Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today (18711 Views)

LAUTECH Lecturers Embark On Indefinite Lecture Boycott Over Unpaid Salaries / Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike / LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by YorubaEmir: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2019
Which school is LAUTECH again?
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by EdmundChidera(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2019
After election grin
Ajibel:
UNN ooo. When are we resuming
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2019
Ajibel:
UNN ooo. When are we resuming
College of Medicine have started lectures ( UNEC Campus)
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by citymen(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2019
LOGISTICS BUSINESS WORKSHOP 2019!!!

One of the best decision plans to make for the new year is to invest in yourself in order to increase your market value towards sustainable development.
Be part of the 2019 YEFA job givers program, featuring: LOGISTICS BUSINESS

* Logistics business with the aid of Technology has made the movement of goods and services seamless, flexible and more reliable to do. It is a 21st century lucrative business for thriving Enterprises and aspiring Entrepreneurs.

Attend the coming LBS2019 Event to:

- Access to first hand knowledge on Logistics business,
- Training on job placement and grants for Entrepreneurs,
- Learn and be able to take advantage of the Federal Government Innovation on Agro commodities export requirements and foreign market.

Other benefits
* Minimum of three months Internship
*Job placement
* Start-up Funding
* Certification from recognized bodies.

To attend, join YEFA Community on Whatsapp chat @ https:///d3Tn_VD

Venue: Folarin Koka Hall, Alausa Secretariat, Ikeja Lagos
Date: 24th January, 2019. 9am prompt
Call: 08035292722, 08111144595 for sponsorship/ partnership

This program is in collaboration with Lagos State Govt. (Ministry of Wealth Creation and Employment)

1 Share

Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2019
kumakunta:
ASUU holding FG by the balls due to election period . They won’t go this far in 2016
Shey o ba alright
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by sirxbit(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2019
Sellfish:
Lol....my friends who got admitted to LAUTECH in 2008 while I got admitted to OAU in the same year are still in final year for 3 years running while I graduated since 2014 grin

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale
I take God beg una make una buy this guy lappy I don tire to see this post
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by BrutusOj(m): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=KOLLYPROF post=74400199]They have pulled out of the strike and all staffs[s][/s] have agreed to comply staff
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by Neddyogu(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2019
Tiimy:
There's no actual signature it's a forged shit

I think so too. But let any student from dat school confirm if lectures have resumed. Na here we dey.
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by Tundeobama(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2019
semyman:
ASUU is agent of private and foreign universities.

There is nothing the Federal Government will ever do to appease ASUU.

Take this to the bank
You 100 percent right it all started when atiku and obj started thier private university project, they ensure they kill public by promising ASUU what no government can give.
All ASUU members are thieves too all the funds received nothing to show.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by FunctionX(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2019
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by Ajibel(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2019
01Alpha:
College of Medicine have started lectures ( UNEC Campus)

Well, I'm in Physical sciences Nsukka campus and nothing has been happening since November.
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by castro(m): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2019
Many people don't know that the ASUU/FG faceoff is deeper than we think. For one thing, chief wale babalakin the head of the FG negotiating team has applied for a private university license. Do you even know the present plan of FG towards university education? the planned introduction of education bank and its implications?
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by Godskidk(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2019
Haymaykar:
GOD PLEASE WHEN WILL MY OWN SCHOOL BE LIKE LAUTECH...."MOUAU OYA RESUME"....PLSSSSS
No reason am... After strike, MOUAU go still waste extra 2weeks before dem dey serious
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by Ajibel(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2019
EdmundChidera:
After election grin

Mba naa, since November cry
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by Pretijoycy(f): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2019
AAU plz resume also��...am so tired of staying at home
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by Amakababe(f): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2019
Haymaykar:
GOD PLEASE WHEN WILL MY OWN SCHOOL BE LIKE LAUTECH...."MOUAU OYA RESUME"....PLSSSSS
what is mouau. the name of a zoo or what
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by tony5(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2019
MillionCash:
That's their business

Bet9ja is the surest

If you miss yesterday correct score on Manchester United game, 0 ~ 2

See prove & more games on my signature below cool
You Are Mad, Infact God Will Deceive You The Way You Are Deceiving People.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by Ulrich01(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2019
mcstanleyr:
Congrats to all my subscriber last year , we keep winning and they keep wondering ,it first game of the year ... yea, call or whatsapp to be part of the winnings very affordable .Happy New Year.

Scammer. If it's so sure for you, why not stake your entire life savings and be a multi billionaire. Anybody that contact this dumbo is an ediot grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by Ademoore07(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
They have pulled out of the strike and all staffs have agreed to comply
Ogbeni, keep ur mouth shut. Are u a staff? I dont need to tell u who i am. Simply put, the strike continues until an internal ASUU congress took place, no decision can be made by anyone.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2019
Haymaykar:

Be careful what you wish yourself
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2019
Haymaykar:

Haaa.. See my fellow student oh. Guy hawfar nah?
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by moshuur(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2019
Haymaykar:
Hmmmmmm.......be careful what u pray/wish for
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by Johnsonibx(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2019
Haymaykar:
You better don't wish yourself bad thing
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by AndriaRich(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
We sabi Lautech na no be today...
Ladokites no dey easy to deceive... � � �
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
castro:
Many people don't know that the ASUU/FG faceoff is deeper than we think. For one thing, chief wale babalakin the head of the FG negotiating team has applied for a private university license. Do you even know the present plan of FG towards university education? the planned introduction of education bank and its implications?
Expansiate further

1 Like

Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by Bidphil(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sellfish:
Lol....my friends who got admitted to LAUTECH in 2008 while I got admitted to OAU in the same year are still in final year for 3 years running while I graduated since 2014 grin

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

Biko this is not true, the present final year student got admission in 2013. Please ask your friend why he/she is still in school.

Shalom
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ajibel:

Well, I'm in Physical sciences Nsukka campus and nothing has been happening since November.
eya that's because una dey main campus
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by jazzykhm(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sellfish:

Maybe ur get many carry over ,cos I gain admission into Lautech in 2010 and went for my service middle 2016.so ask ur friend maybe his or her one of d Yahoo guy
Re: ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today by Ayobami7(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
英国加

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

800 Mind Blowing Facts That Will Absolutely Make Your Day After Knowing / Students, Start Now To Prepare For Life After School / Oau Pre-degree 2011/2012 Entrance Exams Result Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.