhari to be flown abroad on emergency

11. A former Nigerian military President laid to rest

12. Many bloggers to be arrested and jailed

13. Bola Tinubu to have public showdown with President Buhari

14. Robert Mugabe, former president of Zimbabwe, rest in peace

15. Political blackmail to be on the rise

16. I saw two great northern kings in open conflict

17. Church buildings collapse, tears, tears

18. EFCC boss to have major setback

19. Nollywood, new stars to take over

20. 2018 budget, Senate and presidency lockjam

21. NAFDAC to pray against fire disaster

22. Senate President To Be harassed embarrassed. Many publications and threatened arrest.

23. DSS boss, to attend to his health

24. Fresh charges against Abubakar Atiku and friends to be embarrassed

25. I saw major bombings in Egypt

26. Attempt on the life of Chief Femi Fani Kayode’s wife

27. South African Jacob Zuma to be humiliated

28. Atiku’s men will betray him

29. U.K bombings, biggest in history

30. Channels TV in court crisis

31. America, Canada, Asia, to experience hurricanes.

32. Ibe Kachikwu to be removed and replaced

33. NTA to pray against losing a top boss

34. Shoprite Lagos to beef up securities, I see a major raid.

35. I see Fulani herdsmen entering Lagos and Rivers State massively

36. Oh America, I see war in 2018

37. Let’s pray against train accident. I saw a train going out of the rail

38. I saw the naira gaining relevance

39. I see a new political party that will divide APC and PDP

40. 2019, power will not move from the North

41. I see serious politics against Osibanjo

42. Nigeria pray against air crash

43. I saw a young Nigerian musician experiencing major media attack sponsored by a fellow musician of same genre

44. Kardashian family, topsy-they in 2018

45. I see some Nollywood stars permanently leaving Nigeria for better opportunities

46. 2018, the year of the Army. So much military presence and control

47. Good luck Jonathan should pray not to be bereaved

48. Nnamdi Kanu to be embarrassed both locally and internationally

49. God will give people good health and there will be cure to incurable diseases

50. I see a group rising in the North and asking for their own nation. It’s political.

Nairalanders, let look into the Pastor's Prophesies has any if them came to past,what happened to others? Should we consider these prophesies as mere predictions or it was sent by God Almighty? Let discuss .

Source https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/01/01/2018-apostle-johnson-suleman-releases-50-shocking-prophesies-nigeria-osinbajo-others/amp/

1 Like

Re: Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) by babyfaceafrica: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2019
Mugabe is not yet dead and no former Military administrator is dead...predictions null and void..God does not lie,if he truly said those words they will come to pass......this are the people that give daddy freeze mouth to malign Christianity!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 01, 2019
2019, I see a narrow win

1 Like

Re: Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) by Kingluqman(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2019
The prophecies was another version of Bet9ja double chance... the man na scam.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) by bamvik(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2019
Me just think prophecy and predictions are different ball game
Re: Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) by Primesky(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2019
That somebody makes a prediction/prophecy, and it comes to pass, does not necessarily mean that such a person is a man of God. People should be careful who they follow and believe. The devil is not sleeping.

Pharaoh's magicians also did what Moses did

The girl with a familiar spirit, accurately prophesied about Paul, yet in these two instances, they were not genuine. Watch out people of God. These are the days of massive deceptions. May God guide and save us.

Read and know the bible personally!. Happy New year.

3 Likes

Re: Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) by mayorall(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
Mugabe is not yet dead and no former Military administrator is dead...predictions null and void..God does not lie,if he truly said those words they will come to pass......this are the people that give daddy freeze mouth to malign Christianity!!

What many don't know is that the elite are gospel sponsors and they are much more wiser.. Once they see or hear negativity about their self...They quickly set up a prayer chain against it. Same with the wicked, once they sensed positive prophesies, they lunch attack against it...

1 Like

Re: Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
Well he didn't predict he would be caught red-handed with some big booty ladies in 2017/18.

Na that one i wan hear grin

4 Likes

Re: Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
mayorall:

What many don't know is that the elite are gospel sponsors and they are much more wiser.. Once they see or hear negativity about their self...They quickly set up a prayer chain against it. Same with the wicked, once they sensed positive prophesies, they lunch attack against it...
You are correct. Many persons don't know what goes behind the scene how wish their eyes are opened they would understand better.

1 Like

Re: Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) by Twizzy30(m): 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
LOL. i don't even like his name

1 Like

Re: Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) by jayson87: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
This one na BETGOSPEL.com
Re: Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) by richard58: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Score
1/10 very poor predictions

1 Like

Re: Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) by moscobabs(m): 6:11am On Jan 08, 2019
Your man tells you he is not planning on having kids or getting married anytime soon as he is still sorting out his life... He tells you he wants to have his second degree, a proper house and a bigger car first.... You sit there smiling with just a birth certificate thinking you'll be the wife? With the little he has, you ask for Brazilian hair and Mary K products.. He goes to work and goes straight to class after work... He leaves you in pyjamas and comes back to finds you in
the same pyjamas... While he studies you watch all the Telemundo, Telenovelas, Africa Magic, Zee World, B4U, etc on Gotv, Dstv, etc. He comes back home to find rice and chicken in the microwave everyday... The house is clean and his clothes ironed... The only serious conversation you all have is about the type of groceries you guys need. The only advice you give him is "babe you need to buy new socks, the ones you bought last time are torn" nothing intelligent comes out of your mouth... No plans of making your own life better... Yes you are pretty... No doubt about that.... So is every second girl passing by.... Do you realise something...
You are not doing anything a maid can't do.... He's going to finish school and the first thing he's going to do is REPLACE HIS MAID cause he can now afford to pay one and have
a PROPER WIFE/GF. That's when we are going to hear your famous last words "I was with him thru thick and thin when he had nothing, now that he is successful he thinks i am nothing" Yes you're right... You have
always been NOTHING but a maid to him. . . Empower yourself to be the woman your man wants to be with... A woman who would be able to carry the whole family if anything happens to his job or his health!!! Ladies, invest more in empowering yourselves for a brighter future than on fancy clothes, expensive hair and make up....... Beauty fades but men can't resist a woman with brains... Wake up and do something.!!!
Re: Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) by NPComplete: 6:52am On Jan 08, 2019
mayorall:

Nonsense
Re: Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) by moscobabs(m): 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
I ran into a childhood friend recently. We had not seen each other for years,and the festivity brought us together.

I saw his little daughter jumping all around him, and I said to him, "Guy, how is your family? Look at your little baby, very lively, you are blessed oo. When I grow up, I will like to be like you". He laughed loudly, and said "you be big man na".

As we were driving to town, I asked about his work and everything, he said he doesn't have a job at the moment. I was shocked, as I looked and i asked "So how do you take care of your wife and two children? ". He answered, " It's God's grace". My God!!!

I probed further, "God's grace? How can you say just God's grace?".

He said " I'm actually into farming. I cultivate all my farm produce myself, so my family doesn't lack food to eat".

I heaved a sigh of relief. "That's lovely" I said. He further went on ", " If God keeps me alive till mid year, I will cultivate more farm produce. I will go into cultivating variety of crops".

I asked, "how do you mean If God keeps you alive?".

He looked at me and said "I actually have a kidney problem and that is one of my biggest problems".

"Jesus", I screamed. I practically almost lost hold of the car steering.

As I got to the area where he would alight, I held his hands and said " God is the healer, he will heal you, there is nothing impossible with him". I gave him all the encouragement I could give him and promised to keep in touch.

So many people look great outwardly, but if they don't tell you what they are going through, you may never know that they have mountain of problems. This is why when some people can't help you, don't blame them. They have their own challenges.

We all wear good clothes, but you can never know who is battling with a life threatening problem, except the person opens up to you.

Most people hide their problems behind good clothes, behind their smiles, behind their make ups, and you think everything is all rosy with them.

When I was admiring my friend's achievements, I sense that in his mind he was saying "I wish you knew what's up".

Problems have classes and grades. Some people's problem might be how to get the next meal, some others might be how to buy the latest car in town, while some others may be how to raise money for a kidney transplant or a surgery.

Everyone has a problem whether great or small. Don't be deceived by the clothes, cars, houses someone might have, that person may be battling with one problem or the other.

Have you also ever had a pensive thought about how your pastor always stands in Church to preach to you everyday whether he is happy or sad?

I don't know why I'm saying this, but we look at them as super humans and most times we don't consider that they are humans just like us. They are always there standing against all odds. Every Sunday to preach. They have problems like you.

The bottom line of this post is that we should never be deceived to think that we are disadvantaged because we see others succeeding. Be thankful for what you have.

That you see someone driving a flashy car doesn't mean all is well.

That you see a couple displaying pictures does not mean they are always living in peace.

That you see your friends buying houses is not an indication that all is well.

Be grateful for where you are, as you hope for a better tomorrow.

You will succeed
Re: Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review) by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 11, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
Yes truly God keeps his word but he doesn't say when an event would materialize. That is more reason you see prophecy given in 2015 coming to pass in other years not necessary the year it was foretold. If you study your bible very well you would see that many prophecies do not materialize immediately. God is not foolish to allow many manifest when he knows how this generation think and reason.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See: Six State In Nigerian With The Most Ugly Girls. / Theists Always Give Excuses When Given The Opportunity To Show Evidence, Why? / One Major Symptom Of False Religion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.