Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (349877 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Boomark(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2019
SayDeeJay:

Don't worry about that just PM me here. I will get back to you.

Note: There is no deadline and will ever be FREE; my own little contribution to this great community.

Hello DJ

I sent you a pm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Chuxserve(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
please house . i use fxtm at the moment and would want to know if anyone uses pepperstone and how good they are?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
I lost 67 pips today on USDCAD short cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
alphaNomega:

Sorry about that bro. Some days are like that. The news release on UDS also gave it some momentum to go higher. Better luck next time bro.

USDCAD will still go short next week when price get to level 1.34242
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by beejaay: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
enolife2:
please kindly update me with EURUSD current price. am far away from PC right now
You can always get live prices on www.forex.tradingcharts,com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by enolife2(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
beejaay:
You can always get live prices on www.forex.tradingcharts,com
that is Good. thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Good follow for would be dancer (He is just starting out, he is no pro but not a newbie). Learn attack sequence and dance with price. Don't learn rescue , don't think about it. Just focus and learn how to use attacking sequence.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=921151

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by lonewolf777: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Impressive �
redsox11:
Good follow for would be dancer. Learn attack sequence and dance with price.
Don't learn rescue , don't think about it. Just focus and learn how to use attacking sequence.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=921151

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 12:35am On Jun 15, 2019
collitexnaira:

Sorry about that bro. Some days are like that. The news release on UDS also gave it some momentum to go higher. Better luck next time bro.

USDCAD will still go short next week when price get to level 1.34242

Thanks for the encouragement. I was able to follow the rally and get 12 pips back. My last trade for the week should not be a loosing one cheesy

I have observed that all these trading systems and indicators are not so helpful. You are better off with a single indicator if you must use any, what really matters is being on the right side of the market when your trade is open.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 5:00am On Jun 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

I apologize for being away for the better part of last week. The spam bot banned me.

I had gone through the trouble of posting the weekly volume adjusted price levels (support and resistance) for all the six pairs before the spam bot deleted the message and banned me.

I found this lovely company that does b.inary options and has MT4 integration - this allows you do all your analysis on an MT4 platform and then take the options (put/call) by just clicking the buy/sell button. Really fascinating stuff!

You can check them out by clicking the link in my signature.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Shevychen2: 6:06am On Jun 15, 2019
Looks like this month will be like March, two way swings all through.. First week for the bulls, second week for the bears.. Who will own next week?

Any which way, we go dey follow grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Shevychen2: 6:11am On Jun 15, 2019
alphaNomega:

I have observed that all these trading systems and indicators are not so helpful. You are better off with a single indicator if you must use any, what really matters is being on the right side of the market when your trade is open.
That's all o (if you are a trend follower at least).

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 6:56am On Jun 15, 2019
alphaNomega:

Thanks for the encouragement. I was able to follow the rally and get 12 pips back. My last trade for the week should not be a loosing one cheesy

Yeah bro, too many indicators makes the chart messy. A single indicator or no indicator at all is better. At the end price action always has the win.

If you trade with price action and your analysis was right, high impact news will serve as catalyst to speed up your trade to your TP. It's when your analysis was wrong that high impact news becomes a disaster that hit your stop loss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jamace(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2019
alphaNomega:
That's forex for you. Just learn the lesson and move on.

USDCAD moving according to what my indicator says. I will keep the house posted when my indicator gives a reversal. Note That I trade on 4 Hour TF.

Happy weekend all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by frank417: 10:15am On Jun 15, 2019
Best broker for cent account biko
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by frank417: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2019
And please which broker accept voters card or nimc slip for verification?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Donvic4u(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
frank417:
And please which broker accept voters card or nimc slip for verification?

Fxtm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Veducci: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dear traders, I want to start trading live. Which broker would you recommend?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by frank417: 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Donvic4u:

Fxtm

Yea, they do but their spreads are too high. Know of any other broker?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
collitexnaira:

Yeah bro, too many indicators makes the chart messy. A single indicator or no indicator at all is better. At the end price action always has the win.

If you trade with price action and your analysis was right, high impact news will serve as catalyst to speed up your trade to your TP. It's when your analysis was wrong that high impact news becomes a disaster that hit your stop loss

For example, EURUSD daily chart

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
alphaNomega:

For example, EURUSD daily chart

My brother, the market can be radical at times, even when your analysis are right. I believe that is why the bosses here always advise we should use money management when trading.

But always take note of support and resistance levels when trading, even if a good reversal pattern has formed just like the pin bar from that trend line you showed above. If you take a close look at the pinbar you will notice it closed just above a support level 1.12186. I believe it is that support level that pushed price higher.

If you check again the news from USD yesterday, pushed price lower and price have broken that same support level before market closed for the week. Switching to 4 hours time frame, price is trying to retest that broken level before it continue it downward movement. This will probably happen when market opens for next week. So all these shows that the level is very significant and shouldn't be disregarded even when you see a good reversal pattern.

May the market be in our favor this coming week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
collitexnaira:

My brother, the market can be radical at times, even when your analysis are right. I believe that is why the bosses here always advise we should use money management when trading.

But always take note of support and resistance levels when trading, even if a good reversal pattern has formed just like the pin bar from that trend line you showed above. If you take a close look at the pinbar you will notice it closed just above a support level 1.12186. I believe it is that support level that pushed price higher.

If you check again the news from USD yesterday, pushed price lower and price have broken that same support level before market closed for the week. Switching to 4 hours time frame, price is trying to retest that broken level before it continue it downward movement. This will probably happen when market opens for next week. So all these shows that the level is very significant and shouldn't be disregarded even when you see a good reversal pattern.

What caused the bullish engulfing candle the following day was a news release on USD (CPI abi CCI)

Changed everything for a few days. I don't think any level stood a chance at that point, they were all ignored. Which is why I said all these trading systems are not so useful after all, not even price action. What matters is being on the right side of the market at the right time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Donvic4u(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
alphaNomega:

What caused the bullish engulfing candle the following day was a news release on USD (CPI abi CCI)

Changed everything for a few days. I don't think any level stood a chance at that point, they were all ignored. Which is why I said all these trading systems are not so useful after all, not even price action. What matters is being on the right side of the market at the right time.

That's why money management should be your friend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
meshpips:
Hello everyone,

I apologize for being away for the better part of last week. The spam bot banned me.

I had gone through the trouble of posting the weekly volume adjusted price levels (support and resistance) for all the six pairs before the spam bot deleted the message and banned me.

I found this lovely company that does b.inary options and has MT4 integration - this allows you do all your analysis on an MT4 platform and then take the options (put/call) by just clicking the buy/sell button. Really fascinating stuff!

You can check them out by clicking the link in my signature.

Next time, send message immediately to the moderator on the business forum and you will be unbanned.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
maryjames9:

Next time, send message immediately to the moderator on the business forum and you will be unbanned.

I did that buddy. I guess I just had to serve the ban or do the time.

Well, that's behind us now.

Two pairs set to reverse to the BUY side this new week are :

NZDUSD and GBPUSD

Who has got a plan for these pairs?

Tropic of cancer is also a few days away. Do these planetary bodies really have an effect on the financial market as some believe?

Exciting times we are currently in.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by dunsin125: 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
Shevychen2:
Looks like this month will be like March, two way swings all through.. First week for the bulls, second week for the bears.. Who will own next week?

Any which way, we go dey follow grin grin
It might likely be bullish at first but bearish later.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jazzdude(m): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2019
collitexnaira:

Yeah... I also see the possibility for eurusd to rally from where it is right now, could even gap up over the weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2019
meshpips:

I did that buddy. I guess I just had to serve the ban or do the time.

Well, that's behind us now.

Two pairs set to reverse to the BUY side this new week are :

NZDUSD and GBPUSD

Who has got a plan for these pairs?

Tropic of cancer is also a few days away. Do these planetary bodies really have an effect on the financial market as some believe?

Exciting times we are currently in.

If you believe that, pay me a token and I will show you a flying pig that lays dinosaur eggs.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
alphaNomega:

If you believe that, pay me a token and I will show you a flying pig that lays dinosaur eggs.
Lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by SayDeeJay: 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Boomark:

Hello DJ

I sent you a pm

Really sorry for the delay. I will get back to you tomorrow by God's grace.
Same to others who have sent me pm.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 12:42am On Jun 17, 2019
In the event that UC run up today's ADR, then you should short the sh*t out of it for intra-day.
Same for AudNzd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.