Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (348388 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

It is a nice tool then. If it can make money double, why do you abstain from it?

grin grin grin grin
You dunnoo

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
voraz:

grin grin grin grin
You dunnoo

yeah, that'ss why i am asking.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

VAPU and VAP.2 are proprietary high-leverage strategies.
Only experienced and skillful traders can use it.
It brings beautiful and catastrophic results.

It's most recent users will explain further grin grin
redsox11 currentprice infofirst

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
You are indeed correct, I am an intraday trader.

redsox11:
Some friendly banters ; what previous post you?

You mean this? but this is just written text. What proof do you have? and for how long? Maybe I could invest. 50/50 share, so far you are not using VAP / vapu or vap.2 to trade.

People have to be careful about a lot of site like enfold, they are created for you to fail and have you deposit money, this is what they are counting on, TO EAT YOUR MONEY

Sir I think holding trade over weekend depends on a lot of things, intra day traders would usually not but if you consider people trading of weekly, daily and 4hr time frame, you will find all of them holding trades over weekend, which is absolutely normal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Donvic4u(m): 6:05am On Nov 11, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

Did you see the part where he said you can double and also blow in 48 hours?

The guy who brought vap2 to the thread blew 200,000 in 48 hours...so learn from him

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kimozaman1010(m): 6:55am On Nov 11, 2019
Hello guys
My little observations about this trend is that even the so call expert don't want to help the new traders, but it's always like that anyway. The major problem with new traders is signal signal, why must you beg for fish always why don't you learn how to fish after all the Fisher man does not have two head.

One secret for new trader or trader who's still finding it hard to cope "Get your own strategy". This was the same advice i was given when i just started forex but i never took it serious until i lost almost all my savings. With know option i bought a strategy from Bruce Webb for $150, since then till now it have been all blue.

You can contact me for the strategy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 7:16am On Nov 11, 2019
Donvic4u:

Did you see the part where he said you can double and also blow in 48 hours?

The guy who brought vap2 to the thread blew 200,000 in 48 hours...so learn from him

W O W!!!!!! 200kay.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2019
kimozaman1010:
Hello guys
My little observations about this trend is that even the so call expert don't want to help the new traders, but it's always like that anyway. The major problem with new traders is signal signal, why must you beg for fish always why don't you learn how to fish after all the Fisher man does not have two head.

One secret for new trader or trader who's still finding it hard to cope "Get your own strategy". This was the same advice i was given when i just started forex but i never took it serious until i lost almost all my savings. With know option i bought a strategy from Bruce Webb for $150, since then till now it have been all blue.

You can contact me for the strategy

Congrats on your earnings.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kimozaman1010(m): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

Congrats on your earnings.
Thanks bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

It is a nice tool then. If it can make money double, why do you abstain from it?

Typical Nigerian, since double comes first,then you forget about the risk (loss),the latter?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2019
AK284:

Typical Nigerian, since double comes first,then you forget about the risk (loss),the latter?
grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GodisGreat4vr: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Forex is predictable if you know your comfort zone

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Donvic4u(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
GodisGreat4vr:
Forex is predictable if you know your comfort zone

You are still learning....

Come and be going with your demo account

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Karleb(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Donvic4u:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Carry over trades.
Waiting for my watch list this week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GodisGreat4vr: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Donvic4u:

It doesn't matter whether its demo or not what matters is your mindset and trading habit...if you trade demo recklessly because you can always open a new one then you'll always loose but if you trade a demo account like a live account then you develop a winning mindset...that's not my real chart that I use for analysis before trading..I can't post that here...anyone trading long on audnzd should close all his trades cos the market has changed direction...�
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Donvic4u(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
GodisGreat4vr:

It doesn't matter whether its demo or not what matters is your mindset and trading habit...if you trade demo recklessly because you can always open a new one then you'll always loose but if you trade a demo account like a live account then you develop a winning mindset...that's not my real chart that I use for analysis before trading..I can't post that here...anyone trading long on audnzd should close all his trades cos the market has changed direction...�

Exactly my point...
If you trade your demo like this, then your real account will be burning every week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GodisGreat4vr: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Donvic4u:

Exactly my point...
If you trade your demo like this, then your real account will be burning every week
My dear the ADR of audnzd is low and that area is an area of interest(AOI) so I can afford to load up scaling in and scaling out as the case may be with no stop loss with a 0.01 lot size and making sure that my margin level stays above 1000%...there are guys that load up crazier than this, I'm both a swing and intraday trader...we all learn everyday...I'll take your advise, and take my demo and leave but at least I tried to show that Forex is predictable but you want the status quo to remain...thanks for reading...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
GodisGreat4vr:
My dear the ADR of audnzd is low .
Are you on paid membership with ? or directly with ? I know is very sick and frail now.

Ps: You should post your chart in real-time , then nobody will have problem with you, demo or live. Just saying.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GodisGreat4vr: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
redsox11:
Are you on paid membership with KingJay? or directly with CJ? I know CJ is very sick and frail now.

Ps: You should post your chart in real-time , then nobody will have problem with you, demo or live. Just saying.

I'm not with KingJay nor with CJ but I learnt a lot from CJ on Steve forum..Sorry,I'm not here to show myself or prove anything...I just wanted to identify with this thread...posting live trades does prove anything nor show one is a pro trader, in fact pro traders don't show their trades at all...I'm sure you know some of CJ's students and how good they are...I joined midway in CJ's thread and I developed my trading skills over the years...there are mad traders out there that don't use stop loss and make thousands of dollars effortlessly...they are predators and stealth hunters that skin the fox at will...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
GodisGreat4vr:
posting live trades does prove anything nor show one is a pro trader, in fact pro traders don't show their trades at all
Of course, you don't have to post your trades, BUT posting chart with a lot of entries in profit already and giving motivational speech "forex is predictable" is what newbies will do and especially on demo like you did.

GodisGreat4vr:
I'm sure you know some of CJ's students and how good they are... I joined midway in CJ's thread and I developed my trading skills over the years... there are mad traders out there that don't use stop loss and make thousands of dollars effortlessly...they are predators and stealth hunters that skin the fox at will...
Actually very few, I mean very very few (say 1 in 200 traders lol ), a lot of them crashed and burned several account, even managed account were reduced to ashes. I followed CJ extensively so I know what I'm talking about. Even Kingjay trade variation of CJ method and CJ called him scam and fraud lol.

Ps: Posting chart doesn't prove anything, I agree with you, but I'll never bat an eyelid from a after-fact chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GodisGreat4vr: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
redsox11:
Of course, you don't have to post your trades, BUT posting chart with a lot of entries in profit already and giving motivational speech "forex is predictable" is what newbies will do and especially on demo like you did.

Actually very few, I mean very very few (say 1 in 200 traders lol ), a lot of them crashed and burned several account, even managed account were reduced to ashes. I followed CJ extensively so I know what I'm talking about. Even Kingjay trade variation of CJ method and CJ called him scam and fraud lol.

Mad traders are fewer than you mentioned above(1 in 1000 traders)..the point to note is that these traders exist...what I did was to use indicators to interpret CJ's ideas and you get the best of both worlds...when you know how the market moves,you'll be branded a scam and fraud especially if you're a Nigerian...the truth is,once you understand how the market makers operate,the best thing to do is lay low and make your money silently and you won't be blacklisted by the brokers...those blown accounts were staged to give the impression that Forex is random...as long as humans created forex, it will always have loopholes to exploit...don't trade against the big banks rather follow them,enter when they enter and exit before they take profit...I posted a blue print in this thread(a gbpnzd h4 chart), if you can understand that chart then you can win...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Daily chart, this will hold for the month. I'm waiting for price to get to key zones.
AudNzd hit take profit and I have 1 trade left running. Still mad at the EurAud cutting my loss by 3 pips before the reversal.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GodisGreat4vr: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
redsox11:

Ps: Posting chart doesn't prove anything, I agree with you, but I'll never bat an eyelid from a after-fact chart.
I didn't come here to show off, that audnzd trade is a typical example of how to range the market by stacking your trades because you know already you're in an AOI...I stacked those trades using the m5 tf for 2 days, over the weekend and on Monday they gaped,widened the spread to hit stop losses at more than 40 pips (average spread of audnzd is 0.3pips) before price fell like a rock...this wasn't staged...I planned in advance and executed those trades because I knew audnzd had nowhere else to go but down...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
GodisGreat4vr:

I didn't come here to show off, that audnzd trade is a typical example of how to range the market by stacking your trades because you know already you're in an AOI...I stacked those trades using the m5 tf for 2 days, over the weekend and on Monday they gaped,widened the spread to hit stop losses at more than 40 pips (average spread of audnzd is 0.3pips) before price fell like a rock...this wasn't staged...I planned in advance and executed those trades because I knew audnzd had nowhere else to go but down...
If it's not a show off, why post after trade of demo with multiple trade in profit grin grin .
Next time , show it in real time, and if you are so sure about the trade , put it on live account too.
I believe you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
redsox11, it's been awhile sir
I haven't updated on the $20k and smaller account since because I lost access to them.

I could open up a new one though, I'll update here if I do.
me sef I'm finding investors grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 1:00am On Nov 12, 2019
TheYoda:
Daily chart, this will hold for the month. I'm waiting for price to get to key zones.
AudNzd hit take profit and I have 1 trade left running. Still mad at the EurAud cutting my loss by 3 pips before the reversal.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 1:35am On Nov 12, 2019
I've read everyone of your responses. But pardon me, if you think you are better off than the FBI or the Big banks which are a society of their own, then I don't think you should be speaking in this thread for stated facts.

After all you said you just wanted to help us and you have nothing to gain. Moreover you know the secrets and know when to exit, which is of utmost importance in FX.

This your chart which was in massive profit when you posted gains would now be in a painful blow out especially because you waited all weekend hoping that there would be no gap in AUDNZD then price would reverse. It went the exact other way.

I hope you're really going to stand by your word and go back low on the thread. We are here to trade and make actual money, not marketing CJ's stuff!!
Trust me I've never heard of all these names mentioned today, including your name, but you are an ARDENT follower of CJ from your responses!!!

GodisGreat4vr:

Mad traders are fewer than you mentioned above(1 in 1000 traders)..the point to note is that these traders exist...what I did was to use indicators to interpret CJ's ideas and you get the best of both worlds...when you know how the market moves,you'll be branded a scam and fraud especially if you're a Nigerian...the truth is,once you understand how the market makers operate,the best thing to do is lay low and make your money silently and you won't be blacklisted by the brokers...those blown accounts were staged to give the impression that Forex is random...as long as humans created forex, it will always have loopholes to exploit...don't trade against the big banks rather follow them,enter when they enter and exit before they take profit...I posted a blue print in this thread(a gbpnzd h4 chart), if you can understand that chart then you can win...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GodisGreat4vr: 6:20am On Nov 12, 2019
saxy4c:
I've read all your responses trust me. But pardon me, if you think you are better off than the FBI or the Big banks which are a society of their own, then I don't think you should be speaking in this thread for stated facts.

After all you said you just wanted to help us and you have nothing to gain. Moreover you know the secrets and know when to exit, which is of utmost importance in FX.

This your chart which was in massive profit when you posted gains would now be in a painful blow out especially because you waited all weekend hoping that there would be no gap in AUDNZD then price would reverse. It went the exact other way.

I hope you're really going to stand by your word and go back low on the thread. We are here to trade and make actual money, not marketing CJ's stuff!!
Trust me I've never heard of all these names mentioned today, including your name, but you are an ARDENT follower of CJ from your responses!!!

Profit booked and waiting for the next round..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GodisGreat4vr: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2019
GodisGreat4vr:

Profit booked and waiting for the next round..
Even if I didn't take profit, I will simply stack more trades as required because I know they're trying to shake out the weak traders,heavy manipulation going on...
I'm not here to prove anything...don't be afraid of the unknown in forex and you'll see clearer and take better trades...thanks for reading...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GodisGreat4vr: 6:34am On Nov 12, 2019
GodisGreat4vr:

Even if I didn't take profit, I will simply stack more trades as required because I know they're trying to shake out the weak traders,heavy manipulation going on...
I'm not here to prove anything...don't be afraid of the unknown in forex and you'll see clearer and take better trades...thanks for reading...
Yes I'll stand by my word and disappear from this thread..happy pips to all the wonderful and courageous traders here...once again thank you for taking out time to read my posts...

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.