Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN (30177 Views)

Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months / Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration / Mandatory Use Of Identity Numbers Begins In January 2019 – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by toneroin1(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2019
Rubbish. I registered since Jan, 2012, yet my card is not ready as at 20th Dec. 2018.
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by bixton(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2019
When there are persons who are yet to have BVN, they are bringing NIN when most of us still have paper copies since 2014 with no known date to collect the plastic card.
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by BuhariLooter(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2019
BUHARILOOTERS A. K. A BUHARIDIANS A. K. A SAI BABARIANS SHOULD BE READY FOR A SHOCKER....
SAI ATIKUOBI WE KNOW
SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE STAND
ATIKU WILL WIN 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
INSHA ALAH AMIN

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by alsudaes1(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Mumu them

I enrolled since 2015
Still have not seen the card

Mine since 2013! Nothing yet undecided
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Jabioro: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2019
I'm confused...it took more than six years for less than 300,000 card to be ready for over 200 million citizen...and you me to come along with moribond means of indeficatn..
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by BuhariLooter(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2019
BUHARILOOTERS A. K. A BUHARIDIANS A. K. A SAI BABARIANS SHOULD BE READY FOR A SHOCKER....
SAI ATIKUOBI WE KNOW
SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE STAND
ATIKU WILL WIN 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
INSHA ALAH AMIN
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by JJOF(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2019
bknight:
You mean mark of the beast? undecided
WTF is this guy? weyreyhunter, wia u dey? I don catch one weyrey.
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by budusky05(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Mumu them

I enrolled since 2015

I think na you be the mumu, they said NIN, that means the number not the card. If you registered, then you can use the number.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Kaydans(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Mumu them

I enrolled since 2015

Oga i enrolled last year Oct
I got mine same month.
What you people don't know is that u can use the paper to do what ever you want.
What we want to see is the number on your paper, the card is just for u to be able to carry it around...

I got my paper I snapped it and saved it in my phone,
I can use it wherever I am..

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by churchillojugbe: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
I registered for my NIMC identification card in 2015, in portharcourt head office, up till now I have not receive my original. Nimc card, after 5 years of registration. Which way NIGERIA?
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by crusufixo(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Mumu them

I enrolled since 2015

Did mine way back in 2013 and am also yet to receive mine. For me, this is a misplaced priority from the government. what they should focus on is ensuring that at least 70% of the population have gotten their national ID cards
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=myettiallah post=74348392]
Mumu!! On the day u will go into hiding over this,u will recall that someone wrote about it on nairaland.
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by gr8tone: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
lomprico:
Idiots!

Register today and get ur card 6 years later! That card printer must be an indian film.
Na season film lol
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by dragsazy(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
FG is mad aswear!!!
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by baralatie(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
helinues:
Can I apply for it online?
better go to their and get it done so that you won't have complications on your temporary id card

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Pacesetter123(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
helinues:
Can I apply for it online?
kikikikikikikikikiki
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by OsamaB: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hamid7:
When most registered Nigerians have not been issued their cards. As at now, only those who registered earlier than 2014 can get their cards .

I REGISTERED IN 2013 AND NOTHING YET OH
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by xelly: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
I guess they would have used this to issue voters card and upgrade our voting system. Situations where non tax payers, illiterates contribute greater majority, we should know the direction we are headed.

You can only convince illiterates with your mediocre actions as seen displaced by Nigerian politicians.

What about after the first vote cast, the 3 parties that obtained the highest vote count will start professional verifications?

Professional verification will purely be based on your knowledge of economic principles and indices or parties will send their candidates first and successful candidates will proceed for election?

Our method of getting a leader or president is FRAUDULENT.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Balyz: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Mumu them

I enrolled since 2015
Only those who enrolled prior to 2012 have their cards ready
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by greenprince(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Mumu them

I enrolled since 2015

I enrolled at the headquarters in Maitama, yet card was taking forever. I didn't even get the temporary slip till I left Nigeria. But fidelity bank will assign me account number and debit card in minutes. That country is a joke walahi cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by greenprince(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kaydans:

Oga i enrolled last year Oct
I got mine same month.
What you people don't know is that u can use the paper to do what ever you want.
What we want to see is the number on your paper, the card is just for u to be able to carry it around...

I got my paper I snapped it and saved it in my phone,
I can use it wherever I am..

...and you don't understand that some people don't have the luxury of even getting the paper one
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Hamid7(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
OsamaB:

I REGISTERED IN 2013 AND NOTHING YET OH
Ooh, I wanted to believe the official statement from NIMC. Those confused fellows can take a life-time to get the cards ready.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Pacesetter123(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
toffyz:
i collected mine almost 6years after registration...i look much younger in the ID card...lol
hahahahaha
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by nonye6194: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Mumu them

I enrolled since 2015

Me 2013 lol
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Pacesetter123(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
clems88:
This pastor no wan close church service . angry me don taya o. undecided must he preach long sermon angry
my fren sidon der,if nah to watch football now u go sidon 10hrs without complaint.Pastor wen u r done with dat topic, introduce anoda topic pls.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Celsony: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Can I edit my date of birth, I already registered and my card was printed and given to me

2 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Pacesetter123(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ivlesivil:
So if i put diz tin inside atm machine, money go come out ���
Yes
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Ayobami7(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
好的
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Mumu them

I enrolled since 2015

I registered May 2014. The card not yet out.
Don't you see this people has gone totally insane?
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Jungpablo: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Mumu them

I enrolled since 2015

very mumu people I did mine 2014 till now I still dey manage that paper wey most organizations dey reject.
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by ola2006: 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Celsony:
Can I edit my date of birth, I already registered and my card was printed and given to me

You can edit, just visit any NIMC location for modification. It attract a fees

2 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by ola2006: 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Compulsory use of NIN and not compulsory use of card. Everybody that have registered in respective of year have a NIN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators / Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death / Mass Resignation Hits PDP Bayelsa State Government. "Everybody" Is Resigning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.