Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (348307 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2019
That feeling when price is close to hitting your tp and suddenly start to reverse grin grin grin thats has been my story this week chai forex is sweet ohh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2019
seyiade26:
That's a wrap for the day. Approx 8% on the day and 10% for week.its working.

Took quite a while to reach. And even had a nasty drawdown. But composure is at an all time high now. Cheers...
I told you your week will come.You doing great bro wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2019
seyiade26:
I think people should look out for eurchf perhaps turning soon (if not already). But I am not a seer of course...

We may be seeing a fresh uptrend on AUDNZD (if it keeps going up) or it may suddenly shoot down.

See how I'm speaking lol grin... I am impressed. Good morning...
ride on cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2019
AK284:

I'm still in ,of course alot of patience can be quite fustrating,I could have take my small profit and leave jeje intially but with this setup ,I believe it will definitely go down, anyway the market will go wherever it's want to, but stop loss will be waiting just in case.my week is in profit but I took about 12% shark bite to my account yesterday no thanks to gold.

Nice find. Good luck on the trade and congrats for your week. Sorry about the gold.

Buy EURCHF now (with sl oo)...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2019
seyiade26:

Nice find. Good luck on the trade and congrats for your week. Sorry about the gold.

Thanks
Out of everything now, shop closed for d week

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2019
EurCad , EurAud and EurUsd
I’m looking for a fast fall and market extension pass the adr for a solid buy entry here. TP around 35-70 pips.

Some of the GBP pairs too, I’d like to see a quick fall taking out last week low for a buy set up. TP 40-80 pips.

Key word, fast fall.
Scenario not likely to play out, but if they do, very easy pips to bank.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by coolvibes: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2019
Could this be reason why Gold went down drastically this week?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2019
Truest:
good evening to u all. please I need ur help from d genuineness & sincereness of my heart please. whenever I talk here, please always believe me. am not a scam or cheat & I don't know if is d reason am suffering financial lack.

Please I really need 30k for urgent issue and I will pay back in August ending this year. yes I will pay. that is 5 months time. please help. I wouldn't fail to pay back & is not a boast.

please understand me & show compassion & mercy on me. Thanks

Yours sincerely

please people abeg dis is still needed. I've been at home since morning. Fridays Saturday is usually like dat for me. Na beg I dey please. I wouldn't fail to return. Only a wicked man borrows & don't pay back. please help.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JerryQ: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
stableprice:
To survive in the Forex you require a proven probability edge strategy

OK something that follows through with consistency & profitability month in month out year in year out.

Without This kiss your investment goodbye its a proven Truth you will loose everything

Most traders are incapable of following just one strategy, Why? Because their strategy ain't good enough

Because they ain't discovered yet a good enough strategy.

See the power of my strategy in action in this 3min Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjchf-sGG2Y

Can you show us account and not just video? I think its high time we start being very open to each other so we can all know the true picture of things.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
seyiade26:

About 7.2% profit based on some dangerous CAD trades already closed today. EURCHF trades still open and in nice profits. It's almost surreal...

Cheers...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
Truest:

please people abeg dis is still needed. I've been at home since morning. Fridays Saturday is usually like dat for me. Na beg I dey please. I wouldn't fail to return. Only a wicked man borrows & don't pay back. please help.

You can try the following microfinance bank, paylater,lapo or gurumi maybe they can help, Every body will face his or her problem, only you can help yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
JerryQ:

Can you show us account and not just video? I think its high time we start being very open to each other so we can all know the true picture of things.

Good question,at least the amount of money he had taken from the market will surely vindicate his claims.
Trading is just more than having a good strategy,you may have a good strategy and fail.you as well have treble strategy and still move ahead.
The point is you make up your strategy.
grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
I couldnt really focus on this demo account this week because of my other demo which is doing pretty well with a different strategy, so this will be the last update on this account i want to focus on the other account lipsrsealed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
seyiade26:

About 7.2% profit based on some dangerous CAD trades already closed today. EURCHF trades still open and in nice profits. It's almost surreal...
Cheers...
Someone is on fire this week.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Second week of trading this account and have almost doubled it. Will be starting a new demo account for this strategy with 100$ next week

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
Done. So today was like over 10% to bring the week to over 20%.morw on the table; let's just be content and grateful.

Fantastic journey and great fun this week sharing experiences and learning much along the way. I wish everyone a beautiful weekend...

Cheers...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Will close the trade soon, dont like keeping trade over the weekend, this might be the last update on this account. will start a new one on monday so as to know the maximum drawdown of this method

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Pls is there anyone who has tried using XM free 30$ no deposit bonus to trade, am planing of giving it a try next week. i heard broker like this dont allow your to withdraw after you have made gains on it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
GladmanGoddey:
Second week of trading this account and have almost doubled it. Will be starting a new demo account for this strategy with 100$ next week

Obviously the improved version of that your method. And you haven't thanked me yet. Not fair grin. Nice work...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
redsox11:
Someone is on fire this week.

Thanks boss. A lot is down to your efforts. Cheers. Hope you had a nice day as well?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
seyiade26:

Obviously the improved version of that your method. And you haven't thanked me yet. Not fair grin. Nice work...
grin grin grin forgive me. Thank alot for your encouragement you, infofirst, redsox11 and other members on this forum have really cobtributed to my growth. Merci Beaucoup cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
infofirst:

Exactly. I was rigid...
Live account funded

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
AUDNZD� and NZDUSD� on my radar for next week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Donvic4u(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
GladmanGoddey:
Pls is there anyone who has tried using XM free 30$ no deposit bonus to trade, am planing of giving it a try next week. i heard broker like this dont allow your to withdraw after you have made gains on it

Its legit...
Just follow the rules and you'll withdraw your profit

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
Succesfully doubled this account smiley
had to close manually

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
femora007:
Live account funded
Goodluck bro, you can do it wink

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Donvic4u:

Its legit...
Just follow the rules and you'll withdraw your profit
ok thank you sir for your input will open a live account with them and start to trade with their bonus next week.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
femora007:
Live account funded

You're already left good behind, now is the time to be better. Take charge!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
GladmanGoddey:

ok thank you sir for your input will open a live account with them and start to trade with their bonus next week.

Way to go bro. I wish you the very best. Please oo don't get complacent and keep working at it.

Cheers and welcome to XM. I am using a very small XM account for now where they gave 50% bonus. Their way is generally to not lose any money. As you withdraw they are gradually removing their bonus. Its been a while since I checked but that's what I remember.

Though the spreads are low they don't allow very tight stops and tps...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Account Update @infofirst.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
seyiade26:

Way to go bro. I wish you the very best. Please oo don't get complacent and keep working at it.

Cheers and welcome to XM. I am using a very small XM account for now where they gave 50% bonus. Their way is generally to not lose any money. As you withdraw they are gradually removing their bonus. Its been a while since I checked but that's what I remember.

Though the spreads are low they don't allow very tight stops and tps...
Don’t be a hero. Don’t have an ego. Always question yourself and your ability. Don’t ever feel that you are very good. The second you do, you are dead. by Paul Tudor Jones thanks for the head ups. how are their spread during high impact news?

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.