Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (349536 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 5:34pm On May 07, 2019
it appears I made good decision for myself to close earlier. see current chat cheesy

thatz about 70pips up from my close

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2019
if the current 4H candle closed bearish on USDCHF I will sell, sl 70pips, tp 1.0050
good luck

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2019
PJAMES1:
I know I have talked about EURNZD before. And how I was expecting a significant upside move. It appears we have that coming into play now. Weekly chart shows an incomplete head and shoulder pattern. But I am not thinking short yet. And I don't think the pattern will be completed now.

Weekly chart also shows a clear double bottom pattern.

Daily chart shows more details. There is a clear break of the trendline and it has been retested. The trendline held as support.
Also, I personally don't do much of Elliot Wave analysis but from the little I have learned from the charts of those who do.. I also believe we are seeing an ABC correction of the downward move that started in October 2018 and ended in December. A and B already completed.. C, the last part of the correction has started and would target 50% of the original downward move. This corresponds with the upper resistance I drew. That 1.7110 area.

The four Hour chart shows a clear inverted head and shoulder pattern. A pull back to the green line (neckline) area gives an opportunity to go long. The experts teach to allow he trade come to one. If it doesn't, one should let it go. The pullback gives a reasonable Risk Reward Ratio.

So from a technical point of view, medium to long term, EURNZD is up.. Then downnnn (on completion of the correction). In the next down impulsive move, I speculate the neck line of the weekly head and shoulder pattern will be broken.

But what do I know? I am just a learner putting out my perspectives on pairs. And who is striving to be better. This is not in anyway a financial advice. And trading decisions should not be based on this. Let us see what happens.

Closed this demo trade. I guess that's enough.
Got about about 330 pips.
Held for about 4 weeks. Swap took like 40 pips.
Obviously will be watching this pair for two reasons. If it will eventually reach the tp and for the next impulsive bearish movement as explained in this post. Massive pips to be harvested if the analysis is correct. Those just starting with charts could read that post. It turned out to be correct. One could learn a thing or two ( I am talking to those just starting to analyse charts).

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 8:57pm On May 07, 2019
femora007:
if the current 4H candle closed bearish on USDCHF I will sell, sl 70pips, tp 1.0050
good luck

What time will the next candle open?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2019
alphaNomega:

What time will the next candle open?
10pm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 3:01am On May 08, 2019
PJAMES1:

Closed this demo trade. I guess that's enough.
Got about about 330 pips.
Held for about 4 weeks. Swap took like 40 pips.
Obviously will be watching this pair for two reasons. If it will eventually reach the tp and for the next impulsive bearish movement as explained in this post. Massive pips to be harvested if the analysis is correct. Those just starting with charts could read that post. It turned out to be correct. One could learn a thing or two ( I am talking to those just starting to analyse charts).

Lovely one bro. I hope you do this on live account soon. Keep it up. So simple and effective one from you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 3:03am On May 08, 2019
femora007:
good luck

I have bought her corresponding pair too. EU. 1.1190 tp 1.1300. Breach of 1.1160. Will manually close.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 4:17am On May 08, 2019
femora007:
10pm

Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AgentGoat: 5:50am On May 08, 2019
Shevychen2:

I never have this issue regardless of the browser I am using. The dark theme can be a problem sometimes but the pages still appear well.
Do you take students?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 12:13pm On May 08, 2019
infofirst:

Lovely one bro. I hope you do this on live account soon. Keep it up. So simple and effective one from you.

Thank you very much. This comment means a great deal to me. I will do it live someday smiley smiley. Still trying to find that consistency and discipline. But I am definitely getting better. Before the end of the year, hopefully should be ready. I am not in a rush. I will just keep learning and practicing. Will keep at it till I get it right.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2019
infofirst:

I have bought her corresponding pair too. EU. 1.1190 tp 1.1300. Breach of 1.1160. Will manually close.

Gu bought 1.3010. Tp 1.3250. Mental sl 1.2910
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2019
meshpips:

Here it is:

@beejay, see what price has done on EURAUD?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2019
infofirst:

cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by coolluk(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2019
meshpips:

Sweet setup
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2019
coolluk:

Sweet setup

yes sir!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 2:26pm On May 08, 2019
checking my chart now, I notice the green levels keep acting good support. if I failed to close trade yesterday I will still keep my mind on the up and down move since yesterday.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 3:22pm On May 08, 2019
EURGBP AND GBPJPY setting up good. Someone with balls could take a shot at it today but tomorrow will be easier to enter trades.

meshpips:

GBPJPY buy side right?

Yes. ADR is 130 on GJ, almost done.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2019
redsox11:
EURGBP AND GBPJPY setting up good. Someone will balls could take a shot at it today but tomorrow will be easier to enter trades.

GBPJPY buy side right?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 4:54pm On May 08, 2019
currentprice:
all trades close grin

though price is now below the green levels, thatz positive for the sellers. but I have reach my target for this trade so I day carry my kaya run commot.

mkt will still open 2morrow

grin grin grin grin

it look like this price might not reach the top levels from where I plan to SELL grin

time to take the risk to carry on from where we stop yesterday. atleast better than taken the risk earlier as i will have better SL from here.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 5:12pm On May 08, 2019
currentprice:

it look like this price might not reach the top levels from where I plan to SELL grin

time to take the risk to carry on from where we stop yesterday. atleast better than taken the risk earlier as i will have better SL from here.

grin grin grin

Oyel sold with 100 pips SL

note: i will jump out as soon as it shows that i am wrong before my SL hit. above the red levels i will give up

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2019
currentprice:

note: i will jump out as soon as it shows that i am wrong before my SL hit. above the red levels i will give up

grin grin grin

I sold at 62.01 around the hour. I was expecting more push up too. Trying to be extra patient but the candle hum.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 5:18pm On May 08, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin

I'm thinking we will see 64.55 level before sellers step in properly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 5:30pm On May 08, 2019
meshpips:

if price move to this level. for me I will delete SELL from my plan to continue BUYING

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by beejaay: 5:36pm On May 08, 2019
meshpips:

Nice one..I see what you mean...a repeatedly tested support/resistance once broken will most likely be tested again to reinforce the breach
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 5:51pm On May 08, 2019
[
meshpips:

63.7* region in my own view for now.

@currentprice. If the current 1tf close this way. I wil exit immediately.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 7:53pm On May 08, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin

trade close with 16 pips.

I don't want to keep this trade overnight. would wait to see if I can catch better price 2morrow

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2019
currentprice:

I don't want to keep this trade overnight. would wait to see if I can catch better price 2morrow

grin grin grin grin

Hello Boss,

May i request on behalf of all of us that are learning for you to give us some hints to your unique level trading methods, i know there are several methods to picking levels but yours is epic smiley .

i do not expect us to be spoonfed , just to give direction to this approach and whoever is interested can go do his/her homework. I know i speak for many traders here . And i am sure to will confirm this point by the number of likes to this particular post.

I hold you in high esteem. Thanks

10 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2019
GU do me shege this week, it keeps taking out all significant support levels.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 10:18am On May 09, 2019
I am selling EURNZD @ 1.7000 sl =1.7070 tp=1.67800
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 11:37am On May 09, 2019
pinbar:

Hello Boss,

May i request on behalf of all of us that are learning for you to give us some hints to your unique level trading methods, i know there are several methods to picking levels but yours is epic smiley .

i do not expect us to be spoonfed , just to give direction to this approach and whoever is interested can go do his/her homework. I know i speak for many traders here . And i am sure to will confirm this point by the number of likes to this particular post.

I hold you in high esteem. Thanks

hope you know we can be using the same strategy and getting different results, i am sure either here or other site nobody will reveal online exactly what he work hard and suffer for many years to get except we want to deceive ourself.

though what i do is not exceptional or epic as u call it. all d level levels mention on my post is just the support or resistance you all know, the only things i added to this is experience. i am not 40% sure of what the price will do when i enter trade. if i am sure of this i will be trading 10 lots since my draw down pips will not be more than 10

i use my experience of price action on support and Resistance levels from the higher tf to the lower. for example check my last trades and see how i pick d green level from lower tf before the price get to the level though i didnt book the buy trade at d levels cos i was not sure if it will hold.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2019
currentprice:

hope you know we can be using the same strategy and getting different results, i am sure either here or other site nobody will reveal online exactly what he work hard and suffer for many years to get except we want to deceive ourself.

though what i do is not exceptional or epic as u call it. all d level levels mention on my post is just the support or resistance you all know, the only things i added to this is experience. i am not 40% sure of what the price will do when i enter trade. if i am sure of this i will be trading 10 lots since my draw down pips will not be more than 10

i use my experience of price action on support and Resistance levels from the higher tf to the lower. for example check my last trades and see how i pick d green level from lower tf before the price get to the level though i didnt book the buy trade at d levels cos i was not sure if it will hold.

grin grin grin

Few words but LOADED . Thank you boss

I hope someone got something but if you didnt, here are highlights from the boss....

* you have to play your part and understand price action
* Believe in yourself , believe in your strategy , believe in your analysis
* Experience has no substitute
* Be patient (highlight from previous post)

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 12:34pm On May 09, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin

I think it time to take the risk to re-enter trade again. there is possibility of missing the trade if I wait and expecting price to move up more.

I will take my risk here with 100 pips SL but I plan to carry my kaya jump out of the train if price take out yesterday high before SL hit

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.