Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Army Direct Short Sercvice Commision - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Army Direct Short Sercvice Commision (2829 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Interview Selection Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Direct Short Sercvice Commision by utyedem: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2007
Pls does any one know if there can be any consideration for fresh nigerian graduates yet to serve in the NYSC to have an opportunity to serve the army through the direct short service commission? keep me posted
Re: Army Direct Short Sercvice Commision by kachikapor(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2007
unfortunately for now, there's no such concession, one of its criteria is for candidates to have completed their NYSC.
and to think we are going to serve Nigeria,
Re: Army Direct Short Sercvice Commision by anozie: 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2007
please can someone tell me how i cn apply form this ,
Re: Army Direct Short Sercvice Commision by temola(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2007
anozie to apply for the dssc or ssc you ve to buy the scratch card from any spring bank branch for #2500, u will then log on to the website written on the card for further instructions. best of luck cos i just bought mine too.
Re: Army Direct Short Sercvice Commision by sergeant: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2007
i want someone to give me the website address o that i can check through the requirements before buying the scratch card. because that was what happened to me last that i wasted money in buying navy form.
thanks for the help
Re: Army Direct Short Sercvice Commision by DarthStan(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2007
The Address  is   www.nigerianarmy-ms.com

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency Recruitment ? / pls Hurry now to Procure UNICAF Scholarship!!! / CTA Recruitment For Graduate Interns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.