Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

A Simple Question Regarding The Issue Of First Fruit And Tithes. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Question Regarding The Issue Of First Fruit And Tithes. (312 Views)

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Question Regarding The Issue Of First Fruit And Tithes. by Jayneek(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
The issue of first fruit has been springing up since and I have following discussions and peoples opinion regarding this issue.

From the discussions so far and all the biblical quotations made, I only have one simple questions to those that believe in giving their first salaries to the church as first fruit.
Does it mean that for those who pay tithes out of their salaries every month, they are not suppose to pay their tithes in January because they will have to pay all their salaries as first fruits?
If one pays all their salaries in January as first fruits, how is the person suppose to pay their tithes or tithes is no longer relevant in January because it is the season for first fruits?

I wish you all can help me share this post to men of God that can proper help us clarify this issue once and for all.

Another important question I would love to ask is for those whose children are in schools owned by these churches. If you give the church your January salary as first fruit to your church, do they allow your kids to resume school without paying their fees because you have to wait for your next salary to sort it out?
Re: A Simple Question Regarding The Issue Of First Fruit And Tithes. by alBHAGDADI: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Firstfruits is not your whole salary. It is the same as tithe. Don't let any shady pastor fool you.
Re: A Simple Question Regarding The Issue Of First Fruit And Tithes. by MightySparrow: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Firstfruits is not your whole salary. It is the same as tithe. Don't let any shady pastor fool you.
What is tithe? What is firstfruit

(1) (Reply)

Is It God That Decides Fate ? / When God Fights Your Battle / I Want To Go Back!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.