Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

How To Implement And Integrate Google Adsense Code On Blogger (with Images) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Implement And Integrate Google Adsense Code On Blogger (with Images) (684 Views)

Creative Quality Website Designs For Your Business (Portfolio with Images) / Will You Like To Work As A Blogger With Tecno Mobile / How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Implement And Integrate Google Adsense Code On Blogger (with Images) by titiloyeblog: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2019
[center][/center]

In this tutorial, I will be teaching you on how to integrate Google AdSense code on blogger. It has come to my notice that many bloggers (new bloggers especially) are having problems with the implementation of Google AdSense code on their blog(s). But this tutorial is only limited to blogger platform alone and not with other blogging platforms such as WordPress, Wix, etc.

continue reading here for more images: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2017/08/how-to-implement-and-integrate-google.html

7 SIMPLE STEPS FOR INTEGRATING GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE ON BLOGGER

Step 1:

For new bloggers, in the process of applying for Google AdSense, you will be given this code to integrate on your blog. The first thing you are to do is to copy the code (by highlighting the code and copy it or by clicking on the “COPY CODE” button that is beneath the box).

Then open another tab on your computer to log in to your blogger dashboard. When you login in, you will have an image appearing like the one below.

Step 2:

Select “Theme” on your dashboard. It will then take you to the next page.

Step 3:

On the next page, all you have to do is to click on the “Edit HTML” button….. Then clicking on it will result in the image below

Step 4:

After clicking anywhere inside the box, the press ctrl + f (i.e. you want to find something amongst the codes). Pressing ctrl + f will give a resultant effect as shown below

Remember that our main motive is to find the head tag (i.e.
So the image above will take us to Step 5.

Step 5:

So in the search box, type

Step 6:

Note: You have already copied a code from Google AdSense.

So paste the code directly below

Step 7

This is the final stage. Just click on the “Save Theme” button as indicated above to verify that you are done (and google will be able to detect it). Now, you can go back to your Google AdSense dashboard to continue your registration process. So, when your site has been approved, Google Adverts will start displaying on your blog.

In my next tutorial, I will be teaching you on how to integrate Google AdSense on WordPress and Wix. Also, I will be teaching you on how to make revenue from your blog.

continue reading here for more images: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2017/08/how-to-implement-and-integrate-google.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, A K O, Cristalz, Dani1luv, Debosky, dhtml, Dis_Guy, Dual Core, Eldee, FOD, iice, Lalaboi, Lawyer, Michelin89, Mohawkchic, MrCrackles, Mukina2, Mustay, Naijafan, Naijacutee, OmniPotens, Phemour, RichyBlack, Shaz, SeanT21, StephenP, Tgirl4real, The Sly, twinstaiye, yawa-ti-de, Semid4lyfe,

(1) (Reply)

Google Shutting Down Its Small Business Community Message Board / Interested In Selling Fiverr Withdrawals Of $100-$120? / Training Starts Tomorrow, Conquer After Effects In 2weeks. 10k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.