Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Blog With Domain, Hosting And Adsense Needed!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog With Domain, Hosting And Adsense Needed!!! (820 Views)

SEO And Adsense Friendly Auto Blogging (wordpress) / How I Got Adsense Approval With 8 Posts In 18 Days And Adsense FAQ / Join Us And Learn SEO Tips And Adsense/admob Earning Tricks Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog With Domain, Hosting And Adsense Needed!!! by ProfitDomain(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Good Day Nairaland Webmasters,

Happy New year to you all.

I am in need of a fresh Blog with domain and hosting. The blog will centre on Health and Fitness niche.

Other requirements are:
--Solid SEO
--AdSense account with huge quality traffic from US and UK.
--Minimum of 25 unique contents/articles [No Copy and Paste]

Duration for the job: 1 Month max.

Let the Bidding Start Now!

Contact me: xftchee@gmail.com
Re: Blog With Domain, Hosting And Adsense Needed!!! by Bizmagnet: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
ProfitDomain:
Good Day Nairaland Webmasters,

Happy New year to you all.

I am in need of a fresh Blog with domain and hosting. The blog will centre on Health and Fitness niche.

Other requirements are:
--Solid SEO
--AdSense account with huge quality traffic from US and UK.
--Minimum of 25 unique contents/articles [No Copy and Paste]

Duration for the job: 1 Month max.

Let the Bidding Start Now!

Contact me: xftchee@gmail.com

In case you have interest in building new one, you can contact me.
Re: Blog With Domain, Hosting And Adsense Needed!!! by ProfitDomain(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Still awaiting responses
Re: Blog With Domain, Hosting And Adsense Needed!!! by Cyberleets: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
ProfitDomain:
Still awaiting responses
You are looking for huge traffic from the US and UK?

U fit pay 30 million for the blog? Cos anyone with such huge quality traffic could be making $2000-$5000 monthly

1 Like

Re: Blog With Domain, Hosting And Adsense Needed!!! by maxweb(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
I have one o
Price is 45k

(1) (Reply)

My Site Ranks Over 8m On Alexa. How Do I Improve My Ranking? / FB Page With 5k Likes For Sale / More Than 4 Yrs Old Facebook page Up For Sale VERY AFFORDABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.