Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,561 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities (8319 Views)

Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies / Nigerian Celebrities' Kids Step Out In Their Cultural Outfit For Cultural Day / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Football Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by titiloyeblog: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
[img]https://3.bp..com/-3HmB7pKit-s/XCuGGYcQi8I/AAAAAAAAREs/y9IGz9VzLgIF-yIyCHHbs6B1-bc7CABoQCLcBGAs/s400/nina.jpg[/img]

Not too long that we left the year 2018 and picked up the new year, 2019. A lot of Nigeria celebrities are using their various social media channels to celebrate the new year with their followers. We are using their IG pages to construct this write up.

Below are some celebrities with their new year messages;

1. Oluwadolarz

Oluwadolarz who is known on the social media for his funny comedy skits and memes extended his love of new year greetings to the winners of a giveaway contest.

He wrote;

Happy new year to you all one once again ... this new year will bring to us favour and happiness in Jesus name amen . Winners from @sir___rich ‘s give away @swag_omoluabi @heyahsco @temmie16 kindly send your account numbers

2. E-money (iam_emoney1)

Below was what he wrote;

The New Year has brought another chance for us to set things straight and open up a new chapter in our lives. It's our year of open doors , Our year of break through, Our year of success, Our year of good health..#itistoolatetofail #wearetooloadedtobeemptyGod is so good..❤❤❤��
3. Ninalowo (iamnino_b)

AKA Makanaki. In his Instagram post, he really appreciated his followers (makanakians) for all the supports in the previous year. And he wished them a lot of blessings for the year 2019.

He wrote;

Happy New year #MAKANAKIANS ������Thank you for an amazing 2018 � if not for you �We are moving forward and this is the first thing we will do in the New year. Yess we WILL put our selves first! We will listen to ourselves, that inner voice that no one else hears. That thing that knows who you truly are and who you are destined to become because we ALL have a destiny! Now begin to - Give yourself the space to hear your own voice—your own soul. Too many of us listen to the noise of the world and get lost in the crowd. Stand strong! Live by choice, not by chance. Work to grow, not compete. Choose to listen to yourself, not the jumbled opinions of everyone else.You are made to survive the hardest days of your life

You are born with the ability to change your life no matter how much loss, sadness and difficulty you are experiencing. You are born ready even though you don’t feel ready. You are literally hardwired to reinvent yourself and overcome. You don’t even have to learn to do it, you already know how. You just need to focus your energy gradually and accordingly. Grieve with each small step forward, one at a time, one day after the next.

This is your journey and you can write the map to where you are going. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t, that you should just sit around and “wait” longer… that there is no way out right now. There is a way! And you are standing right in front of it.

Your life is your creation. When you start to know this—to truly know this—then you can be more in control of your life and what happens within it from moment to moment.Today is the first day of a new year and more importantly the first day of the rest of your life �Make everyday count towards that goal and Lets Prosper in 2019! Lets go higher!! Lets show the world that we matter and only our God is King � We will propser �Signing out, Truly yours ❤Makanaki ✌

4. Linda Ikeji

Africa richest blogger, Linda Ikeji also posted on her Instagram page thanking all her followers for the accomplishments so far.

She wrote;

Happy New Year everyone! May this year be your year of victory, your year to shine, your year of elevation, your year to conquer and a year of abundant and endless blessings! ❤❤

5. Adeniyi Johnson

Adeniyi Johnson who is well known for his leading role played in Yoruba movies also showed his heart of gratitude to his followers by raining blessings upon them for the year 2019.

He said;

I say to someone this year heaven will grant you peace, every battle and war your fought last year will not resurface this year, Nations will celebrate you, great doors shall be opened unto you, YOU SHALL NOT CRY THIS YEAR, God will direct riches your way, Your sun will not set, Your life shall not be cut short... above all GOD WILL RESTORE YOU AND BE GRACIOUS UNTO YOU...... AMEN�.....HAPPY NEW YEAR ✌����������❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

6. Helen Paul;

She didn't say much to her followers concerning the year 2019. But she summarized her words on the image she uploaded to her page for the new year.

Happy new year ����������
was what she just wrote

7. And so on......

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/01/different-new-year-messages-from.html

Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by hisexcellency34: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
My New Year message:

All Nairalanders will make cool money this year
No Nairalnder shall die this year in Jesus name
Let God's will be done in our elections

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by seunmohmoh(f): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year from me(celebrity seun)

I am a celebrity here on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by Olujoe1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
I can't wait to accommodate wealth this year.....
God above all.....
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by derrydinny: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
Wetin make we use am do?
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by frankfrancis871: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
sad

If these ugly beggars are worth being called celebrities because of their appearances then I need an optometrist!

I hate them!
Bad influence to our children!
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by Eprolist: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Man up

Make $200 everyday for free HERE
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by omooba969(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Merry Christmas to my boys EmmyDJourno & omoelerin1grin, may this new year bring you guys goodness in every way. Omoelerin1, make sure you behave yourself this year - no messing around.

Shout out to the overall boss, BabbanBura, may God answer your prayers & meet your burning desire this year.

Shout out to the goons in Sexuality section, you guys turn me on. grin

Greetings to lalasticlala, Seun & the MODs, gladness and goodness be upon you all - make una calm down on the RED CARD wey una dey give NL members dis year o...grin

You guys are doing a great job, I appreciate y'all. smiley

Peace. cool
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by Mutecgold92(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kkkk
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by PraisePiano: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
So what’s special
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by Passionfruit: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
They should endorse real change

Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by Nonymartin(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
Good one
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by grtboy51(m): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
OK so,how e take concern us nw
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
e who cares?
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by Ayobami7(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
朣楢琴执执瑩浻牡楧

Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by jbreezy: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
So yu expect me to read this
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by omooba969(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
MariaLavina:

who cares?

I do hun.wink
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
omooba969:

I do hun.wink
Lol.

If you say so. smiley
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by omooba969(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol.

If you say so. smiley

Happy new year to you. smiley
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
omooba969:

Happy new year to you. smiley
Same here dear smiley
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by angbaradem: 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
grin
seunmohmoh:
Happy new year from me(celebrity seun)

I am a celebrity here in nairaland
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by Amedeo: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hello Nairaland
My name is Adebayo Hammeed.
I am planning to start a business but I lack enough capital to empower myself. I would be grateful to anyone who can help me with anything little. May God bless you as you think this through. Act- 0158604221 gtbank
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by koolgee(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year!

Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by joskilily(m): 4:14am On Jan 02, 2019
From Papa_Solomon_family comedy
happy new year fams
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by efembaba(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2019
Pls I'd like to ask a question.. Which platform between youtube and instagram do Nigerians use more? I am only doing some research I will appreciate sincere response tnks
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by omoelerin1: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
omooba969:
Merry Christmas to my boys EmmyDJourno & omoelerin1grin, may this new year bring you guys goodness in every way. Omoelerin1, make sure you behave yourself this year - no messing around.

Shout out to the overall boss, BabbanBura, may God answer your prayers & meet your burning desire this year.

Greetings to lalasticlala, Seun & the MODs, gladness and goodness be upon you all - make una calm down on the RED CARD wey una dey give NL members dis year o...grin

Peace. cool
Where is Christmas gift?
Re: New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities by BabbanBura(m): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
omooba969:

Peace. cool

Amen Big Bro - the devil has being trying already by ya prayers're keeping me victorious.

I pray for everything pleasant, everything that gives orgasm of the heart, everythings that bring tears of joy and keep your hit back-back steadily - may they fill ya life. No forget to return glory to the very Oga at the top woo and also no forget to invite the ants to come chop along woo else Baba fit send you deep down in anger and the ants go turn chop you.

Peace Bro, may you find and keep inner peace year round and beyond - it's priceless, it lights also

(1) (Reply)

"Pero's Boobs" Trends On Social Media After Annie, Pero & 2Baba's Reconciliation / Moment A Pretty Curvy Bridesmaid Fell On Stage Doing Legwork / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.