Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) (2932 Views)

Thieves Rob Nigerian Man Of Phone, Stab Him & Update Attack On His Facebook Page / UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall / Young Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl With His Brother & Friends Nabbed In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by Gingerswagger(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
The two (2) young men whose pictures appeared below, with names: Ewezugachukwu Bernard Ezeugbaja (fair in complextion) & Ebube John Okeke (dark in complexion) attacked my younger brother @ a beer palour, he ran into a nearby bush to escape from the attack. They followed him right inside the bush, hit him with a club and stab him with dagger five times in the stomach. They left him there in the bush thinking he was dead. They ran away, my brother came back to the beer parlour where the attack started with his intestine ripped open. It was at that point that people around sensed danger and started dispersing. Those that attacked him ran home, wash their blood stained body and ran away. It was a family friend that took the victim to hospital where he was rejected and referred to Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital, Nnewi. He lost blood and the doctor confirmed he was stabbed five times in the stomach and the kidney was damaged. The hospital tried to save his life but he died after thirteen days.
This is the summary of what happened. Now the purpose of this post is that I want to plead with good members of this forum in general and the mods in particular to help spread this information until the world knows that the duo of Ewezugachukwu Bernard Ezeugbaja & Ebube John Okeke are murderers. There's doctor's report and the case has been reported to the homicide department of state CID, Awka. If they are not guilty of murder let them come out boldly and face this case. They should stop hidding let them come out and stop deceiving people. To those harbouring them, they are also guilty of murder, they should come out and condemn injustice.
No hidding place for the golden fish. This incident took place on the 27th of October, 2018 and since then the whereabout of the suspect's is unknown. The mods should please help do the needful. More blessings!

2 Shares

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by Gingerswagger(m): 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
The Suspects

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by CreepyBlackpool: 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
you've not told us what caused the fight.

Till then........

2 Likes

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
What caused the fight?
Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by Gingerswagger(m): 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
you've not told us what caused the fight.

Till then........
Minor misunderstanding from who will sit in a particular sit in a beer parlour. He left the very beer parlour where the misunderstanding started and went to another the dark guy went and call the fair one and some other unknown faces and they attacked him in the second beer parlour.
Moreover, it is part of the purpose of this post. Let them come out from there hidding and tell the court their reasons(s) for the murder. Hope it's clear? Furthermore, the victim's visa to Europe was out, unfortunately we will bury him with it. The attackers are aware of all these, they were friends.

1 Like

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
You should have gone to the police station instead of reporting to nairaland
Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by Gingerswagger(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Thank U for ur advice, hope u read the post?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by chendstone01(m): 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
nawa oh lass lass them go catch them
Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:20am On Jan 02, 2019
This is sad...they can't escape the punishment that comes from this, one way or the other nemesis will catch up on them, sooner than your expectations.
I'm so sorry for your loss.

4 Likes

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by pythonkid(m): 12:40am On Jan 02, 2019
U
Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by FisifunKododada: 5:11am On Jan 02, 2019
shocked shocked cry cry cry cry shocked shocked
Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by smoke9910(m): 5:53am On Jan 02, 2019
R.I.P to your bro. Sometimes when I see what friends do to each other, you realise you are better off with an enemy because you know where your enemy stands. May your brother get Justice. There's so much evil in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 6:30am On Jan 02, 2019
confra

1 Like

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by Ekehwinz: 7:08am On Jan 02, 2019
Gingerswagger:

Minor misunderstanding from who will sit in a particular sit in a beer parlour. He left the very beer parlour where the misunderstanding started and went to another the dark guy went and call the fair one and some other unknown faces and they attacked him in the second beer parlour.
Moreover, it is part of the purpose of this post. Let them come out from there hidding and tell the court their reasons(s) for the murder. Hope it's clear? Furthermore, the victim's visa to Europe was out, unfortunately we will bury him with it. The attackers are aware of all these, they were friends.

It can never be this kind of minor misunderstanding that will lead to your brother's death. The whole thing smells of confra matter

4 Likes

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by zolajpower: 7:35am On Jan 02, 2019
Gingerswagger:

Nice script,if I were you I will just look for bolanle ninolowo , gentle jack ,mercy aigbe , Ruth kadiri Kenneth ikadugbe ( who act as criminal in both English and Yoruba movie ) to direct and starr in this movie script of yours . I swear u will come and thank me later for such an advice when the money is rolling in .
See your brother killed himself ,and which legitimate child born of a man and a woman will have his visa ready and will end up going to the bear parlour? Ask yourself the above question
You messed the whole story up by including" his visa was ready and due to fly out soon "
I beg na new year we dey bring correct news come out . Like u want to travel out of this country and your visa is ready story .

1 Like

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by andyanders: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2019
Sorry for the death of your loved one. Since you stated that it has been reported to the police, I believed that the police has the duty to declare them wanted if actually they were the ones that killed your brother.

Good too that you brought this to this forum, nairaland is a public forum but declaring the suspect wanted herein with their pictures without a police report is not right. Get a police report with their pictures on it , boldly written "DECLARED WANTED'and paste it, that will make it official.

Sorry for the lost.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by boman2014: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2019
have you call the police?
Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2019
boman2014:
make una dey read before commenting na.

3 Likes

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by CityNGR: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2019
Chai his visa was ready....billed to travel out very soon!!

1 Like

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by daben1(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2019
zolajpower:

Nice script,if I were you I will just look for bolanle ninolowo , gentle jack ,mercy aigbe , Ruth kadiri Kenneth ikadugbe ( who act as criminal in both English and Yoruba movie ) to direct and starr in this movie script of yours . I swear u will come and thank me later for such an advice when the money is rolling in .
See your brother killed himself ,and which legitimate child born of a man and a woman will have his visa ready and will end up going to the bear parlour? Ask yourself the above question
You messed the whole story up by including" his visa was ready and due to fly out soon "
I beg na new year we dey bring correct news come out . Like u want to travel out of this country and your visa is ready story .
ahn ahn, he should have locked himself up in the room just because his visa is ready? did you think at all before that statement bro?

2 Likes

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by daben1(m): 8:32am On Jan 02, 2019
bro, sorry for your brother's death, but I still refuse to agree that just "who to sit in a chair and who not to" is the cause of his death... once again, take heart!

1 Like

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by Gingerswagger(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2019
boman2014:
Yes.
Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by zolajpower: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2019
daben1:
ahn ahn, he should have locked himself up in the room just because his visa is ready? did you think at all before that statement bro?
Maybe I should ask u this question is ur brain working at all before making ur comments?
The saying " show me your friend and I will tell u the type of person you are " the beer parlour is the only place your medula oblongata decode that you stay ? What happened to other recreational and public centers ?
Did u ever ask ur self this salient question ?

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2019
Say NO to tribalism BUT Still....Let us be frank.

RIP to your brother. Make i no talk other things wey dey my mind.

Elders don silence me

1 Share

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by daben1(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2019
zolajpower:

Maybe I should ask u this question is ur brain working at all before making ur comments?
The saying " show me your friend and I will tell u the type of person you are " the beer parlour is the only place your medula oblongata decode that you stay ? What happened to other recreational and public centers ?
Did u ever ask ur self this salient question ?
so, he shouldn't have gone to a beer parlour... it's a shame!

1 Like

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2019
To me this is Confra.. and if you’re an intel nigga Track the niggas on a low (they are small boys them never go far and don’t really have good hideout), you can easily do that use social media link then tip off the security so they do the arresting and actions, because from your write up it seem you never pay NPF well shaa shocked, you can make some petty achievements through their girlfriends...
Good luck and Rest In Peace to your brother

1 Like

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by Larryfest(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2019
Let's be mindful of the friends we move with, it's sad his friends knew that he was almost traveling out yet they gathered together to end his life hmmn may God have mercy.....

1 Like

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by jeph19(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
What a tragic loss.. @op my condolences I pray they find them

1 Like

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by Sammyimpostor: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

It is either you didn't read the whole story or you read the whole story but you lack understanding.

1 Like

Re: Two Of My Brother's Friends Stab Him To Death @ A Joint (graphic Photos) by ikeno(m): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
may God give you and your family the fortitude to bear his loss.the alleged killers will be caught and will pay for their crime.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Huge Fight Breaks Out In Public Between Half-Unclad Ladies After Quarrel. Photos / Fulani Kidnapper Caught On A Failed Attempt Boasted Police Will Do Him Nothing / Help!!! Our World Is Wicked. I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.