Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Christmas And New Year: Did Your Bank Send You Any Wishes? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Christmas And New Year: Did Your Bank Send You Any Wishes? (454 Views)

When And Which Year Did You Join Nairaland Family? / Which Year Did You Discover Nairaland ? / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas And New Year: Did Your Bank Send You Any Wishes? by kalvoken(m): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2019
I would have thought it could be managerial crises rocking my able diamond bank that made not forget about usual Christmas/new year wish they send to customers, but even fidelity bank was cut in the web too.

Not even the years statement of account( as we know Nigerian bank don't give interest on money deposited with them). Despite all the unnecessary/unwarranted charges debits we get from them, they could not spare #4 to extended even new year wishes to their customers.

Nawa o!

Re: Christmas And New Year: Did Your Bank Send You Any Wishes? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2019
Bank sef neva chop grin
Re: Christmas And New Year: Did Your Bank Send You Any Wishes? by kalvoken(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Bank sef neva chop grin

� �

Upon all the money they extort from their customers.
I don't want to ask if buhari affected them too. This is new year, i have nothing with buhari again
Re: Christmas And New Year: Did Your Bank Send You Any Wishes? by bamvik(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2019
The only wishes they sent me was debit alert
Re: Christmas And New Year: Did Your Bank Send You Any Wishes? by EtherealAnn(f): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2019
they sent me happy new year this morning
Re: Christmas And New Year: Did Your Bank Send You Any Wishes? by Izabel(f): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2019
EtherealAnn:
they sent me happy new year this morning
Is cause your account is bubbling, people like us didn't get any msgs.
Re: Christmas And New Year: Did Your Bank Send You Any Wishes? by EtherealAnn(f): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2019
Izabel:
Is cause your account is bubbling, people like us didn't get any msgs.
lol you say? its literally empty
Re: Christmas And New Year: Did Your Bank Send You Any Wishes? by kalvoken(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
EtherealAnn:
lol you say? its literally empty

Could be that onenof the staff is eyeing you. So he decided to start by that way
Re: Christmas And New Year: Did Your Bank Send You Any Wishes? by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
those mofos didn't send me sh*t,only my pension people did
Re: Christmas And New Year: Did Your Bank Send You Any Wishes? by EtherealAnn(f): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
kalvoken:

Could be that onenof the staff is eyeing you. So he decided to start by that way
lol doubt

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Penis Saved Him From Going To Jail And Cheating / Popular Pastor Who Resurrected Dead Man Confesses Truth [VIDEO] / Exclusive: Actor, Mr Ibu Down With Stroke #mribu | E-nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.