Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Hello All I Am New To Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hello All I Am New To Programming (1399 Views)

What Happened To Programming? / New To Programming! / An Introduction To Programming Using C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello All I Am New To Programming by darkjackal(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2007
hello all i am jacob i stay at cross river state i am new to programming and i need your help and support so as to enable me grow with you in this forum
i am always available on the phone forum
although i am not too good at computers but i am good at phones
Re: Hello All I Am New To Programming by Seun(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2007
All right. Welcome to Nairaland!
Re: Hello All I Am New To Programming by nich(m): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2007
Hey! You're welcome. There's hope for you 'cos you're in the right place. grin
Re: Hello All I Am New To Programming by SayoMarvel(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2007
which language do you spacialize in.
Re: Hello All I Am New To Programming by worldbest(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2007
Ok.U are welcome.Am also a beginner and my language is c#.If u dont have a language,i advice u to learn c#.Its very powerful and u can do alot with.Want to knw more u can call me on 07033231195.
Re: Hello All I Am New To Programming by Eskay2020: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2007
Please,can anyone tell me how and where to get a very good textbook and software for visual studio.net .You can mail me to eskay2u@gmail.com .
Re: Hello All I Am New To Programming by tuneh(f): 12:28am On Nov 20, 2007
Hi, I've been a member for a long time but this is my first post. I'm also new to programming (I'm doing java) and I need a place where I can do a sort of IT so I can learn better. Any ideas/offers?

tuneh
Re: Hello All I Am New To Programming by alexis(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2007
Welcome.

I hope this helps

http://www.w3schools.com
Re: Hello All I Am New To Programming by swtqtnel(f): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2007
You are welcome to Nairaland.
If u need any information concerning I.T, go to this site,
www.dktpartners.com
Trust me, this'd help you a lot.

All the best
Re: Hello All I Am New To Programming by awuah: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2007
[size=8pt]I am not very new to programming and my language is Ashanti Twi, lol. Just kidding. This is a good place to start for anyone who wants to learn programming in Java.
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/

You would need to download the Java development kit (latest) and the runtime environment you can get those here
Its a bundle and should contain both
http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp

Also a good IDE (integrated development environment) to start with would be JCreator you can get that here
Jcreator is shareware so you may want to get a cracked version from
http://www.jcreator.com/download.htm

I have also attached some file to this post just in case you want to skip the introduction stuff and get straight into business
[/size]

Re: Hello All I Am New To Programming by kanirip: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2007
My Advice , Get out while you still CAN!

undecided embarassed shocked cry cry grin shocked angry sad angry angry sad sad cool

The smileys above indicate the emotions I go through while developing applications.

Do you really want to go through those??

K

(1) (Reply)

Helo House,how Can I Bundle A Database File Into My Desktop Applicatn / How Do I Create An API For A Website Or Blog In JSON Format. / 10 Reasons You Would Find A Female Programmer More Refreshing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.