Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen (6190 Views)

Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. / Playstation 4 Fifa 19 And Pes 19 For Sale! Sale!! Sale!!! At #5,000 Each... / Want To Get A Laptop For The Sole Purpose Of Playing Fifa And Pes 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen by MiracleOparah(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2019
I got PES 19 for Pc (pirated steam version). When I start the game, it gets stuck at the black screen. It doesn't even start loading graphics or anything.

Has anyone encountered this? How can I fix it? Help?

LAPTOP SPECS
Intel core i7 8550U
12 gb DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA 940MX 4GB VRAM
1080P 60HZ DISPLAY
Re: Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen by KuzBoi29(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2019
uninstall and install it again , make sure your turn off your windows defender between i have the same specs as you and i run pes 2019 on it
Re: Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen by GameGod(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2019
Update all your drivers including your Nvidia driver and direct x.
Re: Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen by MiracleOparah(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
KuzBoi29:
uninstall and install it again , make sure your turn off your windows defender between i have the same specs as you and i run pes 2019 on it

It doesn't have an installation file. Just this type that comes already unpacked. Copy and play
Re: Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen by MiracleOparah(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
GameGod:
Update your all your drivers including your Nvidia driver and direct x.

I've already done that. I'm about going crazy bro
Re: Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen by GameGod(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
MiracleOparah:

I've already done that. I'm about going crazy bro

The last time someone had issue playing, this was his solution vvvv
abbeywas:

Finally got it to work. Can u believe all I had to do was plug a gamepad? Seems my keyboard driver was outdated and PES wasn't accepting input from it.
Many thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/4914270/pes-2019-white-screen-crash
Re: Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen by KuzBoi29(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
MiracleOparah:

It doesn't have an installation file. Just this type that comes already unpacked. Copy and play
then it's likely to be some of the game file is missing
Re: Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen by MiracleOparah(m): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
KuzBoi29:
then it's likely to be some of the game file is missing
That's exactly what I'm thinking. I was comparing files via whatsapp with a friend and I had some missing
Re: Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen by KuzBoi29(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
MiracleOparah:

That's exactly what I'm thinking. I was comparing files via whatsapp with a friend and I had some missing
what's the gig file for the pirated pes you have and i want to ask if you are using a dell laptop your specs are exactly like mine ?
Re: Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen by MiracleOparah(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
KuzBoi29:
what's the gig file for the pirated pes you have and i want to ask if you are using a dell laptop your specs are exactly like mine ?
The file size is 23.1Gb.

My laptop is a Hp product.
Re: Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen by KuzBoi29(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
MiracleOparah:

The file size is 23.1Gb.

My laptop is a Hp product.
oh ok mine is about 32gig , i guess the pirated copy file isn't complete, it's better to look for a way to get the crack online or try to buy it through steam it's cheap
Re: Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen by MiracleOparah(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2019
KuzBoi29:
oh ok mine is about 32gig , i guess the pirated copy file isn't complete, it's better to look for a way to get the crack online or try to buy it through steam it's cheap

I would buy from steam if I could. I swear. Multiplayer and all. But I don't have spare cash most of the time (I'm still an undergraduate student) and my internet is crappy.

How do y'all download big files? With this same Mtn and Glo? Or is there a secret?
Re: Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen by MiracleOparah(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
I finally fixed it. Seems i didn't have some redistributables. Meanwhile, the game is trash. And it's poorly optimized. GTA V plays on very high on my system with just occasional frame drops, while Pes 19 lags every 3months seconds or so. I'm cooping FIFA
Re: Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen by donvalo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
MiracleOparah:
I finally fixed it. Seems i didn't have some redistributables. Meanwhile, the game is trash. And it's poorly optimized. GTA V plays on very high on my system with just occasional frame drops, while Pes 19 lags every 3months seconds or so. I'm cooping FIFA

Truth be told PES 17 is still d best of all recent PES. Well optimized. Graphics is as well very gud..
Re: Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen by MiracleOparah(m): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
donvalo:

Truth be told PES 17 is still d best of all recent PES. Well optimized. Graphics is as well very gud..

You're right. I'm only keeping the Pes on my hard drive because some friends want to take it.
I'm going to buy Fifa 19 tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen by desting: 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
You're right. I'm only keeping the Pes on my hard drive because some friends want to take it.
I'm going to buy Fifa
Re: Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen by Flimzee1989: 3:23am On Jan 29, 2023
I am having the same issue please which specific redistributables did you install
MiracleOparah:

(1) (Reply)

APFON Fifa 13 Tournament 2012 – Battle Of Gamers! / How To Fix COD Mobile Sorry There Was An Error During Google Play Download / My Gamepad Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.