Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) (75849 Views)

Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga / Mastermind Of Kaduna Crisis 'Zidane' Arrested By Soldiers In His Hideout. Photo / Nigerians React As Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by sassiemyk: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
They should make it mandatory for all politicians seeking to get elected into offices starting from d presidents to ward chairmen be checked for mental fitness. Many of then are mentally sick.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by legba1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
are u hi on somtin bro?

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Modric the real LM10 is the person dis Buffon dey compare Neymar to..
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by Antipob777(f): 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
Dino is a shameless Igbos god. He ran away like Ojukwu the coward and Nnamdi kanu the scammer and fraudster

Anything or anybody with Igbos blood is doomed for failure in life.

IPod's are terrorists and criminals
Osu

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by frankfrancis871: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
sad

Verily, Verily I say unto you Dino son of Melaye; lai mohammed forgives, osibanjo forgives, obasanjo forgives, saraki forgive but late buhari the son of mohammed and the impostor Jubril Alsadani son of Aminu doesn't have forgiveness in their quaran

I have handed you into his hands, yes! A foreigner will make you run for your life like never before, this time not even a tree will save you
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Why is he hiding? That means his hands are not clean...

Why can't he just surrender himself to the police... And tell them his own side of the story...

Where is Dino 's lawyer? Or he doesn't have one...

Something is not right.....

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by bantudra: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
no where in the world do you mess with the police and the police go easy on you....

not happening....

why do you nigerians await otherwise from the nigerian police...??

the same goes for shias....

they know nigeria is at war with boko haram and they still dare to go piss the army off....

you nigerians are awaitin too much from the nigerian police and army....

shias could have just bypassed the military checkpoint and keep on marchin....but nooo....they have to go piss them off....

i have the feelin they are markin borders with their marches....

nawa....

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by frankmoney(m): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
What crime did he commit ?..... Because hiding only makes him look guilty .... He should just come out and clear his name
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
I don't fancy Dino's style all the while but believe the NPF is.more of.an embarrassment
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by Toochukwuk: 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Why do dey keep on intimidating this man
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by bantudra: 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Toochukwuk:
Why do dey keep on intimidating this man

he has strong allegations against him....involved in attackin a police officer.....

that is like declaration of war against the police...

ofcourse they will come after you in numbers....

is better he go and clear things up than playin untouchable....

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by Pennywise(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
A homicidal maniac and a crook in the hallowed chamber. Nigeria redeem your self.

Dino murdered a man that was to give evidence in a case involving an election that got him a seat in the Senate.

If we have a proper police force and judiciary this case would have been concluded years ago and Dino sentenced to death.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by bmos(m): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quote [/quote]

Police is bent to catch and shave his goatee. There is an end to every thing.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by Atigba: 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
tendingNews:
Senator Dino Melaye who went into hiding as police look for him has made a new year video.

Dino Melaye speaks from his hideout as Nigeria Police declare him wanted over alleged involvement in homicide.

See photos and watch video below...

See reactions as he's being mocked..

Watch the video HERE

Nigerians did not mock him

By looking at the names of the people who comment above, it is the Yoruba Muslims and Fulanis that mocked him
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by iammo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Same bully that promised to impregnate someones wife

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by softwerk(f): 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
grin

He who brings home ant-infested firewood should never be surprised..........!?

This sitting Senator helped remove Goodluck Jonathan from office in support of a dictator, now see him in hiding like a wall gecko in his own country!

Like me, you owe him no pity.......spits!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by bantudra: 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
Atigba:

Nigerians did not mock him

By looking at the names of the people who comment above, it is the Yoruba Muslims and Fulanis that mocked him

and who are Yoruba Muslims and Fulanis....??...are they not nigerians too...??

if una only use sentiments to judge matters,then each tribe can as well declare war against each other...

lets be honest...we dont like each other that much....

and its the fault of you igbos....azikwey fvcked up....

i have no equal interests with igbos,hausas or yorubas....i know were i belong....

if una wan measure dicks,then soooo be it....

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by okonyia(m): 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nigerian police should stop been use for political reasons. Why do want to arrest him in the eve of new year, you want to humiliate him because he is an opposition. And I weep for Nigeria when I see people attacking Dino, even though they know police are trying to keep him in custody because of election. I hope everyone know this man is a senator and should be show some respect. It's Dino today,but will surely be another person tomorrow. Why not invite him officially and I know he will surely honor the invitation. It is a big shame
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by nwokeoochaking(m): 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
They are agents of darkness,

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by Muscomide: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
Listen to him, 'God this, God that'. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by Weaponx: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
midolian:
This guy is a mistake that must be corrected by the good people of Kogi

Dino will/must not return to the Senate

The Igalas/PDP are taking back Kogi state in the next election.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by zomby(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
The definition of Dino Melaye:

1. Senseless
2. Stupidity
3. Ignorance
4. Hoodlum
5. Criminal
6. Fraudster
7. Nuisance
8. Animal

I hope Nigeria will never see such a despicable animal as a leader ever again. The dude should be caged in a zoo....

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by verifiablefacts: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
tendingNews:
Senator Dino Melaye who went into hiding as police look for him has made a new year video.

Dino Melaye speaks from his hideout as Nigeria Police declare him wanted over alleged involvement in homicide.

See photos and watch video below...

See reactions as he's being mocked..

Watch the video HERE
fugitive melaye

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by 4ckTOTO: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
why am i not chairman of thunder.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Uyiii:
9ja police searching for dino melaye like he's a nokia 3310 phone that's gone missing.
nonsense and pocohantascheesy

shut the fvck up jor, you just dey zwor anyhow since.
isn't it obvious I like you, since you nor get sense to fathom am yourself.
that's how I profess my likeness for someone.
NL popularity dey bring money??cheesy

You profess likeness by insulting people? Please, leave that style for kids in secondary school. Except you are in secondary sch, Uyiii.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by contigiency(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lawmaker that runs away from the laws he is making must be a fake lawmaker. he is not fit to get near the national assembly.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
edgecution:
Serves him right!!! He's a traitor. He's the one that foisted Gov. Yahaya Bello on Kogi state and now that he fell out with him based on contracts kickbacks he's been playing activists.

Faleke would have been the first and only Yoruba governor in Kogi but the traitor Dino because of his greed rushed to Saraki to leak the news of the death of Audu so that Faleke ( perceived as Tinubu's boy) would not be the next governor. This same Dino with Saraki went to beg Yahaya Bello to come and be Governor. Same Yahaya Bello that did not deliver his Local govt during the election. Now God is using Bello to punish him.

You're a primitive tribalist. We supported Faleke's claim because he participated in the election and Bello did not, and not because he is Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by edgecution(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

You're a primitive tribalist. We supported Faleke's claim because he participated in the election and Bello did not, and not because he is Yoruba.

Shut up!!! I'm not a tribalist but a realist. Jonathan became President because Yar Adua died, right? Who cares? Why are the people from the south crying foul? Oh you think they want northerners to continue ruling them ?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by deomelllo: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8416086_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages8261510fbimg1543814865516jpeg8df10a5c95d323437c8bdab269cefbef_jpegd048be366d00e8eda924d71889e26e0d

PDP appoints Dino Melaye spokesman of Atiku’s presidential campaign council

Senator Dino Melaye has been appointed as the spokesman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) presidential campaign council.

PDP announced Melaye’s appointment at the inauguration of its presidential campaign council in Abuja.

https://atikulatecandidates.com/pdp-appoints-dino-melaye/

Funny enough, this clown is athiefkulooter's campaign organization's spokesman.

Just imagine, this lawless clown and fugitive is athiefKUlooter's spokesman.

Now you see why athiefKUlooter's campaign is heading inside dustbin

grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.