Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Anambra Youngest CEO Celebrity's This Day With A Great Joy As He Clocked 21years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anambra Youngest CEO Celebrity's This Day With A Great Joy As He Clocked 21years (681 Views)

Funniest Celebrity This Or That Challenge (tiktok Compilation) #thisorthatchalle / Meet 21years Pamela Odame Ghanaian Actress With The Biggest Watermelon In Africa / [YOUNGEST CEO] Boluwatife, Wizkid's First Son Becomes A CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Youngest CEO Celebrity's This Day With A Great Joy As He Clocked 21years by Yung4(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2019
Anambra State Youngest CEO Prince Abalu Somtochukwu Daniel blast his social media handle with a birthday Goodwill message as he celebrity's his birthday today.

He said this message and also wishes his global fans and friends a blissful new year celebration.
"Blowing out another candle should mean that I have lived another year of joy, and that I made this world a better place. Make every day of my life, and every candle count.
I humbly wish for the best, as a new year born and a child that opens up the year, I pray and wish for my success and that of my friends and fans round the global.
You all should go round and do exploit in your various careers of choice."

Have a delighted birthday
PRINCE ABALU SOMTOCHUKWU DANIEL
A.k.a Cayce
CEO TRI STAR INVESTMENT INC LTD
CEO ROYAL BLINKZ EMPIRE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD

(1) (Reply)

Rasaq Olayiwola, Reacts To Being Depicted As Herbalist In Nigeria Movies / Dayo Amusa Wows In Super Gorgeous Outfit / Check Out The Savage Reply Dj Jimmyjatt Have A Blogger Who Called Him Tourist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.