Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year (35099 Views)

Ahmed Musa Shares His Rare Throwback Photo / Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe / Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by gistfever: 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nigerian professional footballer Ahmed Musa shares cute photo of his family as he celebrates the new year.

He wrote:
"Happy New Year ❤️ 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣9️⃣✅ ALLAH BLESS US ALL THIS NEW YEAR AMEEN �❤️"

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/ahmed-musa-shares-cute-family-photo-to.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by gistfever: 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
shocked
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by fk001(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
I still don't understand why he divorced his first wife

22 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by festacman(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Another Super Eagles pacy winger loading in the cradle.

12 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by ojun50(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Shooooooo dis second wife don born for am
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
softwerk:

Yeah, yeah....Its just that most of us have New Year resolutions to allow you first showcase your folly while we stay laid back and watch grin
sad

Incase you do not know what you said, folly means foolishness. I think there was no reason whatsoever to abuse me. how did i offend you with my foolishness? Retract your statement, Please.

Shu I think say dem say millions of people dey here steady, how is it for the past five, sox posts i've been among the first reading and commenting upon my glo traffic.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by domino4211(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
Useless girl.
Am sure she's only following him because of his money.
Olosho kobo koboangry

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Xblink(m): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
#2..... Who next....!
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by sarrki(m): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
ojun50:

Ask google

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Majlaw(m): 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
True definition of a Nigerian
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by ishola98: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
Since this guy score that more less useless goal against iceland...

He now shares everything on social media.

Anyway Argentina humbled them coz it could have been a disaster if we had met france....
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by megasamuel(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
He is not the fastest of them but those outbursts that saved Nigeria,none shall forget! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
domino4211:
Useless girl.
Olosho kobo koboangry

undecided

Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by mamapidgin: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
the baby is a carbon copy of his Father

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by softwerk(f): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
NoGender:
sad

Shu I think say dem say millions of people dey here steady, how is it for the past five, sox posts i've been among the first reading and commenting upon my glo traffic.

Yeah, yeah....Its just that most of us have New Year resolutions to allow you first showcase your folly while we stay laid back and watch grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by na2016: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
domino4211:
Useless girl.
Olosho kobo koboangry

Is it your money? Would you prefer your sister to follow a poor man? Why not just be happy for them?

10 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Elexdallas(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
happy new year all
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Since this guy score that more less useless goal against iceland...

He now shares everything on social media.

Anyway Argentina humbled them coz it could have been a disaster if we had met france....

How come Argentina could not score a “useless goal” against Iceland then??
His goals were super - period.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by softwerk(f): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
NoGender:
sad

Incase you do not know what you said, folly means foolishness. I think there was no reason whatsoever to abuse me. how did i offend you with my foolishness? Retract your statement, Please.

I'm so sorry bro, my joke was tasteless!
Happy New Year.
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Lihyunpark(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
domino4211:
Useless girl. Am sure she's only following him because of his money. Olosho kobo koboangry
you go allow your sister follow a broke ass nigga? Na hypocrisy go kill you!

8 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Lihyunpark(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
HavocGirlMile99:

hehehehehe you wish you are the lady. You better comman marry me I'm a footballer in the making.
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
softwerk:

I'm so sorry bro, my joke was tasteless!
Happy New Year.

You too, bro. undecided
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lihyunpark:

hehehehehe you wish you are the lady.
You better comman marry me I'm a footballer in the making.

I am not wishing.

I was only booking a space.

And thanks for the offer, sir.
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
NoGender:

You too, bro. undecided

She's a girl, not bro.
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by ashawopikin(m): 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
ojun50:
Na u she wan born for b4?
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by gbagyiza: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
fk001:
I still don't understand why he divorced his first wife

When you get married one day u will understand. Some married women r hell on earth.
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
HavocGirlMile99:

She's a girl, not bro.

Oh, now is she?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy / Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players / Photos From Asisat Oshoala House Warming Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.