Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

How Evaporative Emissisio System Work On All Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Evaporative Emissisio System Work On All Cars (872 Views)

Get Your Free Vehicle History Reports Free Vin Check For All Cars. / New Arrival: Reverse Camera With Led Light For All Cars (5k Only) / Viecar VC 309 Scanner: Code Display and Interpretation !!! (10k, All Cars ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Evaporative Emissisio System Work On All Cars by larrixauto2017(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hello am Shegzthecarguy i want to talk about an evaporative emission system (charcoal canister) on car did you know that
There is a typical system on your car which you don,t know about, is called the. Evaporative emission box it consist of a small canister full of charcoals,hoses,vent and valves in the fuel line and a sealed fuel tank cap. When fuel evaporate inside the gas tank the excess vapour will be transfered by a vent valves to the charcoal canister. It will be store there till the engine need it and it will be transfered by a purge control solenoid. Then it will be burnt in the normal air fuel miture.
If you have any code about the evaporative emission system......... THIS CAN BE THE FOR THE CAUSES, SYMPTOMS AND EFFECT ON CARS YOU CAN CALL THIS NUMBER 07083676583 or 08111543369
Re: How Evaporative Emissisio System Work On All Cars by vastolord4(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10
larrixauto2017:
Hello am Shegzthecarguy i want to talk about an evaporative emission system (charcoal canister) on car did you know that
There is a typical system on your car which you don,t know about, is called the. Evaporative emission box it consist of a small canister full of charcoals,hoses,vent and valves in the fuel line and a sealed fuel tank cap. When fuel evaporate inside the gas tank the excess vapour will be transfered by a vent valves to the charcoal canister. It will be store there till the engine need it and it will be transfered by a purge control solenoid. Then it will be burnt in the normal air fuel miture.
If you have any code about the evaporative emission system......... THIS CAN BE THE FOR THE CAUSES, SYMPTOMS AND EFFECT ON CARS YOU CAN CALL THIS NUMBER 07083676583 or 08111543369

Hello sir
Mine fell off due to rust I believe and bad road.. what's it called in naija terms cause Kazeem has no idea what it is till I get him a picture of the evap

(1) (Reply)

Photo of 1st Honda Civic / Help Needed Driving Center Of The Lane / Please Help Me With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.