Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others (35306 Views)

Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos / Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by heryur(m): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
djsaxxy:
fuckkkk.....fulham just scored arsenal now

WATCH THE MATCH LIVE HERE
lying can let u succeed on this ur blogging career

Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by hahn(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
TechCapon:
15 minutes to new year. Walahi this life is cruel to some people o. when i see what people go through i just thank god everyday

Yes let's thank god for the woman that was crushed to death because if it could allow it happen then of course it was it's will

Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by yesicandoalltin: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by Justice310: 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

This is what happens when you allow a 16 years old girl to get pregnant! And the other 30, what do you except? Did I read this well in Ibadan? Haha Afon

BUT WAIT

Dangote again?
This man has one thing in common with the dullard Jubril; they drink blood. But the differences is dangote makes money with his and Jubril nothing!
What is this one saying? Watin concern Buhari and Dangote for this matter? Did they told the driver to get drunk?

Anyway sha, I'm truly atikulated.
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by Yewandequeen(f): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
TechCapon:
15 minutes to new year. Walahi this life is cruel to some people o. when i see what people go through i just thank god everyday
the same last night a couple were aheaded to church for the new yr service and a truck cleared both of them. This life is a mystery.
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by idu1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Pity
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by Justice310: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
TechCapon:
15 minutes to new year. o some people o. when i see what people go through i just thank god everyday
Thats one of the many reasons I don't go out on year's eve, so many drunkers driving on the road. Must one go to church on new year's eve? I always pray in my room and God always answer my prayer. I don't know where people got this mentality from. The best way to talk to God is by making it private and God will reward you openly.

4 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by ePrive(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Adequate street light would kill 95% of accidents that happens from 5pm to 7am. If there was street light, Da Grin wouldn't have died.
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
In Ibadan, the probability that those people were going to Church is 95%. They must have been held up in traffic while manoeuvring their way to be in Church before 12 am but died 11.45pm. Religion (Churches ) & politics are the major events at Ibadan.
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by Maryporsh: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
RIP to them
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by fortune1968: 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
A trailer driver .....drunk ?........Why are we like this ooo.......?
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by pelumi67(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
djsaxxy:
fuckkkk.....fulham just scored arsenal now

WATCH THE MATCH LIVE HERE

Shartaap jare
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by TechCapon(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
hahn:

Yes let's thank god for the woman that was crushed to death because if it could allow it happen then of course it was it's will
"He" not "it". Lol, God has his reasons for allowing terrible things happen in the world. WE just have to pray that it doesn't get to us.
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by hahn(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
TechCapon:
"He" not "it". Lol, God has his reasons for allowing terrible things happen in the world. WE just have to pray that it doesn't get to us.

Until you show me a picture of the guy, god, then it is still a product of the imagination and can be referred to as " it".

So you mean the woman didn't pray and that is why she was crushed?
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by 3kay945(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
Yewandequeen:
the same last night a couple were aheaded for church for the new yr service and a truck cleared both of them. This life is a mystery.

Where did this happen?
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by Thescienceprof(m): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
martineverest:
sounds like fake news

Which fake news? I was right at the scene after crossover service. Although I can't ascertain the number of casualties because I just drove slowly by. The scene was a gridlock for vehicles as the said trailer was right on top of what looked like a corolla car.
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by Skmoda360(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Is this for real?....of just some media propaganda.....

Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by sallazlee(m): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
rest in peace
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by mcbau2020: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
shikshark:
I actually saw it on my way back from church yesterday but what i saw was just a toyota pencil wedging the semi-automobile and heavy security surrounding the area. dunno if there is going to be any footage of the accident except if you are one of those uniformed men, meanwhile provision need to be made for street lights from iwo road to at least adegbayi
my brother was there after the incident and he told us he counted 25 corps. more than 3 vehicles affected.
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by Yewandequeen(f): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
3kay945:

Where did this happen?
Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by amstardi: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Oh Lord of the rings
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by Greatness1: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
aytech360:
I witness the scene live they are not up to 30 just 8 people. Nigeria and fake news

Holy molly...8 still plenty na...
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
hahn:

You and God dey quarrel? God created you in his image, you need to honour him
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by Demmy1206(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
aytech360:
I witness the scene live they are not up to 30 just 8 people. Nigeria and fake news
A sister of mine, her husband, thier four months old baby and the husband's pregnant sister were inside the camry and they all survived.
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by fullblast(m): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Demmy1206:

A sister of mine, her husband, thier four months old baby and the husband's pregnant sister were inside the camry and they all survived.
My friend lost his wife in the accident.
Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by stanliwise(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Justice310:
What is this one saying? Watin concern Buhari and Dangote for this matter? Did they told the driver to get drunk?

Anyway sha, I'm truly atikulated.
This yout grammar fit break person car glass o.

Re: Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others by Justice310: 7:30am On Jan 10, 2019
stanliwise:
This yout grammar fit break person car glass o.
hehehe...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Python Killed In A Flooded House In Yenagoa / What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos / Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.