Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Please Come In Here Computer Gurus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Come In Here Computer Gurus (815 Views)

Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help / Come Look Right here! Computer Sales And Training Deals. Get Yours Quickly! / Computer Gurus - Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come In Here Computer Gurus by KuzBoi29(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2019
Hello guys , i really want to clear my thought about this , i am about to buy a laptop which the Cpu is labeled AMD while on the other hand it's listed as core i5 intel , please i am so confuse don't know if i am purchasing an AMD OR INTEL pc
Re: Please Come In Here Computer Gurus by tripplephi: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2019
do a GOOGLE SEARCH on both so you know which you want. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS WHAT EXACTLY you need in a PC, so when you do the search and see the difference in their performances... then you will choose correctly.

KuzBoi29:
Hello guys , i really want to clear my thought about this , i am about to buy a laptop which the Cpu is labeled AMD while on the other hand it's listed as core i5 intel , please i am so confuse don't know if i am purchasing an AMD OR INTEL pc
Re: Please Come In Here Computer Gurus by KuzBoi29(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2019
tripplephi:
do a GOOGLE SEARCH on both so you know which you want. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS WHAT EXACTLY you need in a PC, so when you do the search and see the difference in their performances... then you will choose correctly.

tried google but not ok with the answers i was getting , the PC is core i5 intel but as an AMD CPU , i think core i5 intel pc should also come with Intel CPU and not AMD i want to know if it's a nice idea or bad
Re: Please Come In Here Computer Gurus by Reeoman: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2019
like I I get you right. the system has Intel i5 inside but the sticker on it says amd?
just power on the PC and check the configuration before u buy
Re: Please Come In Here Computer Gurus by udemzyudex(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
You didn't state the model of the PC.
Re: Please Come In Here Computer Gurus by grandeur2017(f): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
OP, the system can be tinkered with to display wrong system specs. Type DXDIAG in the RUN appellate to show the real system specs
Re: Please Come In Here Computer Gurus by KuzBoi29(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Reeoman:
like I I get you right.
the system has Intel i5 inside but the sticker on it says amd?

just power on the PC and check the configuration before u buy
No the sticker on it shows core i5 but the processor stated as 3.4 GHz AMD R Series
Re: Please Come In Here Computer Gurus by KuzBoi29(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2019
udemzyudex:
You didn't state the model of the PC.
Dell inspiron 15 7570

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 15 7567 8GB RAM,1TB HDD For Sale!!! / Who Sells Computer Cases? / UK Used Hp Zbook Intel Core I7 16gb Ram,1terabyte HDD With 2gb Dedicated Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.