Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos (45182 Views)

Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women / Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed / Isabella Ayuk, Empress Njamah, Black Solo Storm Kingsley Amafibe Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by lalasticlala(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
2012 Winner of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant, Isabella Ayuk shares sexy photos to celebrate the new year.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8417026_screenshot20190101191132_jpegb82b210ba8daf6778519f38a16e586fc

The busty ex beauty queen also reveals via Instagram post that she bought her 2nd house in Abuja as she thanks God for the year 2018 and for her multimillion naira business.

Isabella Ayuk writes:

"If I begin to mention as others Dey mention we no go finish until 2019 go finish��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️Abi na my life I wan thank God for����‍♀️��‍♀️Or na the fact say I buy my 2nd house for Abuja��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️...Abi na my multimillion naira business @diactphotography can relate�����‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️....Make I stop here, I no like noise, make I no come get headache abeg�����.. Father Lord I thank you for 2018��

Congratulations Isabella Ayuk... More money into your account in 2019.

Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsEXRs7HbHf/

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
When I say fucking business pays

Some fools will be arguing

She bleeped big men here she is today.

God help me will be developing my land in Abuja soon, this year.

Are you in FCT and wanna hook up, then let me know, only big guys.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by baliyubla: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
Thank God for your "multimillion naira" business ooo

23 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by chiroyale(f): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Good for her

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by kenzysmith: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
For Abuja? Now we see were all our money dey go. Saraki,dongora, shehu sani,dino, akpabio unaa weldone oooooo beauty queen kor olosho come mot road make I pass ashawooooo

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by IamD18: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Contact me for your FARM TOOLS.....HOES especially.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by davodyguy: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Two, yet those hustling genuinely, never buy okada. It is well

19 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by Kayglo: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by johnbuck81(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Her hustle is really working for her.

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by DrObum(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
We don't want such noise this year.
Congratulations to you but telling us wouldn't do anything for you.

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by davodyguy: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
keada15:
Sexy indeed
Those boobs can force a senator to yield constituency allowance to pay for one of those houses

37 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by ClassicMG(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
The lord is your strength
Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by soberdrunk(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
From what I am seeing she will still buy a 3rd...... angry

28 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by davodyguy: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
johnbuck81:
Her hustle is really working for her.
Our hustle, cos those who are responsible are getting it from our taxes. It's our hustle.

360 HOR
109 Senators

Each goes home annually, with not less than ₦300million comprising Constituency allowance ₦200million +salaries and allowances of another ₦150million annually.

To fund Òloshò is very easy, that's why Abuja is the HQ of oloshoism

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by MENTORCH(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Those boobs can build houses o!

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by gordii(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
lol.. i don't think you'll find that kinda "big man" in NL dear... meet ladies that are real deal courtesans... they usually got secret whatsapp groups for thide kinda hook ups... fyi, usually you gotta be a big girl already too, at least to a reasonable level for you to qualify to join.
NaijaOlosho:

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by donier: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Got an architect??
Would love to work with you... Cheers
NaijaOlosho:

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by biggestmanhood(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
her pussssy go don red be dat

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by klever18(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
ur mate for the business don buy hose for every were uou dey here dey brag

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by brigadier747: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

No go use ur brain work mumu....pray make ur type no acquire confirm STD ,or they use ur pant run am...
Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by biggestmanhood(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

let me bleep u,gonna pay u half a million

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by BOOZELEE: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
Pls Remember your new year resolution Vaseline nation.

Pls don't give up,keep fighting..you guys have 11 months and 30 days to go pls don't give up. cheesy

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by pejuakinab: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
biggestmanhood:
her pussssy go don red be dat
E fit be true oo
Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by SAMBARRY: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Re: Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos by Hollamie007: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
All I see is Bwest

Mercy Johnson Family Photos With Husband And Children / Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos)