Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,423 members, 7,958,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) (63442 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / 2019 Elections: INEC Releases Criteria For Recruitment Of Ad-hoc Staff / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:
The date don reach finish o shocked

And Atiku and pdp still dey waste their time dey play politics with shagari death...smh
Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by emmie14: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
End of tyranny
Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by onubijoe(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
I can't wait to send herdsmen to his home town
Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Otogah: 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deathstroke00:
Its the day that we all come out in our numbers to vote the greatest president of nigeria, we will not atikuloot our future

Buhari till 2023
who says this government is not looting your future by taking your money to London for medical, instead of using the money to build good hospital which can even attract even president of United States of America.
Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by zidek(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
I need INEC ADHOC staffs recruitment, please i need info on that!
Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by namdo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
how sure are you that your vote will count? Until we adopt total electronic voting system in Nigeria in this era of internet, I will not trust our electoral system. It is usually flawed and marred with violence, intimidation of voters, ballot box ''kidnap''/rigging as well as ''fabrication of results'' so stop hoping your vote will count. grin
gloriaa:
I will vote and my vote must count.
Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Amedeo: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hello Nairaland
My name is Adebayo Hammeed.
I am planning to start a business but I lack enough capital to empower myself. I would be grateful to anyone who can help me with anything little. May God bless you as you think this through. Act- 0158604221 gtbank
Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by ClearFlair: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
berrystunn:

hardship already sweep across Nigeria like a storm

Say no to cables..

The guys in control

PDP's hardship?
Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by namdo(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
This is indeed the challenge facing the masses. How can we challenge these fraudulent budget figures? As we all can see the political office holders are clearly unashamedly looting our collective resources. May God give the Military the zeal to take over, suspend this present constitution and create a better one that would make political offices less attractive. This is my wish.
BigBashiru:
https://punchng.com/2019-budget-buhari-to-spend-n1bn-on-travels-n98m-on-food/

The Federal Government budgeted N1,001,318,171 for President Muhammadu Buhari’s local and international travels in the proposed 2019 budget.

The budget proposes N250,021,595 for the President’s local trips and N751,296,576 for him to travel internationally.

Meanwhile, N83,974,710 was budgeted for Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo’s local travel, while N217,060,883 was proposed for his international trips.

Under foodstuff/catering materials supplies, N98,306,492 was budgeted for the President and N50,888,218 for the Vice-President.

The Federal Government also proposed N416,668,229 for the construction of the presidential wing of the State House Medical Centre out of the Presidency’s total estimate of N49, 307,859,794 in the 2019 budget proposal.

READ ALSO: NUC budgets N22m for meals, N16m for books

Aside from this, N823,441,666 was proposed for the State House Medical Centre, including drugs and medical supplies (N208,350,424).

Meanwhile, the State House also budgeted N36, 787,354 for drugs and medical supplies, and N51,821,160 for medical expenses.

In the 2018 budget, the Presidency had proposed N1,030,458,453 for the State House clinic after the President’s wife, Mrs Aisha Buhari, criticised the medical centre for not having an “ordinary syringe.”

In the 2017 budget, N3.2bn had also been allocated for the upgrade of the state clinic, including “the completion of ongoing work as well as procurement of drugs and other medical equipment.”

The President and his deputy are also to spend over N7.5bn this year on “operations” and maintenance of office buildings, the breakdown of the 2019 budget showed.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
I'm disappointed at people who are still mentioning
Atiku and Buhari as an option are u not tired of their lies? Please let us unite and surprise this two parties by voting them out.
Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Lifegoeson99: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
Atikulate all the way

Say no to herdsmen killing
Say no to poverty capital
Say no to clueless leadership
Say no to unemployment
Say no to opposition oppression
Say no to selective corruption fighting
Say no to nepotism
Say to racism
Say no ethno centric leader
Say no to Islamization of Nigeria through herdsmen killing.

Atikulate now to stop all those menace above mentioned.. Thanks happy new year my fellow countrymen.
Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by BigBashiru: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
namdo:
This is indeed the challenge facing the masses. How can we challenge these fraudulent budget figures? As we all can see the political office holders are clearly unashamedly looting our collective resources. May God give the Military the zeal to take over, suspend this present constitution and create a better one that would make political offices less attractive. This is my wish.

The best way to challenge this and even land the leaders in jail is to take them to an African Union court of justice.

You can also take them to the International Criminal Court in Europe (better than the African Union one) with judges that are not corrupt.
Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by BigBashiru: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
namdo:
The best way to challenge this and even land the leaders in jail is to take them to an African Union court of justice.

You can also take them to the International Criminal Court in Europe (better than the African Union one) with judges that are not corrupt.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by berrystunn(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
ClearFlair:

PDP's hardship?

Hardship is helping the campaign in here in north
The handwriting is everywhere

Atiku is there hope.

Come to the north and see for yourself. Not social media platforms.

Real voters do not come on those platforms.. they don't even have smart phone.
Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Elvis295(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
what a date undecided

Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Progressinlagos: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deathstroke00:

And why would i?
well if you download his app or go to the website you will see his manifesto which is extremely detailed and clear in terms of what everything will cost how he will achieve things and if you followed what he has been doing then you would know he is an amazing candidate so right now go to YouTube search him up watch his videos and then go to www.aacparty.com and see his manifesto if you are a supporter by then download the AAC app please vote for him please no insults jsut à basic conversation
Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Jolite(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nellybobo:
All these people saying Buhari and Atiku, aren’t you people even thinking at all?? Two thieves! Pls let’s al wise up and come out and vote a promising person.. and from where I’m looking, it’s SOWORE
how can a buterfly call itself a bird? your so called sowore should go and first win chancellorship election in his ward.
Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by 1miccza: 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
Decryptor:
Election that already has been held and results already prepared...

16th Febuary na just formality!

By the way, these are predictions of what to expect during and after the 2019 elections as a Nigerian!

https://www.nairaland.com/4920960/9-possible-things-expect-nigerian

All these ones here do not understand bro

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by ClearFlair: 2:08am On Jan 02, 2019
berrystunn:

Hardship is helping the campaign in here in north
The handwriting is everywhere

Atiku is there hope.

Come to the north and see for yourself. Not social media platforms.

Real voters do not come on those platforms.. they don't even have smart phone.

Atiku holds no promise for anyone. He is a scam.
Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:16am On Jan 02, 2019
ClearFlair:
APC ready sweep across Nigeria like a storm.
people die in storms
Re: INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by berrystunn(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2019
ClearFlair:

Atiku holds no promise for anyone. He is a scam.

Buhari have fulfill all is promise.
End Boko Haram in 3 month
One naira to one dollar
100% security

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Man Gives Osinbajo Bread In Abuja, Breaches Security / Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.