Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (349718 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
infofirst:

Am sincerely sorry bro. Not at this time.

Thank you for the reply. I understand bro

If only Ogboraph give me reply my tension would be this high. Such a wicked & heartless fellow.

Been begging him to refund me so I can start little & follow the suggestion of Shevychen2 & hopefully attract investors. am not looking to double my account weekly/monthly or increase lot size. one forex pair or two ok for me & candle reading on weekly is my pattern & then bite in pieces on lower time frame. Having that low drawdown not more than 5-10 % and also less red trades in account history is my top priority.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
Truest:

Thank you for the reply. I understand bro

If only Ogboraph give me reply my tension would be this high. Such a wicked & heartless fellow.

Been begging him to refund me so I can start little & follow the suggestion of Shevychen2 & hopefully attract investors. am not looking to double my account weekly/monthly or increase lot size. one forex pair or two ok for me & candle reading on weekly is my pattern & then bite in pieces on lower time frame. Having that low drawdown not more than 5-10 % and also less red trades in account history is my top priority.

Very touching man. One of the things I have been trying to say here we seriously risk on many accounts. So that we should have a backup (or better co-running plan). I really wish I could help.

All I can say is you should probably stop blaming others your your situation and just get ahead with it. Many things you can just do to get starting capital and go from there. Continuing to blame others will not help you to forget unneeded baggage which will definitely hamper your progressive thinking. Just get ahead with your life and forget the past...

You just need to look inward and find your best and get on with that no matter what anyone says or thinks or does. You should not need others to act well before you survive sir...

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
GladmanGoddey:
Just closed it manually weekend approaching smiley
femora007:
update

It's getting hot in here. You guys are intimidating us.
GladmanGoddey you're on fire this week. Killing it.

Truest:

You better move on, how long ago this happened though?

You see, that's why I tell people here, don't let any guru take you away from here to some silly groups (Telegram , whatsapp or whatever), because you are close to getting scammed and nothing you can do about it.

If anyone asked you to invest money, ask for track record from third party, 3-6months record minimum. Then invest with only what you could afford to lose, don't go sell your house and other properties to invest in forex. INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

infofirst:

Kudos. Am impressed. Just more push. And note that you have secured 1/3 of the fund Atleast for now. Just more push and gbam. All the best.
I'm not trying to be devil's advocate, you should give 'em minimum 3 month test, 1 month is never enough, because if and when they go live after 1 month, the chances are too high to succeed. Harsh but the truth.

seyiade26:

Week has not been very rewarding mostly because of indiscipline again. With such a small account you are in a hurry to amplify things quickly. But will end up with opposite if not careful...
Why sir? you are trying to trade with too many tools (system/strategy) at the same time?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
redsox11:

You see, that's why I tell people here, don't let any guru take you away from here to some silly groups (Telegram , whatsapp or whatever), because you are close to getting scammed and nothing you can do about it.

If anyone asked you to invest money, ask for track record from third party, 3-6months record minimum. Then invest with only what you could afford to lose, don't go sell your house and other properties to invest in forex. INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

I second. And Femora the silent killer. I think I have some idea about this guy's personality. But I might be wrong, again.

Hope your week was solid boss? I was hoping to announce wild profits this week. But it is what it is grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
infofirst:

Kudos. Am impressed. Just more push. And note that you have secured 1/3 of the fund Atleast for now. Just more push and gbam. All the best.
well said, thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
seyiade26:

I second. And Femora the silent killer. I think I have some idea about this guy's personality. But I might be wrong, again.

Hope your week was solid boss? I was hoping to announce wild profits this week. But it is what it is grin...
lol, pls share the idea.

Enjoy your weekend everyone in the house

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
seyiade26:

Hope your week was solid? I was hoping to announce wild profits this week. But it is what it is grin...
Missed all the good action. Not fantastic week or terrible week.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
redsox11:

You are the real boss of a truth. I enjoyed more than a fair share of the usd rally yesterday but it was still not a profit week (though a fantastic one of learning) . I get in and out of far too many trades impulsively and just spill money unnecessarily...

Also, maybe I am being too flexible, but as I trade my method I continue to try learn what the market does under different circumstances and improve, adapt or even reverse my play depending. Afterall I am not trying to boss market but utilize it...

There are also other areas in which I am looking to improve my approach. These things tend to cloud the mind at first. But eventually become clearer with more experience.

I don't think what I have is a system. More like a concept with many parts which I am still striving to put together in a solid and firm manner. Still a lot of work to do with exits no doubt. I must start to leave trades longer...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2019
redsox11:

Why sir? you are trying to trade with too many tools (system/strategy) at the same time?

Its not tools or strategies we want to amplify. It's the...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Chazleeray(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2019
Good day all, I think the fear of blowing up shocked sad my demo account is gradually increasing my quest for more knowledge in the FX market, Well, i made up my mind to stop the use of any indicators and am currently learning the use of price action, I'm really enjoying the use of price action in FX market. My patience is really helping me for now, and i pray anyday i intend going live, May the markets be with me cool cool cool wink

I seek further advice from u all wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Chazleeray(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2019
Also, I will be trading only on the daily time frames to avoid the noise from the lower time frames.

May the markets be with you all

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chazleeray:
Good day all, I think the fear of blowing up shocked sad my demo account is gradually increasing my quest for more knowledge in the FX market, Well, i made up my mind to stop the use of any indicators and am currently learning the use of price action, I'm really enjoying the use of price action in FX market. My patience is really helping me for now, and i pray anyday i intend going live, May the markets be with me cool cool cool wink

I seek further advice from u all wink
Don't be scared of blowing demo accounts, blow as much as you can grin I have blown more than 30 demo account and 2 live account but I thank God for such because it was a good learning experience. Go through the old post in this thread, there is a lot you can learn. Find a strategy, back test it and demo trade it with an amount you plan to go live with. Make the chart you best friend and you will be rewarded.
Have a wonderful weekend smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
redsox11:

I think these are great returns, hope one day I will get to this level. Keep up the good work boss smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
GladmanGoddey:

Don't be scared of blowing demo accounts, blow as much as you can grin I have blown more than 30 demo account and 2 live account but I thank God for such because it was a good learning experience. Go through the old post in this thread, there is a lot you can learn. Find a strategy, back test it and demo trade it with an amount you plan to go live with. Make the chart you best friend and you will be rewarded.

That's the spirit man. Trying and failing is no failure . Not trying is failure

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
redsox11:

I'm not trying to be devil's advocate, you should give 'em minimum 3 month test, 1 month is never enough, because if and when they go live after 1 month, the chances are too high to succeed. Harsh but the truth.

Well stated. May the coming week be a great one for us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by gloriana(f): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
It's been quite awhile now. Hope we are catching d pips. I've been trying to work on my system and do my own analysis without the much distractions from forums and I think I'm improving. I know people always say it's not wise trying to double ur account every month and that demo is not same as live account but I opened a $500 demo account and doubled it in 3 days now I'm working to double d $1000 balance and so far I've made over $800 in 2weeks and some days. Whether demo or not I know I'm trying. Bellow is my trade details for this week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
gloriana:
It's been quite awhile now. Hope we are catching d pips. I've been trying to work on my system and do my own analysis without the much distractions from forums and I think I'm improving. I know people always say it's not wise trying to double ur account every month and that demo is not same as live account but I opened a $500 demo account and doubled it in 3 days now I'm working to double d $1000 balance and so far I've made over $800 in 2weeks and some days. Whether demo or not I know I'm trying. Bellow is my trade details for this week.

Is this a standard account or a micro account? If it's a standard account, this is what I have to say... While your strategy may be very good.. Please don't learn money management the hard way. You could take time out to read about it and check up why people emphasise money management.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Achimaechi(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Karleb(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chazleeray:
Also, I will be trading only on the daily time frames to avoid the noise from the lower time frames.

May the markets be with you all

Just keep improving on what you're already doing. You are on the right path.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why is it easy to understand the charts when the market is closed? but when its opened, my head torin on its own

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
bojbest:
Why is it easy to understand the charts when the market is closed? but when its opened, my head torin on its own

grin grin
I find it easier too during the weekends to look at charts. With time, we probably will get used to analysing at any time.
It's better to prepare for the week ahead when the markets are closed, have watchlist and all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Karleb(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
bojbest:

This is funny. Its the same feeling people get when they reminisce on past events and believe they should have behaved better or worse at a particular instance.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Chazleeray(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
GladmanGoddey:

Maybe I'd just prefer to take the demo accounts serious the way i'd love to engage in the live trading, I don't just think blowing too many demo accounts is ideal for me. For the past two months I've been learning and practicing to trade with indicators and i sacrifice most of my time learning it, I decided to forfeit all my indicators and am currently learning afresh, may be my little knowledge is really helping me for now cos i've been learning the use of Price action and it's quite better and convenient for me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chazleeray:

Maybe I'd just prefer to take the demo accounts serious the way i'd love to engage in the live trading, I don't just think blowing too many demo accounts is ideal for me. For the past two months I've been learning and practicing to trade with indicators and i sacrifice most of my time learning it, I decided to forfeit all my indicators and am currently learning afresh, may be my little knowledge is really helping me for now cos i've been learning the use of Price action and it's quite better and convenient for me.

Understanding price action is the best strategy. It gets fine-tuned when you combine it with indicators

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by menthane(m): 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
gloriana:
Hi, you are not doing yourself any good. You are not following money management. Do not risk more than 2% of your equity per signal. You are using 4 standard lot size do u have up to $20,000. If u go live, u will understand better.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by menthane(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hi fellas,
If u need guide to trade forex (largest financial market in the world) and make profit with money management. WhatsApp me on 08064861360. I take classes and offer signals which is over 95% success rate by testimonies.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
menthane:
Hi fellas,
If u need guide to trade forex (largest financial market in the world) and make profit with money management. WhatsApp me on 08064861360. I take classes and offer signals which is over 95% success rate by testimonies.

That's cool if you can teach people to make profit, but in all honesty was the minimum you make consistently from the market in the last six months?
There are many Nigerian that teach but would not want to make money from the market themselves
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by menthane(m): 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
AK284:

That's cool if you can teach people to make profit, but in all honesty was the minimum you make consistently from the market in the last six months?
There are many Nigerian that teach but would not want to make money from the market themselves
I made 70% in January, 90% in February. Not risking more than 2% equity per trades. Success rate, I work with a world leading broker though against ethics trading while you are with a broker but I gotta make money for myself too. lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
JAkpayen:

Hi current price, quite a while. What's your outlook for oil price. Do you see it dropping very soon?

bro I was ban as I replied ur post last week. embarassed and d post got hidden. I mail the MOD but no reply. just regain my freedom cheesy

below chart was the levels I wanted to ask u to take note of, for probabilities of price dropping.

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
currentprice:

bro I was ban as I replied ur post last week. embarassed and d post got hidden. I mail the MOD but no reply. just regain my freedom cheesy

below chart was the levels I wanted to ask u to take note of, for probabilities of price dropping.

grin grin grin grin grin

...and price found it hard to move above the levels thereby dropping like rain

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
currentprice:

...and price found it hard to move above the levels thereby dropping like rain

grin grin grin

I expect to see dropping to 56.00 before further north move if any grin but I will not sell immediately unless I see the below scenario plays out.

patient is always the key

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Truest:

Hello bro,

Please please please can you extend this heart of kindness to me. Ever since Ogboraph of this forum put pepper in my eyes, I have not recover . He scammed me 2-3 years ago after taking my capital and promising to give me $1000 to end my suffering. my suffering & pains increased instead.

I will abide by the rules of the demo and trade 0.01 lot & two position.

I vowed never to trade my own $100 capital becos of my living condition. Dis challenge will be easy for me becos is a demo and the $100 also like demo and so no emotional trading or greed for me.

Bro abeg consider. Really am suffering

Tom Tom, u still day? chai! this forex is like magnet sha once you get in u don enter be that grin

but you no try atall u wan use 30K $83 collect $1000

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.