Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Make #6,000 Daily While Learning How To Build Your Online Business Empire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make #6,000 Daily While Learning How To Build Your Online Business Empire (365 Views)

My Journey: Starting Up A Garri Business Empire. [live Journal] / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna / Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make #6,000 Daily While Learning How To Build Your Online Business Empire by Adamsori: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
A lot of people want to make money online and all they do most times is invest in platforms that tells them to do nothing to earn online. Just invest and be collecting money. we have seen the outcome of such platforms several times without numbers and i don't think anyone should still fall a victim in 2019 and beyond.
In this post i will say the truth and recommend a solution to it you may follow it or keep looking for get rich quick schemes that never gets tired of sucking you as you also never learn from experience.
Now if you are ready to hear the truth read ahead.
1. To make money online requires you have something to offer be it a digital product, tangible product, digital services or services no short cut just like in the offline business.
2. You need to learn what it takes to succeed in your niche of business just like in the offline world you need to buy lots of course to see how several people are doing it and create your own solution and approach
3. Don't try to start online business with money you borrowed or your last cash most requires experimenting just like in the offline business to see what people will buy or not.
4. You must have a monthly advertisement budget to direct traffic to what you are selling or offering
5. Gurus will say you don't need a website.. to be candid they don't want your success the importance of having a website cannot be over emphasized it builds authority,leads and free traffic for you in long term.
6. The easiest ways for beginners to make money online is through affiliate marketing where you promote other people products or services and get commission per sale.
7.The easiest way to get targeted free traffic is social media and Instagram stands at the top of the game
8.Hot platforms you should look into to making online include clickbank, jvzoo,warrior forums,ebay,amazon etc
9.You need to know how to build a landing page to collect leads before sending traffic to what you are promoting this is very essential especially if you are using paid traffic. Because they might not buy that products or service but now you have their contact you can email them the next offers you have. Thats another benefit of have a website because you integrate email marketing easily
10. Dont give up 3 feet to gold! some people give up when they are near success well it happens because you have done may things i said you shouldn't do above and you don't know if its the next things you promote that will change everything.

Okay you have the basic that guru will ask you to pay N40k for and yet they wont still offer you the solution on how to go through and work your way to success.

Now what is the solution for those that made it here.
If you are still looking for a way to make money online for real how about when you have an offer to join a platform that promises to give you all you need to create your own online business empire and all you have to is simply contribute to its own growth and earn nothing less than N200,000 per month to learn, build,promote your own online business.

Its like an exercise to prepare you for your own success you will be taken through the funnel and more importantly they will help you build a strong loyal social media audience ready to do whatever you ask them to do.
Well i don't want to keep on talking i will drop my special website link given to be by the company as i am also learning there already and so far they have taught he how to create a landing page my colleagues ask me to pay 20k for, help me get daily traffic to page from social media such as Facebook, Instagram and twitter guess what i don't pay for it also alot of social media management services changes nothing less than 30k for one social network thats 90k for 3 network per month!.Excuse how can a beginner like you afford it..
When you go through my landing you will understand also as you pass through the funnel with a clear mind of your own willing and ready to learn new things to change your life.

Haha if you are still waiting for the website like just visit http://ngaccs.ml to get started
You will learn how to earn with definite practicals from day one imagine having nothing less than 200k monthly to boost your business from an investor who doesn't care to get it but cares you succeed in your business. That is what you are about to experience for real.
See you at the other side meant for winners cheesy
Re: Make #6,000 Daily While Learning How To Build Your Online Business Empire by Yinkulzy88(m): 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
We have been looking for an expert in Sales funnel automation but we struggle until we meet this expert on http:///2R2YqAH. Sales funnel automation is so much more than having a company distributor. Leah_a007 helped us to integrate all the current tools and helped us make sales a daily habit. Our company product and service presence are growing higher in many homes today thanks to her Service for this GIG http:///2PXQxav.
Re: Make #6,000 Daily While Learning How To Build Your Online Business Empire by Adamsori: 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yinkulzy88:
We have been looking for an expert in Sales funnel automation but we struggle until we meet this expert on http:///2R2YqAH. Sales funnel automation is so much more than having a company distributor. Leah_a007 helped us to integrate all the current tools and helped us make sales a daily habit. Our company product and service presence are growing higher in many homes today thanks to her Service for this GIG http:///2PXQxav.

Nice serves you right

(1) (Reply)

Small/medium Loan / How To Check If A Business Name Has Been Taken / 5000mt Ago Needed On Racket Deal This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.