Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Canada Visa Requirements - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visa Requirements (859 Views)

New Dubai Visa Requirements For Nigerians / How Harsh Visa Requirements Spur Fraud In Nigeria / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Visa Requirements by Doriseby(f): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Please I need someone in Canada to help me with genuine information on the requirements to get Canadian visa. Helpful info please
Re: Canada Visa Requirements by iCauseTrouble: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Doriseby:
Please I need someone in Canada to help me with genuine information on the requirements to get Canadian visa. Helpful info please
That you can't spell visa correctly and you want to go to Canada is shameful
Re: Canada Visa Requirements by Doriseby(f): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Are u kidding me! Please Mr corrector, can you give me the right spelling?
iCauseTrouble:

That you can't spell visa correctly and you want to go to Canada is shameful
Re: Canada Visa Requirements by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
It all depends on your very mission to Canada.
Doriseby:
Re: Canada Visa Requirements by iCauseTrouble: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Doriseby:
Are u kidding me! Please Mr corrector, can you give me the right spelling?
So someone has finally taught you how to spell Visa?
Re: Canada Visa Requirements by Doriseby(f): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Your name has said it all, I don't need troubles this yr, so find another victim
iCauseTrouble:

So someone has finally taught you how to spell Visa?
Re: Canada Visa Requirements by Doriseby(f): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Its basically to find greener pasture. Though asking for a friend
paulchuks:
It all depends on your very mission to Canada.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Take A Vacation? See My Stay At Ghana's Labadi Beach Hotel / Accident Along Makurdi Alaide Road Involving A Total Tanker And An 18 Seater Bus / Family-of-5 Burnt To Death In Abuja Xmas Day Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.