Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police (23084 Views)

11-Year-Old Rape Victim Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Benue State / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" / Ochanya, 13-year-old Rape Victim Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by okrikaboi: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2019
Satan66:
I won't lie it's sexually arousing to beat a woman while sex as she cries. Don't quote cuz I won't reply you dogs.
finally someone who understands
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by chibike69: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2019
Satan66:

I won't lie it's sexually arousing to beat a woman while sex as she cries.
Don't quote cuz I won't reply you dogs.

Ma nigga

For eg. giving a girl a donkey punch.
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Ikebesupa(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2019
Sisijetue:
The guy sperm na ogbonge....just once
... How many times he for pour sperm inside her toto ehhh
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by justmenoni: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2019
Oh really?

Resener12:

Wether is your big head
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by toboy: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

I wonder what guys enjoy when you banging a woman crying because she didn't give consent to the sex

Some individuals in this world come out in life to become sadist. They derive pleasure by inflicting pain and negativity on other people. It's quite shameful.
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by spafu(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2019
I am totally against rape of any sort but this does not look like a rape case. In the north, a teenager of 15 may already be in a relationship ( I remember a formed governor married an 11 year old Egyptian) without her parents frowning at it and could be married before she turned 17 or 18.
In this case, it was mentioned, he was proposing to marry her (dating her and talking about marriage). He then lured (if you remove police way of embellishing statement, he simply invited her) her to his room and her sex with her, which is wrong because she is a minor, but I really had my doubt that it was a forceful penetration and my reason for this is:
How comes, the police is only getting involved when she is already 8 months pregnant?

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Chienex24(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

I wonder what guys enjoy when you banging a woman crying because she didn't give consent to the sex

Some times when my girlfriend is angry my dick Will be acting funny. It will refuse to get erect.

So am just wondering how guys get erect during rape when the woman is in tears

Same way a man grows to have burning passion for their fellow men - Demon- controlled!!!
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Seahawk: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2019
If he had sex with her when she did not want it, then it’s rape. Doesn’t matter if she visited him willingly or if other girls her age are already doing it. Not related at all

spafu:
I am totally against rape of any sort but this does not look like a rape case. In the north, a teenager of 15 may already be in a relationship ( I remember a formed governor married an 11 year old Egyptian) without her parents frowning at it and could be married before she turned 17 or 18.
In this case, it was mentioned, he was proposing to marry her (dating her and talking about marriage). He then lured (if you remove police way of embellishing statement, he simply invited her) her to his room and her sex with her, which is wrong because she is a minor, but I really had my doubt that it was a forceful penetration and my reason for this is:
How comes, the police is only getting involved when she is already 8 months pregnant?
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Seahawk: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2019
Not the same.

Consensual sex and forced sex are never comparable. It doesn’t matter what genders are involved
Chienex24:

Same way a man grows to have burning passion for their fellow men - Demon- controlled!!!
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=FlirtyGist post=74368248] A 15-year-old girl (name withheld), who was allegedly raped by her neighbour in Katsina State, has become pregnant as a result of the abuse she suffered in the hands of the suspected rapist.

Her 22-year-old alleged abuser Umar Salisu, a native of Shakafito village in the Safana Local Government Area of the state, reportedly lured the teenager into his room where he forcefully had carnal knowledge of her.

It was gathered that Salisu and his victim were living in the same compound.

According to the police First Information Report, a resident of the community reported the incident to Inspector Yusuf Abdullahi of the Safana Divisional Police Headquarters, who was on surveillance patrol in the area, leading to Salisu’s arrest.

The suspect was consequently arraigned before a Katsina Senior Magistrates’ Court on a charge of rape, contrary to provisions of Section 283 of the Penal Code.

The police FIR read in part, “Inspector Yusuf Abdullahi attached to the divisional police headquarters, Safana, while on surveillance patrol along the Safana/Gobirawa-Shakafito villages, received information from a good Samaritan in the area that one Umar Salisu, 22, of Shakafito village in Safana LGA, proposing to marry the victim (name withheld), female, aged 15 years, of the same address, deceived her and had sexual intercourse with her. As a result, she is now eight months pregnant.”

The police prosecutor, Inspector Sani Ado, told the court that investigation was still in progress and asked for an adjournment to enable the police conclude the investigation.

The presiding Senior Magistrate, Hajiya Fadile Dikko, adjourned the case till January 22, 2019, for mention and directed that Salisu be remanded in prison custody.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/15-year-old-rape-victim-pregnant-for-abuser-police

[They should crush his balls with caterpillar tyre]
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Ayobami7(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Eyaah
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by edunwanna: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Some times when my girlfriend is angry my dick Will be acting funny. It will refuse to get erect.

Oga, you have a lazy dick thats why...

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by sanusikebbe(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Very sad.
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by spafu(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Seahawk:
If he had sex with her when she did not want it, then it’s rape. Doesn’t matter if she visited him willingly or if other girls her age are already doing it. Not related at all

What prove do you have about she been forced? A case that is being lodge when the girl is already 8 months pregnant? How are we to believe that the guy is not been accused of rape after the girl was ffoind pregnant? I am not defending the guy here but we should be able to discern Nigerian police accusation and what the true story could be.

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by sniper2019: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
nonsense
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by BarrElChapo(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sellfish:

Which Law Sir...

ACJA?

What's the ACJA got to do in this instance ? ACJA is primarily a federal law tho some states have incorporated it to the state laws.
The northern criminal justice system has it powers from the Penal Code.
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Sellfish(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
BarrElChapo:

What's the ACJA got to do in this instance ? ACJA is primarily a federal law tho some states have incorporated it to the state laws.
The northern criminal justice system has it powers from the Penal Code.

Most of the Northern States have domesticated the ACJA.....Penal code no longer applies Sir...

Back to my original question, what law supports your earlier position
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by BarrElChapo(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
edunwanna:

Oga, you have a lazy dick thats why...
Surprising comment coming from a lady, if you're really a lady though
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by BarrElChapo(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sellfish:

Most of the Northern States have domesticated the ACJA.....Penal code no longer applies Sir...

Back to my original question, what law supports your earlier position

Tbh if you're legal practitioner then do your homework. Has kastina state domesticated the ACJA. let me help you. The answer is No.
Which law applies then? Even yourself mentioned that not all Northern states have domesticated the law.
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Sellfish(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
BarrElChapo:

Tbh if you're legal practitioner then do your homework. Has kastina state domesticated the ACJA. let me help you. The answer is No.
Which law applies then? Even yourself mentioned that not all Northern states have domesticated the law.

Which section of the penal code authorizes judges to remand persons accused of sexual offences pending full investigation of the allegation...

Stop beating about The Bush smiley

And yes.....i am a lawyer
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by BarrElChapo(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sellfish:

Which section of the penal code authorizes judges to remand persons accused of sexual offences pending full investigation of the allegation...

Stop beating about The Bush smiley

And yes.....i am a lawyer

Ok Mr lawyer, read the comments well okay, i wasn't the one who made that statement i quoted you when you brought the ACJA into the discourse.
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Sellfish(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
BarrElChapo:

Ok Mr lawyer, read the comments well okay, i wasn't the one who made that statement i quoted you when you brought the ACJA into the discourse.

You are right smiley
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by marvinsync(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

it's not the tears , it's the screams that turns them on , it's boots their ego , like she's screaming because of their big dīck
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
I STILL WONDER HOW PEOPLE GET ERECTION DURING RAPE..

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage / Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances / Nigerian Customs Seize Pangolin Scales, Claws Worth Over ₦1.7 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.