Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (350899 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
⬆ The name of the game is, you mind/trade your analysis.
Whatever the outcome, good or bad you take.
Same chart but everyone sees it differently. Everyone trades what they see.
You dont force anyone to trade what you see neither should anyone force you to trade what they see.
Whatever chart anyone (myself inclusive) posts here can best be described as trade idea.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
PIPnator10:
You dont force anyone to trade what you see neither should anyone force you to trade what they see.
Whatever chart anyone (myself inclusive) posts here can best be described as trade idea.

The way u people interpret at times is amazing, where in d write did i force anyone to trade my set up?

We need to really work on our comprehension skills
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fmusty:

Of course I am in a selling, i just find it surprising with your every day look out for a buy. You can't turn market direction with emotion, you do what price action tells you.
Don't use just mouth, show me chart where you enter sell? You new traders jump alot to conclusion, even some don't even read. Just glance through text.

Where did you see me looking for sell everyday? you just made that up from no where LOL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
PIPnator10:
Not really, we can share analysis here, it's okay. we can agree to disagree.

Fmusty:

The way u people interpret at times is amazing, where in d write did i force anyone to trade my set up?

You didn't force me, but little TOO direct, that's all but that's okay.

You didn't share any set up to follow to start with. I still will like to see your sell chart, it's easier to just say buy and sell with mouth.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fmusty:

Yes bro, we all need to work on our comprehension skills starting with you.
The previous statement was a general one and wasn't directed at anyone but this one if for you.
I even included myself in the previous statement. You didn't comprehend that?

FYI my name is Pipnator10 not you people.

**I believe everyone here is on same mission. To learn/trade not to show how massive our ego may be.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
currentprice:

oil is bullish now

i am patiently eyeing to buy @ dis levels

grin grin grin grin
^
^^
post and chart made on 24th

grin grin grin grin grin

Cc inforfirst
VV
V

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
^
^^

now it has come to my waiting levels after several days of moving up.

time to strike. atleast i have better SL from here

patient is d key

Cc inforfirst ,
Cc lomglife

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
VAPu-_2 picked

oyel bought with 100 PIPS SL

grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
currentprice:
^
^^

now it has come to my waiting levels after several days of moving up.

time to strike. atleast i have better SL from here

patient is d key

Cc inforfirst ,
Cc lomglife

grin grin grin

Brilliant. I was paying all the attn as well. I picked at 54.90 I have adjusted my SL at 54.95... 57. 00 possible

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
currentprice:
VAPu-_2 picked

grin grin grin

Vapu vapu... Ride on. grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
currentprice:
VAPu-_2 picked

grin grin grin

This is my second vapu vapu... Time changes affecting 4h candles..... My first 4h different from this...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
TheYoda:
Not really, we can share analysis here, it's okay. we can agree to disagree.

You didn't force me, but little TOO direct, that's all but that's okay.

You didn't share any set up to follow to start with. I still will like to see your sell chart, it's easier to just say buy and sell with mouth.

Bro, I have been on this thread a lot longer than most.
See previous seasons, I'm all for agreeing to disagree, making this place a place for learning for all.
I remember there was a time. You'd come and see this thread 27pages behind. No one was posting.
Reason being, people were showing unnecessary ego/superiority complex even when we all know the market humbles everyone.
Those ego drove people who would have posted/shared there thoughts on trading away because they dont wanna appear stupid!
Those times, I remember I was posting always including my loses because (personal reasons).
Now that everyone posts freely and always (not because of what I did in the past) and the thread seems conducive and peaceful for trade/learning, we should avoid a repeat that experience. We don't wanna come back and find this thread 20pages behind.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
CADCHF sell..
In already with 17pips +ve.
It isnt a confirmed sell yet, I believe price will still come to my entry again.
Though daily seems good.
Whatever happens we stay patient.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
My layout for NZDCHF trade.
Notice the alarm, will be how price reacts when it gets to either of the alarms.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
currentprice:
VAPu-_2 picked

grin grin grin

VAPu plus patience is d way grin grin

incase u want to join look for pullback to this areas

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
currentprice:

VAPu plus patience is d way grin grin

incase u want to join look for pullback to this areas

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
patient is the key in this business. over five days i have been on d sideline watching...

my chart telling me oyel is bullish but it too far from my buying levels. buying immediately mean i would be risking too much SL cos i have to put my SL below the LEVELS 54.87 though i expecting pullback to my levels before the real bullish continuation.

someone would hav expect me to SELL to that levels i wanted to buy from. it not always like that. price might continues moving higher. better to miss trade than being too smart for the mkt

few hours of trading 100pips is bank already as shown chart below

yet i still respect the mkt, someone could have use bigger lots at that levels thinking system is invisible

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
^ I can relate. That is one of the best way to do it. Patience indeed is a virtue in the business
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
TheYoda:
Don't use just mouth, show me chart where you enter sell? You new traders jump alot to conclusion, even some don't even read. Just glance through text.

Where did you see me looking for sell everyday? you just made that up from no where LOL.

Quack Old trader . You expect me to leave a running trade, even if i see a reason to exit the trade? Because you want me to prove a point to you? You are a joker.

You are a boy to me in this game guy, telling me new trader... Your brain tells you that any moniker you are not familiar with on this thread is a new trader right?

No vex, seems you don't want any critic, we they gbadun your set up. Well done

Let me share what i have in pairs shared by pipnator, abi na pipterminator
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Top on my watchlist is AUDUSD, Waiting for price action to give me direction, though my bias is a SHORT, but until my daily candlestick confirms that.

Patience is d name of the game.

KISS - Keep It Stupidly Simple.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
CADCHF Trade Idea

This pair have being buying for weeks now, so it's safer to look for a BUY signal to continue riding it

It's presently a good sell now, but short time in my opinion, as you can see from green line, on the chart.

I will consider a buy position if I see a good confirmation in my target zone.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
NZDCHF

I love what i see in this pair, i will risk some cash in this soon, for a SHORT.......... potential 100 pips profit. Will enter if price goes lower than the present day candle low.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fmusty:
Of course I am in a selling, i just find it surprising with your every day look out for a buy. You can't turn market direction with emotion, you do what price action tells you.

Fmusty:
Quack Old trader . You expect me to leave a running trade, even if i see a reason to exit the trade? Because you want me to prove a point to you? You are a joker.

You are a boy to me in this game guy, telling me new trader... Your brain tells you that any moniker you are not familiar with on this thread is a new trader right?
I don't bicker, you talk too much, show your sell on usdcad. Drag your history on chart I'm sure you don't know what that means.

My moniker is not old too, I've made some few live calls here, check my history. Have respect for your elders, I know you're still trading demo, don't worry, live market will humble you soon, not me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
TheYoda:
I don't bicker, you talk too much, show your sell on usdcad. Drag your history on chart I'm sure you don't know what that means.

My moniker is not old too, I've made some few live calls here, check my history. Have respect for your elders, I know you're still trading demo, don't worry, live market will humble you soon, not me.

I thought you are matured before, but unfortunately u are not, I can see you dont want critic, elder to who? Be like your brain cells is dead.

Am done with you.

Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fmusty:

All this talk, just drag your history on chart, to show where you sell usdcad ... We all can learn from it, or is it just mouth you use to buy and sell. No need to reply if you are not posting chart to show the sell. Go through my history, you can learn one or two things, newbie.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
TheYoda:

All this talk, just drag your history on chart, to show where you sell usdcad ... We all can learn from it, or is it just mouth you use to buy and sell. No need to reply if you are not posting chart to show the sell. Go through my history, you can learn one or two things, newbie.

K
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
All this I too know newbie trader, Fmusty, ( demo trader for that matter, nothing against demo traders but I too know newbies ) . Because your system gives you sell, other people should abandon their own system and sell with you. Silly boy.

Same way you jump to conclusion that I'm looking for sell everyday. I'm a swing trader silly boy. I don't look for sell everyday.

UsdCad didn't get to S/R 61 for my swing trading entry.

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
TheYoda:
All this I too know newbie trader, Fmusty, ( demo trader for that matter, nothing against demo traders but I too know newbies ) . Because your system gives you sell, other people should abandon their own system and sell with you. Silly boy.

Same way you jump to conclusion that I'm looking for sell everyday. I'm a swing trader silly boy. I don't look for sell everyday.

UsdCad didn't get to S/R 61 for my swing trading entry.

K
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Risk free trade, Now on day 2. Let's see how far it can go.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jamace(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2019
BUY USDCAD @ 1. 30810
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by dungas30(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2019
pls is there any trader from jos??

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.