Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (349690 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
BullBearMkt:

...I think whatever President Trump twits this weekend & outcome of G7 summit in France will determine the next move of this trade. However, a break below 128.77 could mean further downtrend
grin grin grin grin grin

Yes.. It can continue downward.
For a buy trade.. There must be a clear rejection off the present level.
Preferably, one could wait to see if a corrective structure will form. And then buy on breakout from corrective structure.
All in all. Movement both ways is possible and patience is needed.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Mbitiouz69:

Why,? The risk ?, they was this friend of mine I told bout forex about 2 years ago,I just told him to try it like play like play and,he tried it too like play like play,he went to seminar where he was schooled bout somethings which I don't know cause I was ignorant bout it and took it as joke then, but he is now moved to the U.S, telling me thank you for introducing the way to him, and me am here suffering, I've learnt not to be ignorant bout major things in life, I'LL TAKE THE RISK

Sorry Bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Donvic4u(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Mbitiouz69:

Why,? The risk ?, they was this friend of mine I told bout forex about 2 years ago,I just told him to try it like play like play and,he tried it too like play like play,he went to seminar where he was schooled bout somethings which I don't know cause I was ignorant bout it and took it as joke then, but he is now moved to the U.S, telling me thank you for introducing the way to him, and me am here suffering, I've learnt not to be ignorant bout major things in life, I'LL TAKE THE RISK

Please introduce me to your friend...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
for someone who has been learning how to trade forex and study only gold for one year plus now, i feel so damn proud of myself for catching yesterdays move ahead of time even though it is a demo account. J powell's speech and the US-China trade tension just made it, patience really is key. The way i see it, i do not see any reversal at this current level and hence two scenarios

1. either we retrace to those pink zones and move higher (above the 6 year highs) or

2. we open with a gap up and head for the 6 year highs at 1534. if we break it convincingly i will be looking at the 1540-1550 zone for possible sell.

Note: Hedge fund and money managers have increased their bullish stance on gold where as retail traders have been selling trying to catch the top.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 25, 2019
Marginator41:
for someone who has been learning how to trade forex and study only gold for one year plus now, i feel so damn proud of myself for catching yesterdays move ahead of time even though it is a demo account. J powell's speech and the US-China trade tension just made it, patience really is key. The way i see it, i do not see any reversal at this current level and hence two scenarios

1. either we retrace to those pink zones and move higher (above the 6 year highs) or

2. we open with a gap up and head for the 6 year highs at 1534. if we break it convincingly i will be looking at the 1540-1550 zone for possible sell.

Note: Hedge fund and money managers have increased their bullish stance on gold where as retail traders have been selling trying to catch the top.

Are you an Investor or a trader

You have no business with hedge funds shit, set your targets and stop being greedy.

Also what if there is a gap down? Where will you like to cut your loss??

Bro you have to think of preserving what you have so you dont end up regretting not securing some profits
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Kene1245(m): 5:44am On Aug 25, 2019
Greetings all, please who knows about I-Market live and their training is it legit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Kene1245(m): 5:57am On Aug 25, 2019
bojbest:

Bro, drop ur details I can assist you with the materials and videos. Also you get to ask me questions etc. I’m not charging I’ll just help, you put in the work.

I love the reason WHY you want to learn and people like you tend to survive during the hard times of forex.

My WHATAPP Number 08131966538

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Kene1245(m): 5:58am On Aug 25, 2019
bojbest:

Bro, drop ur details I can assist you with the materials and videos. Also you get to ask me questions etc. I’m not charging I’ll just help, you put in the work.

I love the reason WHY you want to learn and people like you tend to survive during the hard times of forex.

My WHATAPP Number 08131966538
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2019
DoroBad:
I'm back. I've gotten better.
100% in a week

welcome back... longest time.
remaining pipbaskets.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by enolife2(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2019
Kene1245:
Greetings all, please who knows about I-Market live and their training is it legit.
please throw i-market live in trash bin because they will dump you once they collect your registration fee.

Never you be deceive by their copy trade signal promise because it does not work.

Those promoters ( network marketers) only want your money to clamp up the leadership ladder.

But if you are good at network marketing then you can join them because that is the only way to earn money with i-market live

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by MuttleyLaff: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2019
kkins25:
im a beginner forex trader, i have only began the trade for about 4 months now.
when it comes to forex trading, you then realize that the term "beginners luck" really does exist.
Also, i think trading with demo accounts as practise is really no good as your reaction to the devil of a trade is quite different from the real deal.
so i decided to begin small, i opened up a $10 dollar account, and made a profit of 30% in a few days. but lost everything yesterday on a freaking EUR/USD trade which turned south out of nowhere. only today that i found out that a twitt by trump caused the usd to slump.. wtf
If only I can still find my notes from back in the day, when I was researching on Forex trading and whatnot, but anyway, I do recall vividly the advice to keep tabs on notable people or company's tweets, announcements etcetera, because they make or break the market with them. You can set up notifications that alerts you of certain tweets, corporation's Annual Report announcement etcetera that could trigger panic, knee jerk reactions, movements in the market.

Also dont get cocky, exercise self restraint, carefully monitor and study the trends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kkins25(m): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
If only I can still find my notes from back in the day, when I was researching on Forex trading and whatnot, but anyway, I do recall vividly the advice to keep tabs on notable people or company's tweets, announcements etcetera, because they make or break the market with them. You can set up notifications that alerts you of certain tweets, corporation's Annual Report announcement etcetera that could trigger panic, knee jerk reactions, movements in the market.

Also dont get cocky, exercise self restraint, carefully monitor and study the trends
my brother, the trend was going just fine according to plan when all of a sudden, booom some bullish candle out of nowhere just wipe me out clean. I was so confident or rather silly that i didn't put stop loss.. I aforced to download twitter now. Shm.
Hey but what app do you use for forex notifications?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kkins25(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2019
Inehmesit:
I need you to put me through on this Forex stuff.
do search for babypips tutorials online... Ibe been studying there for some months now.. Almost ever thing you need to know is there..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kkins25(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2019
bojbest:

wouldn't mind the materials too bruh.. Kkins4nairaland@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by MuttleyLaff: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2019
kkins25:
my brother, the trend was going just fine according to plan when all of a sudden, booom some bullish candle out of nowhere just wipe me out clean. I was so confident or rather silly that i didn't put stop loss.. I am forced to download twitter now. Shm.
Hey but what app do you use for forex notifications?
As I earlier said, when I was researching on it, I had this brilliant book, I was reading then and at same time watching and following certain YouTube channels clips, but importantly, I had a note/jotter, into where I scribbled each and every nugget I picked up from the book and/or from those YouTube channels. I am just remembering some points from memory, that I jotted down, like dont be greedy, dont be cocky, as in, dont be unduly over confident, else you'll get ambushed, exercise patience, be self-disciplined, read and keep abreast of everything, as in, every news, stay in their time zones so you wont miss out, the internet is your office so make sure you always go to office, have a reliable, optimised and fast internet connection because a second delay connection could turn into a life or death, identify and know what market you want to deal in etcetera. There are more, those were just from the top of my head and memory.

I dont remember what the forex notifications is or were, but it simply is similar to how you enable notifications on Google browser about anything of your interest or even how you do on twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2019
bojbest:

Are you an Investor or a trader

You have no business with hedge funds shit, set your targets and stop being greedy.

Also what if there is a gap down? Where will you like to cut your loss??

Bro you have to think of preserving what you have so you dont end up regretting not securing some profits

Thanks for the advice but i will follow my trading strategy, it is not the matter of being greedy. even if something contrary happens there is still room to learn more. i dont set T.P and all that, i only watch what the chart is showing.

even if it gaps down like i said earlier it may have to retest those pink zones before heading up again still a possibility.

retail traders are almost always on the wrong side of a trade to hedge fund managers, it is still good to know these things when doing a research driven approach to help you better analyse.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Inehmesit: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2019
Please can you share me a link to the site?
kkins25:
do search for babypips tutorials online... Ibe been studying there for some months now.. Almost ever thing you need to know is there..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by vivalavida(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2019
kkins25:
the only problem with them is their insane pip spreads.. Sometimes more than 3pips.. They also have a broad range of withdrawal methods which is pretty cool compared to others. But they will charge a 3 dollars as commission for withdrawals.

I wish I knew what you mean by pip spread sef. I don't know jack about Forex but I am willing to learn
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2019
kimozaman1010:
Technical analysis is the best gee

I agree 100%
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kkins25(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Inehmesit:
Please can you share me a link to the site?
https://www.babypipscom/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
sircrabo:

Sorry to disturb you again. If i go through a forex calendar, and i get a buy order for say "USD", do i place a buy order on currencies that have usd on the left (usd/chf) or on the right (eur/usd) i made that mistake severally in the past and it affected me. Pls explain the position of the currencies to me when placing orders. Thanks.

You are my new FX mentor now o. Get ready for my questions
You wouldn't have been asking this question if you had at least spent 2 months at Babypips School.

Nothing can ever tell you when to Buy or Sell. No indicators or news outcome whatsoever can do that without giving you heartaches. Your best bet is to study price action. Learn about what what price is doing at any moment in time and how it reacts to core Support and Resistance and you'll be well on your way to profitable trading.

From the look of things, you don't even sound like you have learnt anything at all. You don't even know whether in buying Eurusd, it is Eur or Usd that is weak. These are some of the rudimentary knowledge you should have before even considering whether to buy or sell.

When I started, I spent close to 2 months on babypips without even having downloaded the MetaTrader Platform at all. What would I have been doing with it without even knowing what it does? I tried to grasp all the terminologies of the business so that when I asked questions, they wouldn't look too out of place.

Now, you're waiting for news to tell you when to buy or sell? Really! Anyway, I hope you're merely playing around on demo and you're not one of those I see littered on this thread asking for a broker another trader is using so they can hurry up and go live.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Inehmesit: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
Thanks boss, I will check it out.
kkins25:
https://www.babypipscom/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Mbitiouz69: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
Donvic4u:

Please introduce me to your friend...

He doesn't answer me sef again, after sending bout 15 msg, he will reply one saying sorry for the late reply
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
@Sircrabo

And many other newbie out there, I SERIOUSLY advise you to at least go through SCHOOL OF PIPSOLOGY on www.babypips.com. I would have answered your questions but those questions are too basic and too foundational to be answered here. They are like about doing PHONICS at University environment. When I started forex, I had to go through babypips
more than countless times. I was very sure I went through the entire School more than 10 times. The basics, the primary, secondary, advanced classes one after the other.

Going through the site will prepare you for life. Forex is not just about making money online. You get to analyse and understand the entire global economy and postulate the direction it is going so as to exploit the opportunities that it brings. There are certain currency pairs that are directly correlated, there are others that are inversely correlated, for example EU and UsdChf have inverse correlation. There are certain news that make certain average pips when released. There are different charts and their interpretation for example Japanese candle stick have names for each chart formation and lots more.

Now For example, the current global economic sphere is not very promising. The current trade war between Trump and Xi which is drastically affecting global indexes and sending many major currencies bearish against traditional safe-haven assets like gold, silvers and many others metals, JPY, CHF, couple by the unpromising reports from european Union including series of unfavourable datas, brexit fears, japan/South Korea concerns, Hong Kong and many Trump's rhetorics against Feds is making global economy break and unpalatable. As a trader, you would not only know how and when to read these economic informations, you will apply it profitably making money from these recession or pre-recesion but you will be able to correctly advise your friends and neighbors appropriately.

Forex is a course that should ordinarily take a 4 year in the University to learn theoretically and a life time to keep learning. You will be deceiving yourself if you think you want to just bumb into forex and start making money. THAT MY FRIEND IS A PRECIPE FOR DISASTER. You will get your fingers burnt and will still come back to square one.

I am not saying you can't make money just instantly like that because actually if you are lucky enough to meet very good and PROFITABLE forex traders as mentors, who just teach you the combination of technical you need, you could make money if you are willing and ready to follow their strategies with discipline. Except that, there are certain experience that comes with those combinations that will elude you.

Please take time to babypips.com and read over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Mbitiouz69: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
bojbest:

Sorry Bro

Please why the sorry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=Mbitiouz69 post=81601572]

The regret na. I understand. But hope you learnt a lesson?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
PJAMES1:

Yes.. It can continue downward.
For a buy trade.. There must be a clear rejection off the present level.
Preferably, one could wait to see if a corrective structure will form. And then buy on breakout from corrective structure.
All in all. Movement both ways is possible and patience is needed.

GBPJPY.
Interesting setup.
Up or down.
There is an opportunity somewhere there.
I can't say which yet.
Perhaps a little more up.. Then downnn

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
maryjames9:
@Sircrabo

And many other newbie out there, I SERIOUSLY advise you to at least go through SCHOOL OF PIPSOLOGY on www.babypips.com. I would have answered your questions but those questions are too basic and too foundational to be answered here. They are like about doing PHONICS at University environment. When I started forex, I had to go through babypips
more than countless times. I was very sure I went through the entire School more than 10 times. The basics, the primary, secondary, advanced classes one after the other.

Going through the site will prepare you for life. Forex is not just about making money online. You get to analyse and understand the entire global economy and postulate the direction it is going so as to exploit the opportunities that it brings. There are certain currency pairs that are directly correlated, there are others that are inversely correlated, for example EU and UsdChf have inverse correlation. There are certain news that make certain average pips when released. There are different charts and their interpretation for example Japanese candle stick have names for each chart formation and lots more.

Now For example, the current global economic sphere is not very promising. The current trade war between Trump and Xi which is drastically affecting global indexes and sending many major currencies bearish against traditional safe-haven assets like gold, silvers and many others metals, JPY, CHF, couple by the unpromising reports from european Union including series of unfavourable datas, brexit fears, japan/South Korea concerns, Hong Kong and many Trump's rhetorics against Feds is making global economy break and unpalatable. As a trader, you would not only know how and when to read these economic informations, you will apply it profitably making money from these recession or pre-recesion but you will be able to correctly advise your friends and neighbors appropriately.

Forex is a course that should ordinarily take a 4 year in the University to learn theoretically and a life time to keep learning. You will be deceiving yourself if you think you want to just bumb into forex and start making money. THAT MY FRIEND IS A PRECIPE FOR DISASTER. You will get your fingers burnt and will still come back to square one.

I am not saying you can't make money just instantly like that because actually if you are lucky enough to meet very good and PROFITABLE forex traders as mentors, who just teach you the combination of technical you need, you could make money if you are willing and ready to follow their strategies with discipline. Except that, there are certain experience that comes with those combinations that will elude you.

Thank you
Learnt from this.
So fundamentally, GBPJPY should ordinarily be expected to depreciate due to current happenings.. Hmmm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by sircrabo: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
You wouldn't have been asking this question if you had at least spent 2 months at Babypips School.

Nothing can ever tell you when to Buy or Sell. No indicators or news outcome whatsoever can do that without giving you heartaches. Your best bet is to study price action. Learn about what what price is doing at any moment in time and how it reacts to core Support and Resistance and you'll be well on your way to profitable trading.

From the look of things, you don't even sound like you have learnt anything at all. You don't even know whether in buying Eurusd, it is Eur or Usd that is weak. These are some of the rudimentary knowledge you should have before even considering whether to buy or sell.

When I started, I spent close to 2 months on babypips without even having downloaded the MetaTrader Platform at all. What would I have been doing with it without even knowing what it does? I tried to grasp all the terminologies of the business so that when I asked questions, they wouldn't look too out of place.

Now, you're waiting for news to tell you when to buy or sell? Really! Anyway, I hope you're merely playing around on demo and you're not one of those I see littered on this thread asking for a broker another trader is using so they can hurry up and go live.

Thanks for the advice and the Jabs. Lol. I have gone back to baby pips and now understand the currency pairs better. A buy order on the EUR/USD means i am buying the eur against the usd. And a sell order means i am selling the eur and purchasing the usd. I tried fx years back (2007 or so) but got half baked knowledge and lost out. Since then i have been skeptical abt FX. I even lost contact with the trainer and didn't have anyone to ask questions. I am beginning to see the mistakes i made. I even tried trading with $100 on a standard account ($1/pip) and lost my two months salary (8k/month) back then. I intend trading in cents now even if i have $1000 in my account

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by sircrabo: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
maryjames9:
@Sircrabo

Thanks i have gone back to baby pips. Now i understand better the mistakes i made earlier in FX. I was desperate and a bit greedy. I tried trading $100 on a standard account ($1/pip) and lost all in the process. I have been demo trading for a while and will remain in the demo zone until i am disciplined enough to go live.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.