Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Anyone With Materials (CDs) On Project Management? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anyone With Materials (CDs) On Project Management? (796 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions On Project Management / Anybody Writing Nipr With Materials In Abuja? / Project Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Materials (CDs) On Project Management? by Darealaby: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2007
Hi Nairalanders, I am considering taking a course in project management, but do not have much time due to tight schedule. I hereby plead that anyone who has materials on this course should please help me out.
Thanks Buddies.
Re: Anyone With Materials (CDs) On Project Management? by manp1: 8:48am On Apr 19, 2007
hi,

our consultancy firm that specializes in project management, investment mgt & financial analyst, marketing mgt, information systems audit and control and e-buisness mgt and also a global trainer of one of the PM associations in the world can actually help you out.

actually we have training course programs for people of your tight schedule in PM. it's an executive session of 4 saturdays in a month.our training certification also empowers you to write one of the global examination in PM which you'll definetly pass. the international exam is usually taken 2 wks after your training sessions.

this is actually a program that suites you.the international certification is sure.

we actually provide CD training pack to our graduate trainees.

contact our office anytime:

NIZAK BUILDING
44,AKANRO STREET,ILASAMAJA,LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA

I SHALL BE EXPECTING YOUR CALL .

REGARDS.

SAMUEL
Re: Anyone With Materials (CDs) On Project Management? by Darealaby: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2007
Thanks Samuel.
I'll get intouch with you.

I would also appreciate if anyone can anyone can upload materials that I can study while at work and on the move.

Thanks Buddies.
Re: Anyone With Materials (CDs) On Project Management? by tenhap(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2007
Hi Samuel,
I am also interested in the PM certification. Problem is i do not reside in Lagos. Is there some brochure one can go through? I need specifics (time frame, cost, etc).
I can be reached on tech2kplus@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: Anyone With Materials (CDs) On Project Management? by manp1: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2007
hi,

thanks for your interest to improve yourself in live and i appreciate your desires. all our packs are customed in the american way that is straight to the point and we avoid heresies. we focused on the key issues that will make you an effective project manager .glimpse of some of our materials:
1. PM text pack
2.PM knowledge area pack
3.PM question bank
4.PM CD containing snapshot videos.
5.PM pack to assist in practice
6.PM monthly E-journal7.PM e-mail account to communicate with you in case you need fast consultancy
8.Our live changing free book "the secret, science and ability to get wealth"

ALL this for N80,000 including the training fee. it's an executive session of a month (4 Saturdays). when you finish your training sessions we register you for the global certification in PM which qualifies you to have international designation and fellow membership as it's considered that anyone with the certification is an expert and experienced and you know what that kind of certification can give you locally and internationally.the registration and examination fee is N50,000.

and you can take the course and exam any time that's what our international affiliation as done.'cos we assure you of qualifying. gone are those days of 4 months lecture and still failing. this is the time of understanding and that's why our motto is "in all your getting, get understanding".

we can also arrange any lecture that fits your schedule your achievement is our dream. so in lagos or not you can still flow in.

much talk., hmm.

visit us or call:

NIZAK BUILDING
44,AKANRO STREET ILASAMAJA, LAGOS NIGERIA.
pmconsults@gmail.com

PMCONSULTINGS powered by APAN MUELT CONSULTS.
Re: Anyone With Materials (CDs) On Project Management? by Chidoski(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2007
Hi Bros, please do notify me if you see one.chidiechefu2000@yahoo.com or 08037517798.thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Civil Engeering Grad In Need Of A Job / How Did You Decide Your Major / Summer Computer Coaching For J S S And S S S Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.