Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (352333 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by SayDeeJay: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
View on EU based on the tutorial needed.
The last two massive bearish candles look scary.
NB: The trade was not taken based on the strat; I saw realized the formation now

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
saxy4c:
Before I continue, I want to believe this is a demo account right?

No sir! Am talking about trading on live account. That's what am using.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
EURNZD.

Bull or Bear market?

I think Bull for now..
At least for the 250 pips.
Those are reversal patterns.

I think it will break the trendline someday though. But we will be ready.

Now, this seem like a clear long.
RRR not too ideal for where I would like to put the stop so as not to be taken by a spike again.

If you, however, find an entry. Good swing long trade.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
I've used HF since 2012 and apart from trading with saxo bank, IG and the likes of Dukascopy, HF are outstanding. Bank transfer appears less than 30mins, withdrawals show in Nigerian account that same day or the next morning and I've had had slippage,NEVER! Each man and woman to their own.

maryjames9:

Hotforex spread is too much bawo? Hotforex has one of the tithest spread in the business.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
For EURCHF.
If the daily candle closes this way.
I would tend to believe correction is over. And we are heading down straight to the gap..
So there would be no need of the previous sell limit order.

One could find an entry here.
But one has to wait till close of daily candle.

Just checked again. That could also pass as a reversal candle.
Well.. I probably will stay out if something clearer doesn't come up on the lower timeframes.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Shevychen2: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
infofirst:

@Shevychen2..

My boss, we have closed shop for the year o. Giving alerts na hard work. I salute those doing it regularly. Not easy. It's why it's a bit sad that some people are too focused on discrepancies instead of appreciating the time that goes into it.. I understand the need to watch out for scam, but it's important to be sure it doesn't turn to witch-hunt.

I can suggest caution on buying GBP pairs though. Take a look at GJ weekly chart. See where the election spike ended and what is happening now. There is no obstacle keeping it from falling back to <135 technically and fundamentally, I don't see the good news that will push it back to 147 anytime soon.

As for Darwinex, I don marketing dem finish. The highest earner there this year made almost $200,000 from performance fees alone and he only needed to make 63% for investors in 2019! People are breaking heads about making 100% weekly.

Those wey hear am don hear. People are already moving on to trading for high networth individuals directly outside that environment.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Shevychen2: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Fmusty:
@Shevychen2

God bless you.

And you too bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
saxy4c:
This trade up 50pips, already covered our risk of 40pips. It's nothing compared to our aim of 800pips. I know I'm being laughed at but only two things can happen, I lose 5% [took a bit of a higher risk on this] or I gain 100%, no retreat, no surrender part 2. cheesy grin cool

I am with you Amigo. Let's do it. Yes we can. I can see it clearly too.
Gracias.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
So we are at entry point again for this wonderful RRR trade on GBPJPY again. The first one got stopped by News and Election fake movements. Let's go for it again.

GBPJPY sell 143.13
Sl 144.00
Tp 132.30
Good luck!

saxy4c:
These are the kind of trades that make you huge returns of almost 10x your risk.The chart I am attaching.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by SayDeeJay: 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
Shevychen2:

My boss, we have closed shop for the year o. Giving alerts na hard work. I salute those doing it regularly. Not easy. It's why it's a bit sad that some people are too focused on discrepancies instead of appreciating the time that goes into it.. I understand the need to watch out for scam, but it's important to be sure it doesn't turn to witch-hunt.

I can suggest caution on buying GBP pairs though. Take a look at GJ weekly chart. See where the election spike ended and what is happening now. There is no obstacle keeping it from falling back to <135 technically and fundamentally, I don't see the good news that will push it back to 147 anytime soon.

As for Darwinex, I don marketing dem finish. The highest earner there this year made almost $200,000 from performance fees alone and he only needed to make 63% for investors in 2019! People are breaking heads about making 100% weekly.

Those wey hear am don hear. People are already moving on to trading for high networth individuals directly outside that environment.

Thank you for this @Boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Shevychen2:

Sincerely it is not easy and truly there is need to be mindful but it shd be done with some form of humility.
Life of we retail trader, we die there till December 31. Hopefully next year, I will close shop earlier too. The energy @saxy4c brought into my trading is amazing already. Can't wait to do better next year. @saxy4c unleash Abi ignite the sleeping giant in me.. Thanks for your checks at intervals too. I appreciate and God bless you.

The figures at darwinex are lovely to see but interesting all that are demo figures o to some folks here.

I have a bit of challenge with @darwinex.they turned my request for a swap free acct and the reason I step down with them. I do not trade swap acct for faith reason. I just stopped with @pepperstone when they turned my offer of swap free account down as well. But I am working on other opportunities that can bring the six zeros for me to manage too.

Thanks again for your insight. They really helped and challenge me personally.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
PipMarshall:
For EURCHF.
If the daily candle closes this way.
I would tend to believe correction is over. And we are heading down straight to the gap..
So there would be no need of the previous sell limit order.

One could find an entry here.
But one has to wait till close of daily candle.

Just checked again. That could also pass as a reversal candle.
Well.. I probably will stay out if something clearer doesn't come up on the lower timeframes.

How the daily close matters thou. But I did set my own pending at 1.0875 aiming your sell limit price as target.

@eurnzd. Reasonable swing one it is. Hopefully I have the patience to see it through. God bless
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
What happens when the kalokalo trade decides to align with wuruwurus trade? I'm strongly in buy as stated and it's for the entire 9yards abi 8yards in my case. Sticking to my 800pips target. Thanks for the analysis sir.

PipMarshall:
EURNZD.

Bull or Bear market?

I think Bull for now..
At least for the 250 pips.
Those are reversal patterns.

I think it will break the trendline someday though. But we will be ready.

Now, this seem like a clear long.
RRR not too ideal for where I would like to put the stop so as not to be taken by a spike again.

If you, however, find an entry. Good swing long trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
I'm always humbled when a boss from seasons past sees reason with me, let's ride this together but please help me remove the barrier you put at 60.90 in that oil, I have to confess now that oyel has always been a tough one for me like EU, ejoor fimile cheesy

infofirst:

I am with you Amigo. Let's do it. Yes we can. I can see it clearly too.
Gracias.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
saxy4c:
What happens when the kalokalo trade decides to align with wuruwurus trade? I'm strongly in buy as stated and it's for the entire 9yards abi 8yards in my case. Sticking to my 800pips target. Thanks for the analysis sir.

Perfecto combo. Make I jejely dey follow the both o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Thanks for these golden advice sir, give us the opportunity to savor the benefits of your words every now and then. It would inspire us and those after us a great deal. Your dedication through the seasons have been top notch and they are highly commended. Always available to learn a thing or two from you sir. More greens to your levels cheesy

Shevychen2:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Shevychen2: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
infofirst:

The figures at darwinex are lovely to see but interesting all that are demo figures o to some folks here.

I have a bit of challenge with @darwinex.they turned my request for a swap free acct and the reason I step down with them. I do not trade swap acct for faith reason.

Thanks again for your insight. They really helped and challenge me personally.
One thing I have learnt, is to not argue much when someone can't see beyond their nose so if they think over $30m invested on Darwinex by more than 2,000 people is fake, I know what the pockets of all us benefiting from Darwinex think smiley

Unfortunately, their shakara too much. Once in a while it shows like with your swap free account. They no dey try attract new customers, although some of that is regulation related. They only started placing adverts sef. Good you have found other alternatives. Well done sir.

saxy4c:
Always available to learn a thing or two from you sir. More greens to your levels cheesy

Oga trust me, I no get anything wey you wan learn grin grin Your risk profile dey make me squeeze face but as long as it works for you, fire on. Finding a strategy that works is the majority of the hard work in trading and you seem to have nailed that down.

SayDeeJay:

Thank you for this
Anytime sir.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
saxy4c:
@meshpips I'm glad you were here at my entry point, my advice is I doubt I'd ever need your counsel in trading, not that I'm infallible, I'm sure newbies here can teach me a few, but because you make me understand day by day that you know less and less than what I presumed. Please keep whatever vibes you have far away from me, it's getting irritating.Thanks

Those are my SELL entries for today on GBPNZD.

I have been busy all day.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ummuaisha(f): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Shevychen2:

My boss, we have closed shop for the year o.
Giving alerts na hard work. I salute those doing it regularly. Not easy. It's why it's a bit sad that some people are too focused on discrepancies instead of appreciating the time that goes into it.. I understand the need to watch out for scam, but it's important to be sure it doesn't turn to witch-hunt.

Really appreciate this boss, I don't know why some people refuse to be positive, some will never believe themselves just because they remain Thomas grin come with all the proves you have in this life they will never see any good in what is good, Saxy4c is an angel in human form, just on this platform we met and ever since he had offered to help me he had never demand a dime from me, I wish I open a live acct next month, but he advised I start now, I opened this acct on Friday and with his efforts and guidance the acct is wonderfully growing, everyone make loss in forex but only ensure your profit exceed loss, I traded the acct for two days and has 60% profit, I'm not obliged to show anyone my acct, but this man is doing his best to send signals I'm due time for us to benefit. What I'll advise those coming here to rubbish his efforts is that stop taking his trade, you're all good in your own right, but bad comment and response may stop him to continue because we are all human, if you cannot appreciate the kind gesture please waka pass and allow otondo like me and other fellow otondos benefit from him. Sir Saxy you are good in what you're doing and you're kind enough to allow other people benefit from you. Keep doing your work. We are grateful and appreciate you.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ogashman(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
saxy4c:
Thanks for these golden advice sir, give us the opportunity to savor the benefits of your words every now and then. It would inspire us and those after us a great deal. Your dedication through the seasons have been top notch and they are highly commended. Always available to learn a thing or two from you sir. More greens to your levels cheesy

Sir, i have been practising forex for over six months now on demo. Since I'm not that bouyant financially, i took a bonus offer of $100 on fbs broker to further horn my skills. According to fbs, this bonus can be claimed/withdrawn only when i can double it within 50 trading days.

Please i want to help mentor me so i can achieve this and have my own capital for forex.

I don't mind u adding me on WhatsApp .

Will be waiting for ur reply.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
@saxy4c,

that's my trade on GBPNZD from entry until exit.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
ogashman:

Sir, i have been practising forex for over six months now on demo. Since I'm not that bouyant financially, i took a bonus offer of $100 on fbs broker to further horn my skills. According to fbs, this bonus can be claimed/withdrawn only when i can double it within 50 trading days.

Please i want to help mentor me so i can achieve this and have my own capital for forex.

I don't mind u adding me on WhatsApp .

Will be waiting for ur reply.
Please i will advise you stay away from all forex deposit and non deposit bonus.
They ain't worth your time.
Try starting small on a cent account
Dont wait till you have millions.
My humble advise.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ogashman(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
AyoII:

Please i will advise you stay away from all forex deposit and non deposit bonus.
They ain't worth your time.
Try starting small on a cent account
Dont wait till you have millions.
My humble advise.

Is it that they ain't gonna pay when u meet all the conditions?

Anyway,thanks for the heads up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
@pipnator10 @infofirst, I have made it with oil money!!! cheesy grin I am going to take a counter trade, I think I see something from here, I'm joining you @infofirst.

Close it with 80pips at 61.40.

Selling Oil 61.40
Sl 62.40 tp 56.40

saxy4c:
Ehen! Because all I have been seeing is buy buy buy. @firstinfo you might want to take a look at this. As you summoned our Oga, let's try to squeeze out all we can from him before he goes on another hiatus. In other words you're telling me to take this trade, ok.

Buying OIL 60.60
Sl 60.20
Tp 62.00

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
ogashman:

Is it that they ain't gonna pay when u meet all the conditions?

Anyway,thanks for the heads up
Exactly, they will find some excuses not to.
At times some of their conditions can be outrageous. Lile trading 10 S. lots on a $20 bonus.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Gedifok: 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hi guys, please help me check my chart
I want to know if I'm on the right track...I'm going for a short bias, the price is stalling at a resistance area and it's also on the end of wave3..am I getting it?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by MrUnder: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
Gedifok:
Hi guys, please help me check my chart
I want to know if I'm on the right track...I'm going for a short bias, the price is stalling at a resistance area and it's also on the end of wave3..am I getting it?

one of the guidelines, is that wave 4 shouldn't trade in the price area of wave1. that would mean price should go up

But you know, nothing is 100% guaranteed in this business
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by MrUnder: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ummuaisha:

Really appreciate this boss, I don't know why some people refuse to be positive, some will never believe themselves just because they remain Thomas grin come with all the proves you have in this life they will never see any good in what is good, Saxy4c is an angel in human form, just on this platform we met and ever since he had offered to help me he had never demand a dime from me, I wish I open a live acct next month, but he advised I start now, I opened this acct on Friday and with his efforts and guidance the acct is wonderfully growing, everyone make loss in forex but only ensure your profit exceed loss, I traded the acct for two days and has 60% profit, I'm not obliged to show anyone my acct, but this man is doing his best to send signals I'm due time for us to benefit. What I'll advise those coming here to rubbish his efforts is that stop taking his trade, you're all good in your own right, but bad comment and response may stop him to continue because we are all human, if you cannot appreciate the kind gesture please waka pass and allow otondo like me and other fellow otondos benefit from him. Sir Saxy you are good in what you're doing and you're kind enough to allow other people benefit from you. Keep doing your work. We are grateful and appreciate you.

my vision 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
So USDJPY has given us over 170pips since last week cumulatively. Here's the breakdown of the kalokalo entries cheesy

TP hit on this one 53pips, 7.5% gain. I care about you guys sincerely.
saxy4c:
Usdjpy sell 108.70 sl 108.90 TP 108.48
Can use higher risk than normal.
Don't worry I'm cautious about what I share here. What would I gain if I make people lose money?

Trade is up 12 pips on this one.
saxy4c:
I'm going to anticipate your reversal to test the broken trendline and short on USDJPY now... this also coincides with a monthly trendline.
Entry 109.328 sl 40pips tp close to the broken trendline. Looking to get around 1:2 on this setup.

This trade is up almost 50pips.
saxy4c:

USDJPY SELL NOW @ 109.67 SL 110.00 TP 108.40

This is up by another 50pips.
saxy4c:
If you missed this trade or ran away from it too early like some people I know cheesy, another opportunity to take a chance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by MrUnder: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
saxy4c:
Trades cumulatively up 100pips in about 40mins. There is a thing called momentum trading, it works with certain levels and time. It would amaze you that some people set alarms in september to take a particular trade at 8am this morning cool, it happens. If 1 person at least took this trade can you mention?

I still have a lot to learn in this business
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Gedifok: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
MrUnder:

one of the guidelines, is that wave 4 shouldn't trade in the price area of wave1. that would mean price should go up

But you know, nothing is 100% guaranteed in this business
Alright thanks sir
Wave4 will be a flat move, then we have the wave5(buying)
I get it now thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
To be honest with you I'm a "bad" trader but if you trade with me and take proper risk [not more than 2%, the ideal is much less but I "think" I've found how the big boys chop our monies] you would make some cash to make forex a steady business for you, just don't give up, you'd see the loopholes soon. DON'T BE DISCOURAGED!

MrUnder:

I still have a lot to learn in this business

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.