Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

What Was The Last Thing You Ate Last Year And The First Thing You Ate This Year. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Was The Last Thing You Ate Last Year And The First Thing You Ate This Year. (439 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / What Was The First Food You Ate In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Last Thing You Ate Last Year And The First Thing You Ate This Year. by kalvoken(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
So what was your last food in 2018 and the likewise the first thing you ate in 2019.

Well, my last food in 2018 was rice and stew laced with fish. In 2019, i don't know what happened to me but after we crossed over and the church closed, i got so hungary at that odd hour(1:43 am). I couldn't help it but i didn't see anything better to buy, i went for mineral. Yes big cola was the first thing that entered my mouth this year

1 Like

Re: What Was The Last Thing You Ate Last Year And The First Thing You Ate This Year. by skillzbae(f): 12:07am On Jan 02, 2019
2018 ended with afang and semovita.. 2019 started with farouz and shawama.
Re: What Was The Last Thing You Ate Last Year And The First Thing You Ate This Year. by gentlesinna(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2019
My 2018 ended with 5 tots of absolute vodka......and my 2019 startted with 7 tots of sky vodka...i enterd new year in a bar.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Food Products Registered With NAFDAC / How To Plan A Balanced Meal? / South South & South East Are The Real Drinker Of Beer Consumption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.