Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,281 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

Man Calls Out Special Assistant To Governor Obiano Over 600k Scam Debt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Calls Out Special Assistant To Governor Obiano Over 600k Scam Debt (541 Views)

Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State / EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Out Special Assistant To Governor Obiano Over 600k Scam Debt by Ebukax(f): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2019
WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN ME AND Chidimma Tonia (CHIDIMMA OKPALA) SA TO GOV OBIANO

A day to APGA flag off I was called by Chidimma Tonia to know whether I would be coming to Awka and I told her yes.
On the day of APGA flag off she called me and asked if I was in Godson Chukwuma Ezenagu (Ochendo) office, that should she come there for me to use the opportunity to talk to Ochendo for her to work with him.

When Chidimma Tonia came to Ochendo’s office she was carrying an invitation card and pleaded with me to give Ochendo one. When she brought out the card, I told her it is not proper to give someone card without putting it inside envelop. I suggested we should go to Roban Stores to pick up an envelop but when we got there we didn’t see the white envelope.

When we were about coming out, I received a call for someone who wanted me to work for him but I told him I will prefer Chidimma Tonia works for him instead of me. I asked him to drive down to Roban Store to pick us so he can discuss with her.

The man finally came and he drove us to a place we sat down and he discussed with Chidimma Tonia. After he finished discussing with Chidimma Tonia , I pleaded with him to drive us where we can purchase the white envelope that Ochendo is already in the office and was seriously calling me to come to the office for me to help him do some things.

Man calls out Special Assistant to Governor Obiano over 600k scam debt
When we got to Ochendo’s office. I collected a card from Chidimma Tonia and gave him. I asked Ochendo to work with Chidimma Tonia and he agreed. Both of them talked and agreed.

Chidimma Tonia pleaded with me to go with her to APGA flag off and on our way, she pleaded I should borrow her 600k that she will pay me back immediately after the event, that Emeka Odionu who promised to borrow her money failed her.

After APGA flag off she pleaded to sleep with me in my hotel. I agreed and she continued begging me to borrow her money. I promised her I will do that but there is no network in the hotel ,that as soon as I get home I will transfer the money to her.

Before I could get home, I saw her account number and i called her, asked her the amount she needed and she said 600k. I transferred 300k and asked her to start with it first. After 3days, she wrote to me to transfer more money to her but I transferred 100k and she wrote to me on WhatsApp that what she needed was more 300k so that she will know she is paying me 600k. I agreed and transferred extra 180k to her instead of 200k . Chidimma Tonia acknowledge the receipt and assured she would pay back immediately.

Man calls out Special Assistant to Governor Obiano over 600k scam debt
After the event, I called Chidimma Tonia to transfer the money back immediately as she promised since Victor Umeh gave her 200k, Ochendo gave her 20k and Ebonyi State University promised to give her 100k by January. She started acting drama. I called her many times but she kept promising to return my calls but never did.

The next day, I called Chidimma Tonia to transfer my money back through ATM since she claimed the next day is Saturday and she claimed she does not have ATM. I pleaded with her to endeavour to transfer my money back first thing Monday money to enable me meet up with the minimum balance am suppose to be having before I can obtain a visa and she assured me she will do it.

Around 10.30am to 11.30am I kept calling Chidimma Tonia to know why the delay of not transferring the money to me but she refused to pick my call like she always does many times after the event unlike before the event, she kept on calling and returning my calls. But this time around, she never for once returned my calls.

I sent a text to her that she should pay me my money that I will do what is beyond her expectations and she replied me.

Below is her stupid reply and my reply back to Chidimma Tonia.

I am bringing this issue to the general public because I will do Chidimma Tonia something beyond her expectations. She is a criminal. I never knew the person I was trying to help had bad intention towards me.

Chidimma is not trusted. Very wicked, heartless and without conscience. She knows the money i gave her is the money i was planning to use and travel outside to continue my medical treatment. People should be very careful with her. Those who know her should advise her.

She wants to use my money to buy a car because after giving her money she kept telling me that the money she will make after the event, she will use it and buy a car.

Re: Man Calls Out Special Assistant To Governor Obiano Over 600k Scam Debt by overdrive(m): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2019
did both of you sleep in the same hotel room
Re: Man Calls Out Special Assistant To Governor Obiano Over 600k Scam Debt by Codeblues(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
600k for a night pu**ss**y. cool
Re: Man Calls Out Special Assistant To Governor Obiano Over 600k Scam Debt by Hoodbilonia: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
what kind of car can she buy for 600k
nothing but those problematic honda eods and maybe she wan buy golf 3
Re: Man Calls Out Special Assistant To Governor Obiano Over 600k Scam Debt by IamD18: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
People should stop lending out money to people they can't give time to pay up.
Re: Man Calls Out Special Assistant To Governor Obiano Over 600k Scam Debt by andyanders: 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
overdrive:
did both of you sleep in the same hotel room

Exactly on point. How come he twisted that aspect of sleeping in an hotel. He gave 600k and after sleeping with her and you are here asking her to pay. The lady must be stupid to even give you a dime. just 4 days apart, you are calling her names. Stupid man.
Re: Man Calls Out Special Assistant To Governor Obiano Over 600k Scam Debt by Ownfag(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
andyanders:

Exactly on point. How come he twisted that aspect of sleeping in an hotel. He gave 600k and after sleeping with her and you are here asking her to pay. The lady must be stupid to even give you a dime. just 4 days apart, you are calling her names. Stupid man.
She's not a man but a lady. Both of them are ladies.

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Tried To Sleep With 34-year-old Lady In Lagos / Man Arrested For Burning His Son With Red Hot Iron Rod Over Meat / The Latest Trend! Car Dealers Beware Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.