Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

What Are These Nairalanders Known For? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are These Nairalanders Known For? (1738 Views)

What Is Nigeria Known For? / Happy Birthday To These Nairalanders / Where Are All These Nairalanders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by agabaI23(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2010
Metal gong
Andre uwe
Sjeezy
nchara
bk/babe90
aloy-emeka
Ezeuche
Mr.fire
Meksxyz
orikinla
Udezue
Ikeymanoo
Wily-Wily
Katsumoto
If you can answer the question, you can update the list. We will update as we go on.
Happy Sunday!
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by Pweety4me(f): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2010
Gossip thread.
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by mamagee3(f): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2010
They are known for their funny usernames obviously. . .

But seriously, Is this thread necessary?
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by agabaI23(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2010
mama-gee:

They are known for their funy usernames obviously. . .

But seriously is your posting here necessary?
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by debosky(m): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2010
@ topic

Mostly active in the tribalism/politics section. Many of them are staunch Igbo centrics, while others are sworn Igbo haters.

Orikinla however is known for his various poems, articles and claims to fame.
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by agabaI23(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2010
debosky:

@ topic

Mostly active in the tribalism/politics section. Many of them are[b] staunch Igbo centrics,[/b] while others are sworn Igbo haters.

Orikinla however is known for his various poems, articles and claims to fame.

Thanks for your esteemed contribution.
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by agabaI23(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2010
Assuming we base the argument on Debosky's answer, what do these guys gain?
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by TippyTop(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2010
They have too much time on there hands.
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by philip0906(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2010
^^
Gbam. . .especially dat boy called 190
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by Freiburger(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2010
mama-gee:

They are known for their funy usernames obviously. . .

Dumbiest human being i 've ever come across. These guys are simply known for the silly hatered they are preaching.
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by honeric01(m): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2010
Good at insulting each other, causing mayhem on nairaland everyday of the week.

some of them can't even think straight again because their brains have been blocked with hatred.
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by mamagee3(f): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2010
Freiburger:

Dumbiest human being i 've ever come across. These guys are simply known for the silly hatered they are preaching.
I'll just ignore you cause of my New Year's resolution and your tender age.

If it were back in the old days, you would have gotten a real whoopsie mouthful.
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by Freiburger(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2010
mama-gee:

If it were back in the old days, you would have gotten a real whoopsie mouthful.

Another dumb a-ss talk. look at your new year resolution shocked
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by Freiburger(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2010
mama-gee:

I wonder why your name didn't made it in that silly ppl's list. Opp! i see you 've not been that active at the tribalism section.
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by cantell(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2010
@poster,
You should add these names to complete your list - tpiah, Fl gators,wily-wily, katsumoto or something like that.
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by agabaI23(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2010
cantell:

@poster,
You should add these names to complete your list - tpiah, Fl gators,wily-wily, katsumoto or something like that.
Yea I will add Wily-Wily and Katsumoto.
Tpia and Fl-gator? Tpia looks for trouble but her her levels cannot match those on the list above. The same goes for Fl-gator.
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by tpiah: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2010
agaba123 is there a particular point you're trying to make with this thread, because i'd have thought you had more common sense than this. But of course you had to prove me wrong.

dont complain when you get yours sha.

do you need to go back to sexuality section and view p.orn there?
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by agabaI23(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2010
tpiah:

agaba123 is there a particular point you're trying to make with this thread, because i'd have thought you had more common sense than this. But of course you had to prove me wrong.

dont complain when you get yours sha.

do you need to go back to sexuality section and view p.orn there?
Any links please? grin grin grin. I did not wanna get you revved up but . . . cheesy
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by tpiah: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^please do not eat and wipe mouth.

some f.ool ran his mouth and your response is tpia looks for trouble.

which trouble do i look for or are you drunk or high.

dont try that "i'm so innocent" bullcrap with me.
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by agabaI23(m): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2010
tpiah:

^^please do not eat and wipe mouth.

some f.ool ran his mouth and your response is tpia looks for trouble.

which trouble do i look for or are you drunk or high.

dont try that "i'm so innocent" bullcrap with me.
Do you not court trouble? Do you not look for trouble?

Who is saying he is innocent here? You or me?
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by tpiah: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^so who exactly is looking for trouble here?

me or you?

am i the one who started this s.tupid thread, and you have the gall to start talking anyhow. Are you not looking for trouble here, you bloody hypocrite.

are you high and/or drunk?

take out the log in your retarded eye before pointing fingers at others, i.diot. angry

gosh! this is what i hate about some nairalanders.

very hypocritical and useless bunch of people gathered together in one place. angry

all the people you mentioned- have you had any issues with them before and if so, did you call them out on the relevant threads or are you just looking for cheap popularity.

like i said, i thought you had sense but you just had to prove me wrong!

jarus wannabe!
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by agabaI23(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2010
tpiah:

^^so who exactly is looking for trouble here?

me or you?

am i the one who started this s.tupid thread, and you have the gall to start talking anyhow. Are you not looking for trouble here, you bloody hypocrite.

are you high and/or drunk?

take out the log in your retarded eye before pointing fingers at others, i.diot. angry

gosh! this is what i hate about some nairalanders.

very hypocritical and useless bunch of people gathered together in one place. angry

all the people you mentioned- have you had any issues with them before and if so, did you call them out on the relevant threads or are you just looking for cheap popularity.

like i said, i thought you had sense but you just had to prove me wrong!

jarus wannabe!
This is exactly the reason why someone suggested your name and you have proved him right grin grin.

BTW if tpia considers me sensible, then I must see a psychiatrist. I am glad you are wrong cheesy grin
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by tpiah: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^just buzz off!

i.diot.

you must think you're all that?

ode.

bloody hypocrite.

if i[b] considered [/b] you sensible, then i'm glad you showed me i was wrong. Cant stand pretenders and sycophants.

oponu.

better stick to p.orn, since that's the only thing you know how to do.
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by mamagee3(f): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2010
The Tilapian airway at it again. . .
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by cantell(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2010
A confirmed mumu has been deleting my posts.
This is the fourth time now.
Mumu, since you hate my comments this much, i suggest you go hang urself with a rope.
Idiota.
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by agabaI23(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2010
^ it's probably a spam bot.

tpiah:

^^just buzz off!

i.diot.

you must think you're all that?

ode.

bloody hypocrite.

if i[b] considered [/b] you sensible, then i'm glad you showed me i was wrong. Cant stand pretenders and sycophants.

oponu.

better stick to p.orn, since that's the only thing you know how to do.
Double confirmation. Please any new link on the por.n threads? Old one have been deleted by Mukibabe grin grin grin
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by mamagee3(f): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2010
cantell:

A confirmed mumu has been deleting my posts.
This is the fourth time now.
Mumu, since you hate my comments this much, i suggest you go hang urself with a rope.
Idiota.
You're not the only one who has this problem too.

My own posts was deleted four times in a row and I didn't know who was behind it.

Not until the moderator told me he was the one. . .

It just happens.
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by 1105(f): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2010
what is Mukina known for~ grin grin
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by favouredjb(f): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2010
Tribalism,ethnocentricm

Ezeuche,wily,metal gong,all have a special hatred for yoruba people,they can't help it.
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by mamagee3(f): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2010
190.:

Banning 190. grin
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by 1105(f): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2010
^^
gBAM~
Re: What Are These Nairalanders Known For? by Gabry(f): 2:11am On Aug 13, 2010
190.:

mama-gee:

Banning 190. grin

Cause he deserve it grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Just Love Nigerian Men / Gtb End Of The Year. ............ Ur Comments Pls!!! / Photos: Okada MAN Killed In An Accident Involving Trailer And Okada In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.