Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco (19629 Views)

Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player / Real Madrid Star, Isco Spotted In London With His Family Ahead Of Chelsea Move / Real Madrid Star Isco Explains Crazy Goal Celebration With Sergio Ramos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by braveboy64(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
na we get this league
Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by Blankstare(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Only God knows what happens to morata, that killer instinct just disappeared,I still believe the dude though.
Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by Vtrd: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Real Madrid players are overrated. They don't have the work rate or humility.

Ronaldo improved them greatly.
Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by Beemhan(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
oluwatosink:

Abi oo.. grin
And England football is not spanish football.
Neither is Spanish football English football
Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by janga02(m): 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
I don't think Chelsea needs isco with the players in the squad right now. attack minded midfielder that can get 10 goals in a season and a good striker is what they need at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by VictorRomanov: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
chiefolododo:
Isco is not a very good player

I agree. He's just got good body movement and skills to entertain. But poor end products. Very few assists and goals
Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by Ozkar: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
oluwatosink:

Abi oo.. grin
And England football is not spanish football.
you are right. Spanish football is way better, that's why they have dominated European club football for years now.
Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by spine: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Isco is class, he makes a few mistakes but if you know a quality player you would not follow the mob and be talking inanities about a top class player. Some funny people would mock neymar because of his shenanigans but that doesnt mean his quality as a player is poor
People use the English league to determine who a good player is or isnt.
it isnt always accurate.
The English league is still struggling to re establish themselves as the best league.
The evidence is there to show in the last 5-6 yrs or more
Perhaps this year they can do something.
Being the best organized and the most competitive or highest paying doesnt make you the best from a footballing sense especially when youre not winning the Top Prices in a fair contest. UCL ,EUROPA etc

Anyway enough talk, iscos flair game is better suited to madrid than Chelsea or the english league that does more of physicality.
I hope he remains there as the fans love him for what Some with a different philosophy would criticize him needlessly for.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by Ayobami7(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
ok
Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by Diso60090(m): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
Dcallmekozy:
first to comment

Wetin you come gain?
Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by Emmariks(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
Dcallmekozy:
first to comment
we know
Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by jelel6: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
While I think we need a different type of midfielder to Isco, people saying we have Barkley don't know shit. The type of attacking midfielders Liverpool, City, Spurs and Arsenal have means we are lacking big-time in that department.

Debruyne, The Silvas, Eriksen, Ozil, Pogba, Maya, shaqiri, Keita means Chelsea are joking if they think Barkley is their own answer. An English No10?

Lotus-cheek is already a better player but they can't give clever passes in the attacking areas.

I'd us to sign Kovacic permanently. The perfect attacking midfielder who's going to offer something different to Kovacic would be Nabil Fekir. He's a great passer and scorer.

Chelsea are very stable with the ball. We just need clever players who are going to help create chances with it. What we need next season is A very good winger, a striker, an attacking midfielder while still keeping Kovacic, an a central back. Alonso needs to step up and the coach needs to give Emerson important games to play.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by jelel6: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
spine:
Isco is class, he makes a few mistakes but if you know a quality player you would not follow the mob and be talking inanities about a top class player. Some funny people would mock neymar because of his shenanigans but that doesnt mean his quality as a player is poor
People use the English league to determine who a good player is or isnt.
it isnt always accurate.
The English league is still struggling to re establish themselves as the best league.
The evidence is there to show in the last 5-6 yrs or more
Perhaps this year they can do something.
Being the best organized and the most competitive or highest paying doesnt make you the best from a footballing sense especially when youre not winning the Top Prices in a fair contest. UCL ,EUROPA etc

Anyway enough talk, iscos flair game is better suited to madrid than Chelsea or the english league that does more of physicality.
I hope he remains there as the fans love him for what Some with a different philosophy would criticize him needlessly for.

Isco's flair game will be better suited to Sarri's Chelsea than Madrid. God! Do you watch Chelsea's games this season or you're assuming they still play like previous seasons.

Besides, I don't think he's the kind of player Chelsea needs. Man city are also interested in him. Although I think he's not going to get any game time there.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by sheylarhh(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
jelel6:
While I think we need a different type of midfielder to Isco, people saying we have Barkley don't know shit. The type of attacking midfielders Liverpool, City, Spurs and Arsenal have means we are lacking big-time in that department.

Debruyne, The Silvas, Eriksen, Ozil, Pogba, Maya, shaqiri, Keita means Chelsea are joking if they think Barkley is their own answer. An English No10?

Lotus-cheek is already a better player but they can't give clever passes in the attacking areas.

I'd us to sign Kovacic permanently. The perfect attacking midfielder who's going to offer something different to Kovacic would be Nabil Fekir. He's a great passer and scorer.

Chelsea are very stable with the ball. We just need clever players who are going to help create chances with it. What we need next season is A very good winger, a striker, an attacking midfielder while still keeping Kovacic, an a central back. Alonso needs to step up and the coach needs to give Emerson important games to play.
Can Kovacic gives clever passes in attacking areas?
Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by jelel6: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
sheylarhh:

Can Kovacic gives clever passes in attacking areas?

He can but not to the level of a proper attacking midfielder. He doesn't create enough chances to be a standard AM. I clearly said Lyon's Fekir would be a great addition as he can score and assist regularly.

But Kovacic should be signed permanently because when we come up against the top teams, Kovacic would be best suited because he works hard and gives us balance in midfield.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by kenrisma535(m): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
This player is overrated for 75million. Haba. Chelsea should sign up a world class striker and offload morata and Olivier giroud . That is my take on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by iphanyi10(m): 1:08am On Jan 02, 2019
isco isn't what Chelsea need right now. unless Chelsea are anticipating and preparing for hazard imminent departure, I see no use for isco in that squad, cos' isco and hazard play similarly except that hazard is more productive and serious minded than isco.

what Chelsea need urgently is a clinical striker, someone to relieve hazard of the goal scoring burden he isn't exactly good at.

i believe Chelsea would be higher up the table with more goals if they had a better and reliable striker.

By the way 75m isn't too much considering the amount lukaku and morata were bought for.
no doubt isco is class, but unnecessary at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by spine: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2019
jelel6:

Isco's flair game will be better suited to Sarri's Chelsea than Madrid. God! Do you watch Chelsea's games this season or you're assuming they still play like previous seasons.

Besides, I don't think he's the kind of player Chelsea needs. Man city are also interested in him. Although I think he's not going to get any game time there.

Mancity is a good fit for him. and im convinced he would get game time barring injuries and loss of form.
Guardiola is of that school of thought.
is it not the same mancity that bernardo silva gets to play and David silva is Lord if he is fit?
Isco would play.
Barca would break the bank to get an Isco.
I agree with you, but id rather put it the other way round...chelsea is not quite the kind of club isco needs now.
he should stay and stake his claim in madrid. moreso in this difficult time
Anyway, you may be right. Chelseas general flair play might have improved greatly under Sarri. but
Theres no comparison between Chelsea and Madrid in terms of flair and results. My apologies
Im sympathetic to both teams. but more of Madrid.
Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by jelel6: 11:51am On Jan 02, 2019
spine:

Mancity is a good fit for him. and im convinced he would get game time barring injuries and loss of form.
Guardiola is of that school of thought.
is it not the same mancity that bernardo silva gets to play and David silva is Lord if he is fit?
Isco would play.
Barca would break the bank to get an Isco.
I agree with you, but id rather put it the other way round...chelsea is not quite the kind of club isco needs now.
he should stay and stake his claim in madrid. moreso in this difficult time
Anyway, you may be right. Chelseas general flair play might have improved greatly under Sarri. but
Theres no comparison between Chelsea and Madrid in terms of flair and results. My apologies
Im sympathetic to both teams. but more of Madrid.

Maybe the league in general is not a good fit for him. But he's a very good player and would prosper in the right team.

Barça would love Isco as you said. Even though they can't get a player like that from Madrid. Even though I don't think Chelsea should sign him, I think it may be the best option for his playing career.

As for Man City, I don't think you he'd enjoy any better game time there than in Madrid. I know Pep likes Isco's talents, but I don't see how he would displace the Players there already.

Debruyne's spots is written in stone. David Silva is in a different league to Isco, at least in that Man city team.

Then comes Bernardo Silva. They are similar type of players but Silva has more in his arsenal.

Isco's main attributes are his dribbling, and outstanding ability to keep the ball. He also scores too and assist sometimes. But Isco doesn't move the ball fast and forward enough. And Isco is not good at attacking spaces, hence, won't be in positions to score.

City always have the ball so don't need a ball keeper. They need people to make things happen with it. Silva is always a very good dribbler who actually moves forward with the ball. He's better combining with players as he's more mobile, and scores and assists regularly better than Isco. And he works extremely hard defensively than Isco. They are both not central midfielders. But as attacking midfielders, I'd take Bernardo Silva over Isco in a heartbeat.
Re: Chelsea Pull Out Of £75million Transfer For Real Madrid Star Isco by Airhuncho(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
Isco wud just be a total waste of money....that nigga average as f!ck, has no spectacular moments, he's not consistent, a poor passer.......just hyped up cus he's a Madrid player....Chelsea better ignore he's ass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Nigeria’s U-23 Team Arrive Brazil / If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign / Calling Lionel Messi The Greatest Player In The World Must Stop! - Pele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.