Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) (61007 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Tithes and offerings doing wonders....

God is good...

First fruit in action cheesy
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
This is not a spiritual or Godly achievement. The pictures are even more embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
Vtrd:
No matter how spiritual you are, I am sure we can all agree that church business is good business atleast in Nigeria.
Hmmmm!
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by wellmax(m): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

Enemies of Igbos will arrive soon, forgetting that oyedepo, adeboye, TB Joshua, kumuyi, etc has morethan 5 private jets each...

Kumuyi doesn't own a private jet.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by Galaticos444: 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
alfredsurewin08:
subscribe now to win big and upgrade your bank account
u ar still living dis life dis year and u want God to bless u undecided
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by yelei(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
funny how akwa ibom state government could only afford 2jets but..................

1 Like

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by Immanuels7(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

Enemies of Igbos will arrive soon, forgetting that oyedepo, adeboye, TB Joshua, kumuyi, etc has morethan 5 private jets each...

Kumuyi has 25 jets and 50 helicopters

Oponu ayeraye

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Daviddson:
Pursuit of vanity. The way Nigerian pastors are buying private plane, if I become a president, I'll make sure churches are taxed.
You are not making sense but being emotional here. Are the pastors making profit or are they using the jets for personal use?
If you must tax them because of jet then tax them for buying photocopier and handset also because they are all assets aiding the ministry's operation.
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by Emmaino99(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Chris? It's high time i change my name to Chris or i open a church business
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by sacramento1212: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This fake man of God.

He is fraud.

Flee from him

How's he a fake man of God? How did you arrive at your assertion? I am in no way saying he's a genuine man of God neither am i saying he's fake because we shouldn't judge. I just want to equip myself. So if you'll be so kind to let me or others know how Pastor Chris Okafor is a fake MOG, Fraud and why we should flee from him.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by gaby(m): 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
All in a bid to be counted amongst the jet-totting Pastors, some of these dagbo me will actually go and buy themselves a flying coffin.

This is not a Private jet but a jet-li.....

See how crappy and unkempt it looks on the inside...
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by zomby(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
2019 New Year Resolutions:

1. No to CORRUPT leaders
2. No to SHAMELESS/ HEARTLESS/ FAKE pastors
3. No to run girls
4. No to pure water

May the new this new year bring each and everyone of us our hearts' desires....It is well!
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

What has being a pastor, having private jet got 2do with being Yoruba or Igbo?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by HardBishop: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
igbo amaka
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
I either start a church this year or relocate out of naija.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by obailala(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

What exactly does this thread have to do with tribe?.... What kind of fvcked uo mentality do some people even have?

5 Likes

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by alBHAGDADI: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
sacramento1212:

How's he a fake man of God? How did you arrive at your assertion? I am in no way saying he's a genuine man of God neither am i saying he's fake because we shouldn't judge. I just want to equip myself. So if you'll be so kind to let me or others know how Pastor Chris Okafor is a fake MOG, Fraud and why we should flee from him.

Watch the below video to see his fake miracle. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CenLulFgDag
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by zomby(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
obailala:
What exactly does this thread have to do with tribe?.... What kind of fvcked uo mentality do some people even have?
the dude is either confused or lost....Abeg, ignore the f00l
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by Newboss(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hawker 800XP. angry

You can get tokunbo for less than $1.5m angry

You can even get a bigger private jet for less than $400k angry All those jets na tokunbo angry

1 Like

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

Oyedepo has one jet under him and has stations in over nations of the earth (over 50 nations ) unlike some one-auditorium ministries owning jets for luxury purpose. Don't mix both please.
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by babeosisi: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
To save money this year go to a regular church that already has a building so you don't fund one
Only attend Sunday service and bible study nothing more.Work at your business at those other times
Avoid anointing services,you are already the anointed of the Lord
Don't run from church to church
Refuse to see anyone with title of prophet
If your pastor comes up with any projects ignore him
If he mentions jet or has one,run away
Save at least 20% of your own salary monthly
Start a business
Give to the poor and needy mostly
Don't allow an up and coming scammer use you start business
Avoid every church program with funny themes and avoid anyone that gives prophecy or tells stories to scam you
If you are in a mega church leave and find a small place that preaches a wholesome message
Develop a personal relationship with God,study the bible
When you go to any program and they ask for seed sit tight nothing will happen
Make up your mind what to give as free will offering and take only that to church
Sow no seeds and make no pledges

I promise this time next year you will testify

6 Likes

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by sukerefakere(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This fake man of God.

He is fraud.

Flee from him
You sabi am for Ereke
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Is this not the man who duped Wilson ORUMA?
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by dROC1: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
This is obviously a charter.
Im sure you don't acquire a private jet along with a uniformed air hostess.
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Daviddson:
Pursuit of vanity. The way Nigerian pastors are buying private plane, if I become a president, I'll make sure churches are taxed. There's no emotion; I support régulation of the way churches run their book. Founder of South Korea's largest church was tried and convicted for using church funds lavishly. Another pastor in Singapore was also jailed for using his church money to fund his wife's music career. Those are countries where the law works.
I modified my comment please read again .
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by Grupo(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
When I was still playing stage music as a guitarist, this man contracted us a certain January to play at his crusade. After three painful, cold nights of playing for this man in an open field in an Eastern state, he ran away with our money. Chai. So, he has finally made much money from scams to buy a jet.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Op Okafor is the GO of Liberation Ministry.
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by sacramento1212: 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Watch the below video to see his fake miracle. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CenLulFgDag

Lol...what part of the video is fake na? I just finished watching it

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by Kingjoe7: 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

na u buy for kumuyi?

1 Like

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by ozuh15389: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Shebi na faily use private jet be this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) / Which One Of The Two Is Taking Control Of Your Life ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.