Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Roger Federer And Serena Williams Take Selfies After Hopman Cup Clash(Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roger Federer And Serena Williams Take Selfies After Hopman Cup Clash(Photos) (350 Views)

Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) / Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roger Federer And Serena Williams Take Selfies After Hopman Cup Clash(Photos) by Sportdab(m): 6:35am On Jan 02, 2019
Roger Federer and Serena Williams took selfies together after playing each other for the first time ever at the Hopman Cup.

After 20 years in tennis for both players, Federer teamed up with Swiss compatriot Belinda Bencic, while Williams shared her side of the court with fellow American Frances Tiafoe.

And it was Federer's who won the first set 4-2 and the second 4-3 after a 5-3 tie-break victory.

MySportDab report Federer and Williams then took turns in hailing each other’s career in a memorable on-court interview.

Federer: “It was great fun. Serena. What a pleasure. What an honour.

“Thank you for making this match possible."

Serena Williams: “It was a great experience. I’m kind of sad it is over; I was just warming up.

"It was such fun, we grew up together. Having an opportunity after all these years. We’ve never done that.

"It was super cool that we get to do it in the pinnacle of our careers.

"I wanted to take pictures and bring my baby out. I was way too excited.”

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/roger-federer-and-serena-williams-take.html

cc lalasticlala Seun

Re: Roger Federer And Serena Williams Take Selfies After Hopman Cup Clash(Photos) by Nonso92(m): 7:01am On Jan 02, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

2 Odds Only WON Ystday.. 1 Voided.. Try This With Positive Mind 2 & 5 ODDS / English Club To Break Transfer Record For Neymar / Man United Set To Trade £75m-rated Lukaku In Exchange For 1 Top Serie A Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.