Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

If You Are To Give Balon D'or For Music, Who Will You Give? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If You Are To Give Balon D'or For Music, Who Will You Give? (317 Views)

Download Music >> Who Be That Guy Wey Dey Talk Anyhow -dj Tunzy / Music: Who You Say I Am By Hillsong (lyrics) / New Whatsapp Group For Music Producer Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are To Give Balon D'or For Music, Who Will You Give? by Hadampson(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2019
Hello, Nairalanders!

Happy new year to you.

Assume you are to give a Balon D’or To A Nigerian Artist, Who Deserve It For This Year?

Just like Football is very competitive to choose the World Best Player In World same goes to Nigeria Music Industry

We are gifted with a lot of raw talent in Nigerian who also have successful export it to the western world.

The likes of Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Olamide, Teni, Kizz Daniel, Tiwa Savage, Simi, Mr. Eazi etc. Have performed so well this year to deserve this award. But it’s very hard to decide.

If you ask me I will choose Asa.

What About You?

If You Are To Give Balon D'or For Music, Who Will You Give For This Year?

http://www..ng/entertainment/lets-gist-if-you-are-to-give-balon-dor-for-music-who-will-you-give-for-this-year
Re: If You Are To Give Balon D'or For Music, Who Will You Give? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
You mean Grammies?

(1) (Reply)

New Muzik: Khida - Ifot Niggas(prod. By Livet Beats) Upper99ja - Naijaloaded / Music ] Mic V SHINE || Bazecodedmp3..com / #cruise With Owambe By Bt Shyne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.