Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Salutes The People Of Anambra South In New Year Message - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Salutes The People Of Anambra South In New Year Message (233 Views)

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, Anambra South Senator Elect, Roaring To Go / Chief Of Staffs To Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, Is Plus One Today. / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah On A Divine Mission For Anambra South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Salutes The People Of Anambra South In New Year Message by grassrootsig: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
This new year, I write to convey my very best wishes and sincere thanks to my family, friends and supporters as we wrap up an eventful 2018 and shift our momentum into the next calendar year.

The past 12 months have been marked by noteworthy achievements and change. As we reflect on the past year, I believe that we have many reasons to have enormous pride in our accomplishments and look forward with enthusiasm to the new year.

This new year presents a great opportunity for us to write a new chapter in our lives, personally and collectively as a people: a perfect time to reflect on the core values and traditions that placed us at the global forefront as the “Giant Of Africa".

We stand today at a place, when the challenges and sacrifices of the recent years, have given us the confidence to achieve the goals of a better future.

In the election year ahead lies uncertainty about the progress of our nation, but our primary focus must be to address within our homes, constituencies and states, those issues which give us the greatest chance of improving our quality of life by voting in vision driven leaders and representatives.

It is my earnest prayer that 2019 would usher peace and normalcy which would promote progress, prosperity and wellbeing of all sections of our society.

Happy new year and Best wishes!

Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah.

Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Salutes The People Of Anambra South In New Year Message by grassrootsig: 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Eze Chi Mere Eze, the fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person like YOU spreads in all directions. Happy New Year to the TALK-NA-DO CAPACITY.

(1) (Reply)

Segun Awosanya Rejects Ynaija "Person Of The Year" Award / How Do I Configure My Airport Extreme? / How To Switch Countries On Garmin GPS System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.