Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Foretold Victory For The New Year! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Foretold Victory For The New Year! (180 Views)

Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter / Fatoyinbo's Fall Foretold By Apostle Arome Osayi (photos) / God Foretold The Current Iron-age Through Prophet Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Foretold Victory For The New Year! by FreshGreen: 6:29am On Jan 02, 2019
THE FORETOLD VICTORY FOR THE NEW YEAR!

As I was watching a movie – The Grace Card - with my family last night, it got to a point I was so concerned that I asked my wife who had already watched the movie before, “Will the boy die?” My wife said, “No, he won’t die” And I asked again, “What about the man?” She said he won’t die either. So I was comfortable watching. But it got to some point as if the boy in the movie was going to die, but since my wife, who had already watched the whole film said the boy would not die, I wasn’t so move, I had been foretold. But I almost doubt my wife at some points because of the way the movie was going. But the boy didn’t die. It was a wonderful movie of forgiveness and hope in the Lord.

The exact thing is happening in our real life. God who knows the end before the beginning, He has gone ahead of us in this new year and foretelling us the victory His Son Jesus Christ has gotten for us. When we get into tough situation, and seems things are working not good, we ask God, “Am I not going to die in this situation?” And God answered us through His word, “No, you are not going to die, but live”.

You ask again, “Enh, God, is this situation not going to overcome me?” God said no, it will not overcome you. You ask by the reason of situation surrounding you, “Am I going to really make it in this year 2019” God says yes, you will make it. You ask, “God, am I going to really get married happily?” God says, yes you will not only get married, but happily married with a blessed home. You ask, “Am I going to have my own children?” God says yes, you will have wonderful children. You ask, “Am I going to survive this sickness?” God says, “Yes, I am your Healer” And then you also ask, “God, am I really going to get provisions to meet all these needs in this year?” And God says, “Yes, because I am your Provider.” And you also ask, “Lord God, I hope I am not going to be put to shame in life as things are going now.” And God says, “My child, you are not going to be put to shame, but be put to success.”

“That by two immutable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us.” Hebrews 6:18

Yes, we know God cannot lie, but because of the present and persistent situation, we tend to doubt what God says. My brethren, God has already gone through the story of our lives, He knows the end of everything before their beginning, and He is saying, “relax, no problem, I’m in charge.” We will do ourselves much good by relying on what God says to us. Have faith in what God says, not fear in what you see now. “Therefore take heart, men, for I believe God that it will be just as it was told me.” Acts 27:25

NOTE 1: Make sure you always go to the right Person, that is God, to ask about anything to that troubles you.

NOTE 2: Believe what God tells you will be, then relax and continue. Don’t stop and don’t sin, because the end will be a sweet testimony!

Isaiah 41:11-13:
Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
11 “Behold, all those who were incensed against you
Shall be ashamed and disgraced;
They shall be as nothing,
And those who strive with you shall perish.
12 You shall seek them and not find them—
Those who contended with you.
Those who war against you
Shall be as nothing,
As a nonexistent thing.
13 For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand,
Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’

Hey, what else do you want God to say? How many times do you want Him to ask you not to be afraid or to affirm He will help you?

HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR! The best of the years for revival, renewing, rest, peace and prosperity in the Lord!

Please click on this link and read on how to be genuinely saved and start new life in Jesus and pray as directed http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

This message is from Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM. For counselling and prayer, please contact:
Our Email: realitywithjesus@gmail.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751

(1) (Reply)

Making Progress / False Accusation / Our Daily Bread January 25 The Wide Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.