Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (349009 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
longlife20:
Currentprice, let us know when you about making ur move

bro i am taking buy risk with my eyes on the cycle low to close the trade.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by longlife20: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
currentprice:

bro i am taking buy risk with my eyes on the cycle low to close the trade.

grin grin grin

OK, thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
for GJ it important to watch this levels 132.40

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
I like taking most or all of the profit at specific resistance or support

Secondly, leave the remaining coins until the candle starts showing exhaustion..

The last part of discipline and emotion some oga here have really mastered it.

Hold on make I give some of there names: Priceaction, Currentprice, Sunny, Meshpip, Ogboraph, Maryjames, etc.

For me, theres a guy in ukraine, hes a good surgeon he can operate emotions out of somborry.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

GladmanGoddey:

nice one wink your way of trading requires huge discipline and a strong control on your emotions. how do you manage to do that?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ooba:
I like taking most or all of the profit at specific resistance or support

Secondly, leave the remaining coins until the candle starts showing exhaustion..

The last part of discipline and emotion some oga here have really mastered it.

Hold on make I give some of there names: Priceaction, Currentprice, Sunny, Meshpip, Ogboraph, Maryjames, etc.

For me, theres a guy in ukraine, hes a good surgeon he can operate emotions out of somborry.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oga sir. Are u still on demo? U have good accuracy in your entries. If you are not trading live yet, I will advice you to go live on cent account may be like 10-20 dollars if convenient and see may be you can replicate what you are getting on demos, by then you will know may be your strategies and emotions can be worked on or not.
-

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Chief thank you.

I started live on wednesday last week.

But my village people traded with me fully on wednesday, Thursday and friday morning. I was just jumping in and out. But it started balancing in bit and today has been really better.

One guy reprimand me about over trading ( I think bojbest or so) so I moved the time frame a little bit up and walahi o tin make sense.

Thanks for checking on me.

priceaction:

Oga sir. Are u still on demo? U have good accuracy in your entries. If you are not trading live yet, I will advice you to go live on cent account may be like 10-20 dollars if convenient and see may be you can replicate what you are getting on demos, by then you will know may be your strategies and emotions can be worked on or not.
-

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Who’s looking to sell USDCAD??

The pair has been rejecting its previous consolidation for days now.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ooba:
Chief thank you.

I started live on wednesday last week.

But my village people traded with me fully on wednesday, Thursday and friday morning. I was just jumping in and out. But it started balancing in bit and today has been really better.

One guy reprimand me about over trading ( I think bojbest or so) so I moved the time frame a little bit up and walahi o tin make sense.

Thanks for checking on me.

My advice is that you don't rush. Wait for it to come and don't rush to it. And stick to your plans. Emotions are part of trading,but winning over it gives you an edge. Good luck bro.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Thinking about taking the 150pips or increase my target, as a good fall might happen this week.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by blackman007: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
priceaction:

My advice is that you don't rush. Wait for it to come and don't rush to it. And stick to your plans. Emotions are part of trading,but winning over it gives you an edge. Good luck bro.

Hello my forex Daddies and Uncles, I’m done with babypips, but I don’t have a strategy yet, someone offered to sell some videos for me from imarketslive is it advisable for me to buy? I need enough knowledge to hone my trading skills.... I need your inputs please... God bless..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ebenezary(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
blackman007:

Hello my forex Daddies and Uncles, I’m done with babypips, but I don’t have a strategy yet, someone offered to sell some videos for me from imarketslive is it advisable for me to buy? I need enough knowledge to hone my trading skills.... I need your inputs please... God bless..
My advice for you is you should not buy the course now, babypips is a good place to start with but they don't teach you about CUSTOM INDICATORS which is very important and you can go to fx-indicators.net to learn and download custom indicators for free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ebenezary(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
blackman007:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by blackman007: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
ebenezary:

My advice for you is you should not buy the course now, babypips is a good place to start with but they don't teach you about CUSTOM INDICATORS which is very important and you can go to fx-indicators.net to learn and download custom indicators for free

Thanks for your inputs sir and I need more of this, anyway I’ve finished babypips already, but I’m not really loaded in knowledge, I still need a lot of readings and researches to do... but I’ll check that website... thanks once again... I need more advice and suggestions please... I’m really thirsty of knowledge....#rescue a newbie
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
blackman007:

Great that you have undergone the first stage, i will advice you still re-read the babypips at intervals. As per imarketlive, i see them as pyramid scheme selling software company with lots of controversial and negative reviews than trading and making money from it as well . Again, you wont pay only that amount, you will end up paying more because its operating like a funnel sale.
What type of trader do you think you can be? day trader or a swing or scalper? That will depend on your free time you think you can devote to trade.

Go to forexfactory follow some popular trades related to the type of traders you want.
you can go to https://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/ and see what popular system or strategies you can use.
You can also go to https://worldwide-invest.org/ , join, and access some of the popular of both system and trading methods in blackmarket free of charge. a you might learn many things there. Dont forget to start your trading journey by demo trading and test running your system. Gradually you will learn basic stuffs and work on your self. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by blackman007: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
priceaction:

Great that you have undergone the first stage, i will advice you still re-read the babypips at intervals. As per imarketlive, i see them as pyramid scheme selling software company with lots of controversial and negative reviews than trading and making money from it as well . Again, you wont pay only that amount, you will end up paying more because its operating like a funnel sale.
What type of trader do you think you can be? day trader or a swing or scalper? That will depend on your free time you think you can devote to trade.

Go to forexfactory follow some popular trades related to the type of traders you want.
you can go to https://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/ and see what popular system or strategies you can use.
You can also go to https://worldwide-invest.org/ , join, and access some of the popular of both system and trading methods in blackmarket free of charge. a you might learn many things there. Dont forget to start your trading journey by demo trading and test running your system. Gradually you will learn basic stuffs and work on your self. Good luck.

Oga price action weldone sir, I know one day I will be like you and some bosses in this forum, I appreciate your input... God bless you sir...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Thank you

priceaction:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
I am seeing a potential 700 pips this week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
GbpJpy sellstop at 133.00
Stoploss at 134.00
Target 130.00

GbpNzd sellstop at 1.9650
Stoploss at 1.9750
Target at 1.9300

GbpAud sellstop at 1.8300
Stoploss at 1.8400
Target at 1.8050
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by longlife20: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Hello current price, what ur take on usoil?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
longlife20:
Hello current price, what ur take on usoil?

for me, it still a BUY bro

am buying by 1pm

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Theses are the type of pop corn candles i like.

Consolidate as much as you like , drop and i carry my skateboard and off with you. Konko below

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by longlife20: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
currentprice:

for me, it still a BUY bro

am buying by 1pm

grin grin grin

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
longlife20:

Thanks

oyel bought at my side,, hope u hav done the same. we hav little to lose if goes other way but plenty to gain if we are right

watch the levels with d current 2pm candle once it move below close immediately or better way put 25pips SL below the levels

fingers crossed

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
currentprice:

oyel bought at my side,, hope u hav done the same. we hav little to lose if goes other way but plenty to gain if we are right

watch the levels with d current 2pm candle once it move below close immediately or better way put 25pips SL below the levels

fingers crossed

grin grin grin grin

trade closed with hair cut

; embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Sorry about that embarassed

currentprice:

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
Zebra crossing

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ooba:
Sorry about that embarassed

Lol... it part of d game o. losing 40pips vs gaining 300pips still on d right track

if i trade my strategy and lose, i dont worry myself.

i just jump out to safe my money. it never near my SL.

this one candle can never be judge as price going down. let see how it close d candle. who knows mkt might still give better opportunity to reenter

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
I'm jealous of your spirit and experience.

currentprice:

Lol... it part of d game o. losing 40pips vs gaining 300pips still on d right track

if i trade my strategy and lose, i dont worry myself.

i just jump out to safe my money. it never near my SL.

this one candle can never be judge as price going down. let see how it close d candle. who knows mkt might still give better opportunity to reenter

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by bigbasho: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
Na him be say you go don get gorimakpa be that grin. Sorry. been trading against your call. But as you be my oga i never get liver to call you attention..

currentprice:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by longlife20: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
currentprice:

It was president trump speech in United nation that cause the drop, I have re-enter again to cover my loss

Are u with me on this?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
This guy is busy chewing nails when his mates are doing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

may be i should collect the clipper for him. Mtcheeeeewww

Ooba:
Theses are the type of pop corn candles i like.

Consolidate as much as you like , drop and i carry my skateboard and off with you. Konko below

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.