Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (352253 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
bojbest:

I hope this helps.

beautiful sir, nice catch!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
New week nuggets: (modified)

To be successful in this business, learn supply and demand and order flow and let your indicator(s) be built around them (this has always changed my market understanding for over 3 years now) and or find indicators working with them and not all those crossing and arrows and lines that are controlled by price action and not being dependent on it (many people don't even understand those indicators they used, lol once they see crossing or arrows they jump in).
And also rather get those that works with the price...(this is probably the best bet for people with little time to trade, go for small risk high return setups from probable liquidity zones on higher tfs from 1hr and above).. These are just my favourites.
I have my reasons of posting this and not want to condemn some people's trading methods, because this is not what this thread is all about, but as for newbies that really need to learn long term, this is where you can start and these are some areas where money is, trust me.
Let me give you example, why do you think price bounce off monthly and yearly pivots (or s/r zones of monthly/yearly charts, even you can draw it your self permanently on your chart if you know and watch the magic yourself), with full speed and can rake hundreds of pips in few hours with tight stoploss on some FX pairs and or weekly and monthly pivots on gold pairs with hundreds of pips in minutes. You just be patience, if you are not on pending orders. And if you have screen time, just go down as low as 1 to 5 minutes chart to see when the momentum and order flow is activated by big lords with full speed with very tight stoploss. Those are many areas of accumulated pending orders in one direction and you see massive rise or drop depending on which direction.You can go and find out more if you don't know so that you know the type of indicators that fail less. You can always even backtest those areas with your lines or indicators and see how many pips some of them move and how fast it can be.(monthly/weekly charts should be good). But Patience comes to play too.

And am sure, trading is probably 80% emotions, learn to trust your setup, take the trades and follow the rules you've set for yourself. Be disciplined, as disciplined as one can be following the rules, forget what your brain is telling you, trade your system as it is designed to be traded.

Learn to trade momentum, follow what price is doing now, not what it has done in the past... Use the past as a guide of supply and demand and order flow... But remember that the small time frames build the big TFs... For H4 to start moving down M1 has to start moving down first, then M5, then M15 and so on..and by knowing what really caused those flows.
Learn where the liquidity is likely to be in the chart... In those areas, you will have very tight stops or larger stops which price hardly touches most of the time and see the magic movements and in all you can make up to 1:5 (loss:profit ratio) in all with massive pips.

Trading is not a set and forget business.Thst has happened many years back, recent years ,it is far more than that. Economic wars and other things are there.Thats why oldies in this business are diversifying in to other stable markets.. Trading is a job... It takes time and effort and full concentrations . Trading full time is not an option for most people, and doing it part time or after work is not so easy and mostly learn when NOT to trade...
Never execute a trade close to fundamentals but watch it's behaviour some minutes after the fundamental releases. Funny enough, someone was asking on Thursday that why was market was moving very well , like what caused the recent momentum? Many people don't follow up on news and data releases or plan ahead..
Many just see momentum and jump and follow, you have to know when to trade and when to stay away. You have to subscribe to market breaking news and get alerts if need be.
Do you know trump is an indicator himself? Ask me how later. grin grin grin. He was a business man before, now and will also be later , he used to trade markets and probably still do. Then relate it why he always causes ripples in the market.

Know when to be Patience and know when you think ahead, not jumping in every arrows and crosses or every time you open your charts.
But like I always say, In these seasons, remember that lots of fundamental is bound to happen. Take what is ok for you as soon as possible and leave the rest for the gambler.
One of the best approaches to the market is hanging around those fundamentals and watching what the big players will do before jumping in, with that you know you have an edge in trading the market for that day.
My opinions though and what is really working for me.

Sorry for the episode, but I always just feeling writing something that has been helpful to me because during the week , no time for such. Hope someone can learn from it too.
And I don't know if it is against the rule of this thread, but I wish to show these points to help some people both pre trade and post trades and see what am talking in real live. I wish.
May we have a good popping and pipping week.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
https://www.tradingview.com/x/sRMlRvGJ - AUDNZD

https://www.tradingview.com/x/0VqVpxCd/ - Oil

@currentprice, @pinbar and other oil lovers; what's your take on Oil?

!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by harizonal123(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
Quote of the week...

"Every day millions of people trade, most days about half may win, most years about 20% may win, however over 5 years, perhaps 1% or less will win: Learn to do what you need to win in the long-term, not the short-term, otherwise short-term will define your trading career"

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
BullBearMkt:
Fibre Likely to Re-test 1.09762 before a Rally Or Consolidation
It's no news that EURUSD market sentiments has shifted to bullish , however, before another impulsive or corrective wave could be witnessed, it is necessary for the pair to re-test a support - Between 1.09405 and 1.09795 level is in view

chart: https://uk.tradingview.com/chart/EURUSD/kHxASvK4-Fibre-Likely-to-Re-test-1-09762-before-a-Rally-Or-Consolidation/

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

Boss MI, by market sentiment, do you mean long term view or short term view??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
@priceaction
All of your submissions are valid and infact I agree too but then kindly note that somehow, there are still some strategies that will produce exceptional outcome too.

So I wil say, this is October, every one should be objective with his or her self. If your trading results as at today is not improving, it means you need to do something different.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
infofirst:
@priceaction
All of your submissions are valid and infact I agree too but then kindly note that somehow, there are still some strategies that will produce exceptional outcome too.

So I wil say, this is October, every one should be objective with his or her self. If your trading results as at today is not improving, it means you need to do something different.
Sure bro , whatever works well for individuals should be held well as long pips are rolling in. The market teachings and understanding are very broad and each individual should stick to what really works well undoubtedly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
infofirst:

Inside life.... Somebody was calling 108 when I dropped this mean while, there is still an hedge trade at 108xxxo... We no forget o

I hope you can see how myopic your views are? Price has reached the level that VAP pointed out weeks ago right?

Next time when you hear me make a trade recommendation publicly, do well to take note of the things I say.

We are all at different levels in trading. I only strive to outdo my past. Stay humble my young man okay?

I hope I am audible enough? Abi make I increase the volume?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
meshpips:
Let's see how this new entry will fare.

Remember that VAP already highlighted 108.11 as intra - week resistance for the adjusted price?

So we can expect to close our buy trades anywhere between 108.11 - 108.407

Here was where I gave the hint about the level at which we have supply as indicated by VAP.

I often tell people that VAP is FORWARD LOOKING it is a LEADING INDICATOR and works perfectly well as a STAND ALONE INDICATOR.

This is proof positive of my "claims".

It's a new week people let's stay humble.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ejosh4(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
meshpips:

Here was where I gave the hint about the level at which we have supply as indicated by VAP.

I often tell people that VAP is FORWARD LOOKING it is a LEADING INDICATOR and works perfectly well as a STAND ALONE INDICATOR.

This is proof positive of my "claims".

It's a new week people let's stay humble.
First of all, Are you humble? undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
TODAY I LEARNED Trump is an indicator.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Goldhomes(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=voraz post=83099560]https://www.tradingview.com/x/sRMlRvGJ - AUDNZD

https://www.tradingview.com/x/0VqVpxCd/ - Oil

@currentprice, @pinbar and other oil lovers; what's your take on Oil?

![/quote
I

I believe the fundamentals still support the North direction of the oil market.
A lot of tension right now in the middle east following attacks on 1million barrel Iran crude oil tanker vessel @ Suez canal,reports had it that US just sent troops to Saudi following the previous attack at Saudi Aramco oil facility by Iran.
I think there enough reason for anxiety, tension,apprehension and fear for the market this week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
infofirst:
Usdjpy... I feels 107.4*-6*...108? Anything is possible in this market. Never say never. I struggled to join the sell along the way and exit. Now I will be eyeing 107.4*-107.6* to rejoin the seller iff...

grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's not everything that one reply to.Okay. If not for the sake of starters. I will have let go totally.
**Anything is possible in this market**

Note: Am still looking for that person that will not burn my #200, 000 in 48hrs.

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
Over 88% of traders having accounts linked to myfxbook are WRONG or have improperly timed the sell entry on USDJPY (people like redsox11 redchicken). Some others that have used the opportunity of an account gone awry to talk unkindly to me have also demonstrated their ignorance and shamed themselves openly (infofirst is an example here). He still referred to the 108.XX call just a few days ago, forgetting that what an elderly person will see sitting on the ground, a small child, though he climbs burj khalifa, will still not see it.

Some of us that have no account with myfxbook have been able to get a sell from an excellent level last Friday.

NOTE: Having an account linked to myfxbook doesn't mean that the trader will perform better than those who do not have accounts linked.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
This person will not kill me with laughter. Which one be red chicken again. Shift boss mi. You yaff ruin reputation on this thread as long as @currentprice, @redsox11 and @infofirst are here.

This week. Am observing Usdjpy for a sell around 109.15- 109.35.
Gbpusd at 1.275***.
Can't say the price am watching for oil yet but am bullish bias.

Happy green pips folks.
Happy green pips to you too. As in you @meshpips. I still love you and wanted the best for you. This life is too short to fight anyone. I only dislike that arrogance and pride in you. You need to be humble and sorry for the mess you caused.

@meshpips... If you want to trade my #200, 000 You can DM as well. Just make sure you do not burn it in 48hrs.

You said one account that caused Bla Bla for one inforfirst to be mistalking... You think we are dumb Abi... It's only someone that have burnt accounts and possibly close to bankruptcy that will persuade another trader for months to come n invest just #200, 000....

Be humble.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Very soon some of you will have the privilege of seeing the account size I will be managing.

I hope you won't be too ashamed to post your account size at that time.

Very very soon bro.

infofirst:
This person will not kill me with laughter. Which one be red chicken again. Shift boss mi. You yaff ruin reputation on this thread as long as @currentprice, @redsox11 and @infofirst are here.

This week. Am observing Usdjpy for a sell around 109.15- 109.35.
Gbpusd at 1.275***.
Can't say the price am watching for oil yet but am bullish bias.

Happy green pips folks.
Happy green pips to you too. As in you @meshpips. I still love you and wanted the best for you. This life is too short to fight anyone. I only dislike that arrogance and pride in you. You need to be humble and sorry for the mess you caused.

@meshpips... If you want to trade my #200, 000 You can DM as well. Just make sure you do not burn it in 48hrs.

You said one account that caused Bla Bla for one inforfirst to be mistalking... You think we are dumb Abi... It's only someone that have burnt accounts and possibly close to bankruptcy that will persuade another trader for months to come n invest just #200, 000....

Be humble.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Some dude will enter; grin grin

10 trade/ market ,
losing 8 trades,
1 breakeven trade
and win 1 trade.

But after winning just one trade, you can feel the excitement they get, from just winning 1 trade.
Big demo traders, loud talk and nothing to back it up.

Please people don't go waste your money with people who is not profitable for just 1 week.
Looking for newbies to pay them and learn rubbish they're doing to blow account in 2 days. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2019
infofirst:

Be humble.

grin grin grin grin grin cool cool shocked

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 12:24am On Oct 14, 2019
Selling GJ right now @ 136.95
Stop loss 100pips
Take profit 120 pips.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 12:47am On Oct 14, 2019
redsox11:
Selling GJ right now @ 136.95
Stop loss 100pips
Take profit 120 pips.

kindly post a screen shot of your entry as you duly prescribed.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 1:02am On Oct 14, 2019
redsox11:
Trust everyone is enjoying the GBP move grin grin , not me though shocked shocked

I'd like to make a suggestion here, that would help us all going forward and would go with what this THREAD was initially created for (FOREX TRADE ALERT).

That means, no need posting chart that is just got to your TARGET, that's no trade alert. Trade alert is when you enter market and post afterwards without waiting for it to reach TARGET before you post it here.

You enter market, then you post it here... No after AFTER FACT CHART that is near to your take profit.

I bet you guys, this will stop 60% of fake traders/posters here (including myself shocked) . We can make this thread a great thread by doing that. It will separate this thread from any FOREX THREAD worldwide.

When you enter a trade, you post it here if you want to share. If you don't post when you enter.... PLEASE DON'T POST IT when it's close to reaching your take profit.

So let's make it 2 WAYS TO POST TRADE ALERT .. You can post the way Pipnator does it, post your analysis and your view.
or post it the way Currentprice does it, post after entry.

Ps: PLEASE DON'T JUST POST TRADE CLOSE TO YOUR TP
Pps: This is not stone to anybody here please... let's do this going forward, to tidy up this thread.

Let's add this to avoid PAPER traders forming pros:

Show entry on CHART with LOT SIZE clearly visible.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Opengates(m): 1:29am On Oct 14, 2019
FFMV Dashboard Trade Call:

NZDCAD: Sell Signal

Entry: 0.83493

Exit (SL): 0.83931

Target: Move your SL to BE when it goes into positive and trail till the price reverses or target 0.82490

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by freshStarz: 5:13am On Oct 14, 2019
Nice group
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 6:09am On Oct 14, 2019
USDJPY SELL TRADE

Progress report:

the previous sell positions from last Friday have been made risk free (SL now 1 pip lower than the entry prices).

I also took the liberty of the freed margin to add an extra sell position at 108.35 as price retested a newly broken support level on the H1 time frame.

Price is still very much inside a supply channel, we await the lower extremum of the supply channel to make our next trading decision.

NB: Just for the records, out of redsox redchicken, infofirst and the tiny little ejosh, do we have any one of you with a better sell entry on USDJPY than mine? Why then do ye talk down a trader who performs far better than you? Can it possibly be because of inferiority complex or bad bele?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by BullBearMkt(m): 6:22am On Oct 14, 2019
infofirst:

Boss MI, by market sentiment, do you mean long term view or short term view??
...it is for daily
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 14, 2019
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Am starting this week with laughter, and I wish to end it with 'pips' laughter. Good luck to the 'beefers'.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 6:26am On Oct 14, 2019
priceaction:
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Am starting this week with laughter, and I wish to end it with 'pips' laughter. Good luck to the 'beefers'.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool shocked grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 6:38am On Oct 14, 2019
TheYoda:
The trade I’m looking to take this week.
Watch-list
Buy
AudJpy .
Sell
EurGbp , EurChf , AudCad , NzdCad

Buying @ S78 and S100.
Selling @ R78 and R100

TheYoda:
Other currencies on my watchlist didn't get to the entry area.
Currencies that got away last week.

I'll post my watch-list for this week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2019
infofirst:

This week. Am I am (or I'm) observing Usdjpy for a sell around 109.15- 109.35.

Bros but sincerely, do you really think price can get to the level you mentioned?

Do you know what VAP really is?

Do you know how many hundreds of millions of USD it would cost the market to make this move to your price level?

Do you really think professional traders are not wise?

I told you two weeks ago that the VAP RESISTANCE is at 108.11 and gave you the corresponding MT4 price yet you harden your heart against this TRUTH?

Why do people like to suffer?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 6:59am On Oct 14, 2019
The trade I’m looking to take this week.
Watch-list
Buy
UsdCad . EurGbp .
Sell
EurChf , AudChf , GbpUsd , CadJpy , AudJpy , NzdJpy

Buying @ S61 and S78.
Selling @ R61 and R78

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 7:00am On Oct 14, 2019
Buying @ S61 and S78.
Selling @ R61 and R78

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2019
VAP is a LEADING indicator.

It has already signaled that the support we currently have for today will be breached to the down side

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.