Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service (2690 Views)

Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu / Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu / Election Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Governor Diri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by edunwablog: 5:18am On Jan 02, 2019
There appears to be no end in sight to the crisis rocking the Social Democratic Party (SDP), as the party is yet to submit to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), the nomination forms submitted to it by Prof. Jerry Gana as a result of the Federal High Court ruling by Justice Yusuf on December 14, 2018, which declared Gana as the party’s authentic presidential candidate.

Akelicious checks reveals that the party is yet to submit Gana’s nomination form to INEC, asking the electoral body to drop Mr. Donald Duke’s name.

A top member of the party who optedtoremain anonymous said that only two members of the National Executive Committee (NEC), have been approved by the party to speak on the issue, saying that, “the party is law-abiding party and has appealed the High Court ruling, therefore the party cannot submit Gana’s nomination form to INEC.”

“After the court judgment the NEC met and agreed that only the national vice chairman, south, Prof. Tunde Adeniran and the national Secretary, Mr. Shehu Gaban that can speak on the issue to the public and I am not one of them.”

In another development the court of appeal bailiff has executed the court order by pasting the substituted service on the fence of Gana’s Abuja residence with pictures as evidence.

On the 29th of December when Gana launched his policy document code-named SWIFT most of the party big wigs were absent and many believed it was as a result of the letter from the national chairman, Chief Olu Falae which was leaked, warning party members to stay away as there was no division in the party.

More details at https://www.akelicious.net/2019/01/sdp-yet-to-submit-ganas-as-court.html

Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by amalab30(m): 6:54am On Jan 02, 2019
I would like to ask a Question. How can Nigeria be great when these guys are still there? Jerry Gana of yesteryears and Duke.
See none of them have us at heart.

Some one was telling me about how when he moved to Abuja in the late 70s / early 80s, his salary was N100, and in he flies to Lagos anytime he has break.

How many of us can do that on a 100k salary these days when flight to and from your location is sometimes almost impossible to get and expensive.

How do you explain that before the whites left, the rails and many infrastructure were working optimally, they will purposely ground the a halt so they can start building again.

All the show of shame we've been experiencing is never development, it's juss nonsense when a government says there's rail from so so place to so so place. Naija this is the 21st Century, are we making progress at all.

Sick and tired of "let's applaud this particular government, at least, they did more than the previous government" what's that?

As a working and brave Nigerian, can you confidently tell me why Buhari's son should be richer than you, of this country is sane. You toil from 8am - 5pm and no food to eat yet his son can afford to get a powerbike that run into millions to purchase, can you explain?

Nigeria isn't making any progress at all. Compliments to you all!

6 Likes

Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by rekeson: 6:56am On Jan 02, 2019
It's not as if he can even win in his immediate household doh.

He should save the money or donate it to the less privileged.
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:56am On Jan 02, 2019
amalab30:
HavocGirlMile99:
rekeson:
e

So you people crossed over with this attitude?

1 Like

Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by Ogaga87(m): 6:57am On Jan 02, 2019
They're just wasting their time.. I guess they just wanna gather recognition and experience.. It's fine by me
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by teejet: 6:57am On Jan 02, 2019
Not ready for election.
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2019
We need a 5 party system. Most of these other parties are jokers
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:

So you people crossed over with this attitude?

grin
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by FunctionX(m): 7:01am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by aciza(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2019
Even if the party is united they can't win a local govt.....sell out party grin

Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by fasho01(m): 7:04am On Jan 02, 2019
Whether sdp fields gana, duke or even an angel, they know they can't win so I wonder what the fuss is all about
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by Parablesonmarble: 7:05am On Jan 02, 2019
I think Gana is a spoiler planted in SDP by one of the two big parties to prevent Donald Duke from reducing their digits at the polls. Even as I suspect SDP as whole is not in the game for wins but to collect their own part of national cake through INEC and electioneering.
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by madone: 7:12am On Jan 02, 2019
Jerry gana is just a confused old man. He can never lead this country. He can't even be voted for as local government chairman. That man is more evil than buhari. Old thief like him
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by RevenGeMission: 7:17am On Jan 02, 2019
Gana suppose calm down. those idiots don do am give am

already the party no fit win sef
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by Galaticos444: 7:39am On Jan 02, 2019
madone:
Jerry gana is just a confused old man. He can never lead this country. He can't even be voted for as local government chairman. That man is more evil than buhari. Old thief like him
tell me one crime committed by gana and I will tell u 5evils act executed by d dullard buhari

1 Like

Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by OKorowanta: 8:00am On Jan 02, 2019
amalab30:
I would like to ask a Question. How can Nigeria be great when these guys are still there? Jerry Gana of yesteryears and Duke.
See none of them have us at heart.

Some one was telling me about how when he moved to Abuja in the late 70s / early 80s, his salary was N100, and in he flies to Lagos anytime he has break.

How many of us can do that on a 100k salary these days when flight to and from your location is sometimes almost impossible to get and expensive.

How do you explain that before the whites left, the rails and many infrastructure were working optimally, they will purposely ground the a halt so they can start building again.

All the show of shame we've been experiencing is never development, it's juss nonsense when a government says there's rail from so so place to so so place. Naija this is the 21st Century, are we making progress at all.

Sick and tired of "let's applaud this particular government, at least, they did more than the previous government" what's that?

As a working and brave Nigerian, can you confidently tell me why Buhari's son should be richer than you, of this country is sane. You toil from 8am - 5pm and no food to eat yet his son can afford to get a powerbike that run into millions to purchase, can you explain?

Nigeria isn't making any progress at all. Compliments to you all!

Atiku and Buhari are new breed politicians while you tag Donald Duke as yesteryears?
Dis line just useless your epistle.
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by amalab30(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2019
Copy and paste where I wrote that in my text? Sometimes we just wanna comment and make a nonsense of what someone else has written. How long ago has Duke left power. The bulk of my texts was concentrated on the fact that Nigeria; compared to some of her contemporary Nations is on a snail development mode. Cheers!

OKorowanta:

Atiku and Buhari are new breed politicians while you tag Donald Duke as yesteryears?
Dis line just useless your epistle.
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by OKorowanta: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2019
amalab30:
Copy and paste where I wrote that in my text? Sometimes we just wanna comment and make a nonsense of what someone else has written. How long ago has Duke left power. The bulk of my texts was concentrated on the fact that Nigeria; compared to some of her contemporary Nations is on a snail development mode. Cheers!

Buhari has been on the terrain for over 40 years,Atiku and Gana over 30 years and Duke 15 years.
One fact is you've sold your soul to northern politicians.
Just say you need one bottle of big stout to stop putting this old politicians on the same ship with Donald Duke.
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by donqx: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2019
smiley
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by madone: 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Galaticos444:
tell me one crime committed by gana and I will tell u 5evils act executed by d dullard buhari
this is why he is a criminal Jerry Gana, A Nigerian scholar, politician and one time Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 1983 then Director for the Directorate of Food, Roads and Infrastructure (DFRRI).He was the director of the Mass Mobilization for Social Justice and Economic Recovery, popularly known as MAMSER under Ibrahim Babangida,[1] then Minister of Agriculture and Natural Resources, in the Interim National Government under Ernest Shonekan.[1] Later he became Minister of Information and Culture under General Sani Abacha, then Minister of Corporation and Integration in Africa under Olusegun Obasanjo as well as being Minister of Information and national Orientation. He also served as Political Adviser to Olusegun Obasanjo, before announcing plans to run for president ....Nigerians know that this are the men that loot this nation. Gana should go and sleep
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by Ayobami7(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
好朋
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by amalab30(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
I didn't want to reply you before buh lemme say that you're as stupid as your name confuses me. If I'm given a chance, I'll kill well politicians in this country.

If you're gainfully employed, will you even have time to be commenting on someone's post, that's to tell you that Nigeria - by these mofos have been decayed beyond redemption.

Don't let anyone fool you, I'm a father of two and I'm okay with the little I have. If you're in Abuja, lemme know so I can show you things I've done wid my life. Stop using your free bytes to comment trash.

OKorowanta:

Buhari has been on the terrain for over 40 years,Atiku and Gana over 30 years and Duke 15 years.
One fact is you've sold your soul to northern politicians.
Just say you need one bottle of big stout to stop putting this old politicians on the same ship with Donald Duke.
Re: SDP Yet To Submit Gana’s As Court Executes Substituted Service by OKorowanta: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
amalab30:

I didn't want to reply you before buh lemme say that you're as stupid as your name confuses me. If I'm given a chance, I'll kill well politicians in this country.

If you're gainfully employed, will you even have time to be commenting on someone's post, that's to tell you that Nigeria - by these mofos have been decayed beyond redemption.

Don't let anyone fool you, I'm a father of two and I'm okay with the little I have. If you're in Abuja, lemme know so I can show you things I've done wid my life. Stop using your free bytes to comment trash.

Guy take several seats and kack for wia contain you.
You are learning how to talk.

(1) (Reply)

SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South / NJC Advises Buhari To Retire Onnoghen Over $1.7m Cash / Where Are These Monikers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.