Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution (20311 Views)

Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement / Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
It would be like discovering Mungo Park.
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Gudwork(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
God has so blessed sombody like me so naturally made without beard oil..

5 Likes

Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by blackright007(m): 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Not only you Reeky. I invested over 100k on products just to have beards last year. This year, am doubling it.
Have bought every single beard products on jumia but nothing dey show.

MR.man if it's not in your gene,there's nafin you can do about it OK
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Zzyy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
Beards weh I de shave off anyhow embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by blackright007(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Not only you Reeky. I invested over 100k on products just to have beards last year. This year, am doubling it.

MR.man if it's not in your gene,there's nafin you can do about it ....if you like buy heaven and earth

2 Likes

Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Diso60090(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

You get bad head
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by chuksohams(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
We are even trying to remove the ones we have
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by blackright007(m): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mizik:
I keep wondering why i also don't have a beard up till now cry

Please try asking your village people ...be careful hmm

Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by profxtova(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
angry angry grin grin
hahahahahhahaha
I almost thought my case was critical until i saw your comment.......
Am really happy i have people like you here
iCauseTrouble:
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Ubiudumo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Consult Banky W and thank me later grin grin
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by kisszhira(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Richdad50:
Very few bearded men are Wealthy. It's mostly worn by the young, the average or the poor

#Richdad

Bros,is Rick Ross a poor man ??
Be deceiving yourself ooh
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Ayobami7(m): 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
Na wa o
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
try rogaine

M
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
undecided I'm looking for how to de-beard my self sef,,.,.
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Witnes: 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
I don't think I will grow beard considering those I senior now have bushing faces
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Forzap: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
nasslick:

Minoxidil is the generic name. Rogaine is a company name and more expensive.. I use Kirkland and it works just fine grin...shiit works like madddd. I'm on my 7th month and I have a very noticeable beard.

abeg where did you get the kirkland
and how much?
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by artofseduction: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
harlat29:

Exactly i have to shave every 2 weeks it’s a must unless I will look like Santa

Two weeks!

Ur beards must be very dirty.

Even folks without beards visit saloon in less than 2w.

I trim every three days.

If m too busy 5days.
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by petrflynt(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
nasslick:

Minoxidil is the generic name. Rogaine is a company name and more expensive.. I use Kirkland and it works just fine grin...shiit works like madddd. I'm on my 7th month and I have a very noticeable beard.

please where can I get it (Rogain)?
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
Forzap:

abeg where did you get the kirkland
and how much?
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Forzap: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
nasslick:

Initailly I'd just order from jumia , a bottle costs approximately 7k(Including delivery fee ). I later discovered it is a lot cheaper to order from Ebay. I got three bottles for the dollar equivalent of 11k(plus delivery from US oo). Imagine the crazy difference.

ehh enn that's a good deal from eBay, what do I need to order plus delivery from ebay ?I have never ordered from the US
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
petrflynt:

please where can I get it (Rogain)?

Jumia bruv. It is cheaper if you just order from Ebay(US store) . Jumia and Konga are freaking ripping us off
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Forzap:

ehh enn that's a good deal from eBay, what do I need to order plus delivery from ebay ?I have never ordered from the US
Nothing much . Just open an account and fill in your details. It'll be delivered to any post office around you.
Before you start your minoxidil journey do your research please. check minoxidil on youtube or send me a DM.
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
nasslick:

men howfar brao i dey use kirkland too but i no dey see result for almost 4 months now ....i dey feel like say my own na fake....where u bin order your own?
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
men howfar brao i dey use kirkland too but i no dey see result for almost 4 months now ....i dey feel like say my own na fake....where u bin order your own?
First 4 sets from Jumia, the last 3 bottles from Ebay at a give-away price...at 4 months I dn dey see result ooo. how many times you dey use am daily?
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by iCauseTrouble: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
try rogaine
Which one is that? Capsule or cream? Have you tried it before?
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Forzap: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
nasslick:

Nothing much . Just open an account and fill in your details. It'll be delivered to any post office around you.
Before you start your minoxidil journey do your research please. check minoxidil on youtube or send me a DM.

OK thanks, I don't even remember the email I used for my account on NL. research, like side effects or something?
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Starboytwo(m): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
Truly one mans meat is another man's poison....

You guys don't know what bearded guys go through sometimes lol...imagine folks paying better money to grow beard when I have to shave every 3 days...
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Forzap:

OK thanks, I don't even remember the email I used for my account on NL. research, like side effects or something?
There's relatively little or no side effects.. Just browse more about it.
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Favmil101(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Richdad50:
Very few bearded men are Wealthy. It's mostly worn by the young, the average or the poor

#Richdad
As u no get nah
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by Mizik(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
blackright007:

Please try asking your village people ...be careful hmm
i don't have any body in any village
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by stieyven(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
AdetolaAdeniyi:
Please, let's pray against his village people.
Because i don't understand how someone would wish to grow beard when he is already good looking like this?
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution by tunize(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Nor bother jst grow am direct e go come
Anytimevu barb shave ur side line

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans React To Cleavage Picture Of Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel / Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie / Asu Ekiye And Wife, Kuni Akene Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.