Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,431 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits (13092 Views)

Fear Grip Pdp & Apc As Labour Party, Peter Obi Release Manifesto For 2023. A New / PDP Admits Error In Obaseki's Certificate / Atiku Is Actually From Sokoto – PDP Admits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits by martowskin1(m): 5:42am On Jan 03, 2019
nograv:

Nonsense, Sowore himself addressed this issue.. Fela and Co are linked to the main parties like PDP and APC.

Also they said they dont want to be too rude to the elders. Sowore asked why not??

I agree with him are not all the Elder generation Thieves..

Nice try we the youth are no longer afraid or fooled by your lies. AAC it is and Sowore as President..

I will quote u back after election
Re: It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits by nograv: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2019
martowskin1:

I will quote u back after election

You mean when either APC or PDP have tried to rig the election.

Your generation are shameless old man..
Re: It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits by martowskin1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
nograv:

You mean when either APC or PDP have tried to rig the election.

Your generation are shameless old man..
p

Is this how u plan to campaign for sowore, throwing insults at every chance u get?
Re: It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits by hisexcellency34: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
Let's face reality. PDP knows Lagos is a no go area
Re: It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits by nograv: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
martowskin1:
p

Is this how u plan to campaign for sowore, throwing insults at every chance u get?

I will only throw insults at the greedy elder elites who left Nigeria broken and in poverty.

I will also abuse the Nigerians who support them with chants Jagaban for the corrupt Tinubu, Sai Baba for the Dullard Buhari or Atikulate for the Thief Atiku.

Nigeria has remained in the situation it has precisely because we trusted these scoundrels...

We trust them no longer, Mtchew they must all go. Take it back..
Re: It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits by kaypling(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
ibabz:
Maybe you can show me on the budget where they include the loan repayment not servicing.

Geez!! How are you so arrogant with your ignorance?? Pls what's loan servicing?
Re: It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits by martowskin1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
nograv:

I will only throw insults at the greedy elder elites who left Nigeria broken and in poverty.

I will also abuse the Nigerians who support them with chants Jagaban for the corrupt Tinubu, Sai Baba for the Dullard Buhari or Atikulate for the Thief Atiku.

Nigeria has remained in the situation it has precisely because we trusted these scoundrels...

We trust them no longer, Mtchew they must all go. Take it back..

listen or read, i dont know how old u are....

TAKING IT BACK IS NOT BY MUSCLE.... BUT BRAIN POWER AND INTELLIGENCE

TAKING IT BACK DOES NOT INVOLVE LOSING OUR VALUES BY INSULTING OUR ELDERS......... BUT RESPECTING THEM AND TAKING WHAT BELONGS TO US

GETTING ANGRY OVER UR OPPRESSORS IS NORMAL.... BUT WE NEED TO MANAGE THIS ANGER WITH PATIENCE AND INTELLIGENCE

NIGERIA IS AN UNDERDEVELOPED COUNTRY... SO DONT FOOLISHLY EXPECT ELECTION TO BE FREE AND FAIR

WHAT WE SAW 2015 BETWEEN GOODLUCK AND BUHARI IS A BLESSING ... BUHARI WONT DO THAT... SO DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH

IF SOWORE AND LIKES ARE SERIOUS.... LET THEM SHOW US BY FORMING THE FORCE TO PUSH THIS OLD MEN OUT......

THIS OLD MEN HAS BEEN HERE FOR AGES, DONT UNDER ESTIMATE THEM

FINALLY LET ME ASK

WHAT ARE U TAKING BACK, WERE U HOLDING IT BEFORE?
Re: It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits by ibabz(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
A simple Google search would have saved you from your stupidity. Anyways, since you're so lazy to know the difference -
Loan servicing is the process by which a company (mortgage bank, servicing firm, etc.) collects interest, principal, and escrow payments from a borrower.

kaypling:

Geez!! How are you so arrogant with your ignorance?? Pls what's loan servicing?
Re: It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits by nograv: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
martowskin1:

listen or read, i dont know how old u are....

TAKING IT BACK IS NOT BY MUSCLE.... BUT BRAIN POWER AND INTELLIGENCE

TAKING IT BACK DOES NOT INVOLVE LOSING OUR VALUES BY INSULTING OUR ELDERS......... BUT RESPECTING THEM AND TAKING WHAT BELONGS TO US

GETTING ANGRY OVER UR OPPRESSORS IS NORMAL.... BUT WE NEED TO MANAGE THIS ANGER WITH PATIENCE AND INTELLIGENCE

NIGERIA IS AN UNDERDEVELOPED COUNTRY... SO DONT FOOLISHLY EXPECT ELECTION TO BE FREE AND FAIR

WHAT WE SAW 2015 BETWEEN GOODLUCK AND BUHARI IS A BLESSING ... BUHARI WONT DO THAT... SO DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH

IF SOWORE AND LIKES ARE SERIOUS.... LET THEM SHOW US BY FORMING THE FORCE TO PUSH THIS OLD MEN OUT......

THIS OLD MEN HAS BEEN HERE FOR AGES, DONT UNDER ESTIMATE THEM

FINALLY LET ME ASK

WHAT ARE U TAKING BACK, WERE U HOLDING IT BEFORE?

I see you are one of the defenders of the old guard, I am afraid to say I am not..

I have less to fear about violence than you and the elites you support..

You do realise Nigeria is experiencing a demographic bulge? Which means a huge body of young men and women will soon hit the workforce and looking at the current economy there will be no jobs for them. I assure you when whenever this situation has arisen in history and the economy is not ready, the end result is REVOLUTION.

Typically Revolutions are bloody affairs and your precious elites have a lot too lose..

We have tried patience and intelligence. Did it work for Abiola?? Did it work for Fela Kuti? Did it work for Nnamdi Kanu?

We shouldnt expect the election to be fair as Nigeria is an undeveloped country. What a ridiculous argument, even more of a reason to oust these corrupt elites. If these old men dont go quietly then force it is..

I have no quarrel with some old oga walking down the street.

I will no longer defer to someone just because they are old. Does that mean they are any more intelligent, does that mean they have more integrity??

I have no fear about dying for my beliefs. To create a better future violence maybe needed..

As for what we are taking back? You do realise that post independence Nigeria was wealthier per head than Korea and most Asian nations. Look where they are and see where we are..? I want a proud, wealthy and strong Nigeria back..

That is what we want to take back...
Re: It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits by martowskin1(m): 7:11am On Jan 04, 2019
nograv:

I see you are one of the defenders of the old guard, I am afraid to say I am not..

I have less to fear about violence than you and the elites you support..

You do realise Nigeria is experiencing a demographic bulge? Which means a huge body of young men and women will soon hit the workforce and looking at the current economy there will be no jobs for them. I assure you when whenever this situation has arisen in history and the economy is not ready, the end result is REVOLUTION.

Typically Revolutions are bloody affairs and your precious elites have a lot too lose..

We have tried patience and intelligence. Did it work for Abiola?? Did it work for Fela Kuti? Did it work for Nnamdi Kanu?

We shouldnt expect the election to be fair as Nigeria is an undeveloped country. What a ridiculous argument, even more of a reason to oust these corrupt elites. If these old men dont go quietly then force it is..

I have no quarrel with some old oga walking down the street.

I will no longer defer to someone just because they are old. Does that mean they are any more intelligent, does that mean they have more integrity??

I have no fear about dying for my beliefs. To create a better future violence maybe needed..

As for what we are taking back? You do realise that post independence Nigeria was wealthier per head than Korea and most Asian nations. Look where they are and see where we are..? I want a proud, wealthy and strong Nigeria back..

That is what we want to take back...

angry angry angry angry angry

Bro I don't support ur ideaology of taking it back by force doesn't mean I support them...

I have followed the past 3 elections in this country..... So I understand the variables involved.

I am a more realistic, than dreaming person...

Now let me tell u, kanu and who ever u mentioned never applied intelligence in what they did, all they did is same forceful take it back that is not working...

Applying force and anger won't work, this men have resources that u can't mentioned, using force gives them more control...

What I expected is playing them out, not forcing them out.....

Imaging if the likes of fela and sowore can be 20 in the senate house, do u know the kind of change they will make, they will put the presidency to its feet...

Talking about revolution, do u know chukwuma Kaduna nzeogwu? Try and read about him.....

He is the only one I have seen that make such move.... But guess what happened.... The old folks fought back and he lost his life ....

Today no one dares speak about him....
Re: It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits by kaypling(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2019
ibabz:
A simple Google search would have saved you from your stupidity. Anyways, since you're so lazy to know the difference -
Loan servicing is the process by which a company (mortgage bank, servicing firm, etc.) collects interest, principal, and escrow payments from a borrower.

Collects principal... you see that right?? And I'm the stupid one. I always like it when you guys reveal your intelligence.. I'm done!
Re: It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits by nograv: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2019
martowskin1:

angry angry angry angry angry

Bro I don't support ur ideaology of taking it back by force doesn't mean I support them...

I have followed the past 3 elections in this country..... So I understand the variables involved.

I am a more realistic, than dreaming person...

Now let me tell u, kanu and who ever u mentioned never applied intelligence in what they did, all they did is same forceful take it back that is not working...

Applying force and anger won't work, this men have resources that u can't mentioned, using force gives them more control...

What I expected is playing them out, not forcing them out.....

Imaging if the likes of fela and sowore can be 20 in the senate house, do u know the kind of change they will make, they will put the presidency to its feet...

Talking about revolution, do u know chukwuma Kaduna nzeogwu? Try and read about him.....

He is the only one I have seen that make such move.... But guess what happened.... The old folks fought back and he lost his life ....

Today no one dares speak about him....

Sorry none of the men cited used force. Especially not Abiola or Fela. They critiqued the economy and nothing more.

Nnamdi threatened violence but in truth he mostly just critiqued the country and was was forced to flee..

As for chukwuma Kaduna nzeogwu I thought his name was familiar. This man was one of the original 1966 coup plotters who shot the northern leaders.

I think that one event set in motion the events that led the Nigeria we see today. The coup of 1966 was a mistake, that specific set of Igbos were not fully aware of the ramifications of their actions. Killing the Northern premiers meant that it set the largely cohesive North against the Igbos. The Northerners launched a counter coup and purged Igbos from the army.. The Igbos were ultimately marginalised politically as well. This has remained the case until today..

I also remember the flippant way chukwuma Kaduna nzeogwu spoke about shooting Northern leaders. That man has the death of thousands of innocent Igbos who were killed by Northerners in revenge on his hands.. I do not lament his passing and I am half Igbo myself..

Look we agree to disagree. I believe Sowore is the future and I will support him. He is trying to build a base of support across the country.

He has even tried in the North, which maybe fruitless but at least he tried.. Once he has Middle Belt, Delta, South East and South West; he maybe able to unseat the old men..

Nigeria cannot afford to waste another 50 years. Africa needs a powerful nation that can act as its global voice.. Niether Buhari or Atiku can deliver that. So Sowore it is...
Re: It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits by martowskin1(m): 5:28am On Jan 05, 2019
nograv:

Sorry none of the men cited used force. Especially not Abiola or Fela. They critiqued the economy and nothing more.

Nnamdi threatened violence but in truth he mostly just critiqued the country and was was forced to flee..

As for chukwuma Kaduna nzeogwu I thought his name was familiar. This man was one of the original 1966 coup plotters who shot the northern leaders.

I think that one event set in motion the events that led the Nigeria we see today. The coup of 1966 was a mistake, that specific set of Igbos were not fully aware of the ramifications of their actions. Killing the Northern premiers meant that it set the largely cohesive North against the Igbos. The Northerners launched a counter coup and purged Igbos from the army.. The Igbos were ultimately marginalised politically as well. This has remained the case until today..

I also remember the flippant way chukwuma Kaduna nzeogwu spoke about shooting Northern leaders. That man has the death of thousands of innocent Igbos who were killed by Northerners in revenge on his hands.. I do not lament his passing and I am half Igbo myself..

Look we agree to disagree. I believe Sowore is the future and I will support him. He is trying to build a base of support across the country.

He has even tried in the North, which maybe fruitless but at least he tried.. Once he has Middle Belt, Delta, South East and South West; he maybe able to unseat the old men..

Nigeria cannot afford to waste another 50 years. Africa needs a powerful nation that can act as its global voice.. Niether Buhari or Atiku can deliver that. So Sowore it is...

Look at this book and read, they said it is an Igbo coup, like I will say.... Most of us have been played for along time, we don't even know how we came to this level....

Alot of lies have been told.... History is moving fast and so the truth is moving away....

Am just lucky to have a grand father who kept books, so I don't depend on the lies written on the internet

Chukwuma is from asaba the current Delta and not an Igbo

Chukwuma was born an brought up in Kaduna, he speaks Hausa fluently, he is more of an Hausa than an Igbo man

His aim was not against the northern generals, but against all the old leaders then not taking the country to the right path after the British left us

Chukwuma was 29yrs when he made that move (imagine the boldness he has at that age, that's what I call take it back)

OBJ was his best friend, OBJ would have joined in that coup or gave him a better plan , but OBJ was not in the country during the planning, OBJ came back to Nigeria the day when the coup took place(even when they went for peace keeping in Congo, chukwuma was always the rascal one and OBJ was the cunny one)

Aguyi ironsi was incharge of Lagos HQ, which he wanted to wipe out as well but his commrade couldn't carry it out as planned, he ran away

Ojukwu was incharge of the eastern region, the coup failed there because ojukwu countered it b4 they could take on him

Which is the reason ojukwu said "u called it an Igbo coup, but I was the one who fought back an sent support to Kaduna hq"

Bro there is alot about this country we were not told, is the reason I laugh most times when I see so many trash people say on NL

because they don't even know about their country,

There is also another book written by ojokwu titled "because I was involved" look for it and read ..... Internet is full with doctored lies ......

U see, until this country is restructured , nothing will work.... No matter who rules..

Ask ur self, why do they always avoid the issue of restructuring? ...

because they know alot of them won't benefit from it....

The loads to Thier pocket will drop

There will be accountability

Imagining a northern Malam or almajiri who all he cares about is nothing for his future , determining who will rule me from the south who cares not only about my future but my generations to come

Re: It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits by nograv: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2019
martowskin1:

Look at this book and read, they said it is an Igbo coup, like I will say.... Most of us have been played for along time, we don't even know how we came to this level....

Alot of lies have been told.... History is moving fast and so the truth is moving away....

Am just lucky to have a grand father who kept books, so I don't depend on the lies written on the internet

Chukwuma is from asaba the current Delta and not an Igbo

Chukwuma was born an brought up in Kaduna, he speaks Hausa fluently, he is more of an Hausa than an Igbo man

His aim was not against the northern generals, but against all the old leaders then not taking the country to the right path after the British left us

Chukwuma was 29yrs when he made that move (imagine the boldness he has at that age, that's what I call take it back)

OBJ was his best friend, OBJ would have joined in that coup or gave him a better plan , but OBJ was not in the country during the planning, OBJ came back to Nigeria the day when the coup took place(even when they went for peace keeping in Congo, chukwuma was always the rascal one and OBJ was the cunny one)

Aguyi ironsi was incharge of Lagos HQ, which he wanted to wipe out as well but his commrade couldn't carry it out as planned, he ran away

Ojukwu was incharge of the eastern region, the coup failed there because ojukwu countered it b4 they could take on him

Which is the reason ojukwu said "u called it an Igbo coup, but I was the one who fought back an sent support to Kaduna hq"

Bro there is alot about this country we were not told, is the reason I laugh most times when I see so many trash people say on NL

because they don't even know about their country,

There is also another book written by ojokwu titled "because I was involved" look for it and read ..... Internet is full with doctored lies ......

U see, until this country is restructured , nothing will work.... No matter who rules..

Ask ur self, why do they always avoid the issue of restructuring? ...

because they know alot of them won't benefit from it....

The loads to Thier pocket will drop

There will be accountability

Imagining a northern Malam or almajiri who all he cares about is nothing for his future , determining who will rule me from the south who cares not only about my future but my generations to come

I wouldnt doubt what you are saying and there is some things you can't say on an open forum. But for Nigeria back then to haved stayed on the right direction those Igbo would have had to go the whole way much like the Hausa ultimately did. They did not and that was their mistake....

On this we are in agreement, Northerners I hate to say it have always been the problem for Nigeria. Some old Igbo and Yoruba I met explained to me that individals like Ahmedo Bello didnt really understand or appreciate democracy. Once you spoke to him about basic concepts like rule of law and rights, they would look at you like you were speaking Chinese. So I understand why the coup plotters might have felt these leaders had to go.

Secondly few people realise how ethno centric Hausa and Fulani are. They are shameless about too.. I have had friends telling me how Igbo or Yoruba guys were warned about going near Hausa girls at Northern Universities. I even watched a Youtube video of a British Hausa girl who went back home and proudly stated she had never visited the south..

You mentioned Chukwuma speaking Hausa fluently, my mother always told me how for some of her family that was their mistake when the pogroms came. Hausa or no Hausa their own neighbours turned on them and killed them. It is the reason why she would always say "son you dont know Hausa" when I would mention visiting the North out of curiousity.

Look even the political moves of Northern leaders versus their Southern counterparts speaks volumes. Did you know that Bello was responsible for the creation of the Arewa region. At independence areas like Yobe were only losely associated with the North? Ditto areas like Borno which is associated with the Kanuri who had empire that predates the sokoto caliphate. The creation of Arewa and the bloc voting has kept Northerners in power until today. Southern leaders by contrast have always looked at the country as a whole, which doesnt reflect the reality.

That is why I wasnt suprised why they went after Nnamdi Kanu. I know exactly when they decided to act. It was when he started to successfully started to reach out to Deltans and even Yoruba. The idea of a unified South politically scared them.. So they immediately acted with Python dance and Crocodile Smile.. It was shameless..

Yet the South will entertain voting for Atiku or Buhari I didnt agree with the Biafran movement, we have already tried and that caused huge loss of life. But I will be honest we do need new leadership and it must be chosen meritocracticly. That means the leader is likely to be southerner rather than northerner. Only then will Nigeria be back on track. That is why I chose Sowore.. He is the only man who has the ability and vision to take Nigeria to the next level..

I agree the old elites will try to push back.. Even sowore has had to state he is willing to die for his country. He knows they may try to do a Moshood Abiola on him.. We all know that.. But we cannot have the likes of Buhari ever rule us again. A man with a primary school level education and my god it shows.. He has achieved nothing in the years he has had in power..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorism Trial: Court Grants Ndume Permission To Travel / Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working / Emah Bassey Accused Of Administering Juju On 22 APC Members In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.