Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,846 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" (387099 Views)

Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert / CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology / The Sincere Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2021
SINCERE MILK: CHILDREN'S DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
FRIDAY DECEMBER 17, 2021

SERVING OTHERS
TEXT: MARK 10:42-44

"And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all" (Mark 10:44).

It is often said that "the way up is down." The way to greatness is humility. Our Lord Jesus Christ has shown us the greatest example of humility. He made Himself of no reputation.

His coming to this world of sin to die for us is the greatest demonstration of humility. He left all the glory, honour and privileges that He enjoyed in heaven to come to this world to serve and then die for us.

What about you, is your life beneficial to others? How willing and ready are you to serve others? Do you love to serve or to be served?

At home, are you willing to do the work others do not want to do? Are you willing to go on errands for your mother when others do not want to? Can you wait to sweep and clean up the church after service when other children are rushing home? Do you seek personal benefit or the benefit of others?

Only children who have the mind of Christ can have the grace to serve others. God promotes those who serve others. Let your life be a blessing to others.

PRAYER: Father, give me the mind of Christ and the grace to serve others.

FURTHER READING: John 13:4-8

See more here:

1 Share

Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2021
100,000 Youth walk

Tomorrow is another time to make history for the kingdom sake. Youths from all corners will flood the streets of Lagos in white attires.
An army is rising for Christ. Don't miss out. Get your branded t-shirts, bicycles, nose masks, Vuvuzelas available.
Don't be left out of history. Let the whole world know of the Great Miracle Explosion.

Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
SATURDAY DECEMBER 18, 2021

SEVEN-FOLD REWARDS FOR LOVING THE LORD
TEXT: PSALM 91:14-16

"Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name" (Psalm 91:14).

It is a common saying that life involves giving and taking. Abraham, the father of faith, showed much love to God when he was willing and ready to give his only son Isaac, to God as sacrifice.

God was so pleased with Abraham "And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven,..." (Genesis 22:16 - 17). Abraham's faith and love for God made him to trust God wholeheartedly and he became a friend of God.

Our Bible passage enumerates the blessings that will follow a child who loves the Lord. Such a child will:

(i) be delivered by God.

(ii) be set on high (promoted) by God.

(iii) receive answers to his prayers.

(iv) enjoy God's presence and deliverance in times of trouble.

(v) receive honour from God.

(vi) be satisfied and blessed with long life, and

(vii) receive God's salvation.

To demonstrate your love for God, give your heart to Jesus, pray to Him always, read your Bible every day, attend fellowship and preach the gospel. Loving the Lord brings a lot of rewards. Do you love the Lord?

PRAYER: Heavenly Father, plant Your love in my heart in Jesus' Name.

FURTHER READING: Genesis 22:15-19

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2021
Every Esther Needs a Mordecai || Sunday Worship Service || December 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKJoIuWTk9w
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
SUNDAY DECEMBER 19, 2021

WHEN TO RUN
TEXT: 2 TIMOTHY 2:22-26

"Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart" (2 Timothy 2:22).

Ku

It was in the middle of the night. The shout of "Fire! Fire!! Fire!!!" woke everybody up. Nobody waited to ask questions about what caused the fire. Everybody's goal was to run out of the building and escape the fire. Questions should be asked later. Such is the situation whenever anyone is faced with danger.

Actually, sin is more destructive than physical fire. Physical fire destroys physically, but sin destroys eternally. Friends of Jesus are warned to flee or run from sin.

Youthful lusts refers to the sinful activities that young people engage in. They do not think of the danger of and consequences of such sins.

Youthful lust includes looking at immoral pictures in books, on the internet, on smart phones, watching violent films on TV, moving with bad friends, belonging to gangs at school, stealing pens in school as a game, joining cults to show that you are strong, engaging in immoral relationships, enjoying worldly music, dressing to show off your body, sagging your trousers, and many more.

When you indulge in all these, it shows that Christ is not in your heart. Repent today and follow after righteousness. Run from sin and surrender your heart to Jesus before it is too late.

PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from youthful lusts.

FURTHER READING: Genesis 39:7-12s

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bible Study Service || December 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC4aeu2HjBE
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Day 1 || Great Miracle Explosion Crusade || December 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n4xKsqI1bg
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:59am On Dec 22, 2021
MONDAY DECEMBER 20, 2021

KNOWN BY THE LORD
TEXT: 2 TIMOTHY 2:19-21

"Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity" (2 Timothy 2:19).

A young boy who lived in the town was asked to accompany a lady to the village to deliver an important message to the boy's mother. They needed to trek from the bus stop on the main road through a thick bush in order to get to the village.

As they proceeded on their journey, they suddenly saw a woman afar off, walking ahead of them. Immediately the boy sighted the woman, he shouted, "My mother!" The lady who had never met the boy's mother was alarmed.

She rushed to cover the boy's mouth to prevent him from calling the woman again, fearing that the boy wanted to put them in danger by calling an unknown woman in the bush, but the boy struggled out of the lady's hand, ran and shouted the more - "My mother! My mother!!"

The woman heard and looked back. Alas! It was the boy's mother. The boy was able to recognize his mother from afar off without even seeing her face.

Jesus Christ our Lord said, "I know my sheep..." Our text clearly states that "The Lord knoweth them that are his." Does God know you as His child? Are you known by Jesus Christ personally?

Every mother knows her children, even in the dark, by just hearing the voice of the child or seeing how the child walks. How does God recognize His children? "And, Let everyone that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity."

Many children claim to be born again, they call on the Name of Christ but do not depart or run away from iniquity. Jesus knows who you are. He will only take His true children to heaven in the rapture. Are you one of them?

PRAYER: Lord Jesus, deliver me from every sin that makes me unknown to You.

FURTHER READING: John 10:14-16

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
TUESDAY DECEMBER 21, 2021

RUNNING OVER BLESSINGS FOR THE OBEDIENT
TEXT: DEUTERONOMY 28:1-13

"And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God" (Deuteronomy 28:2).

"Obey before complain!", shouted the prefect to the junior student. Such a phrase is common among students in schools where the senior students like to maintain order among the junior ones.

As friends of Jesus, God expects us to obey Him without complaining. That will open the door of blessings. Obedience is the first order in God's kingdom. The secret of enjoying God's blessings and favour is obedience.

Children of God who enjoyed uncommon favour and promotion in the Bible like Abraham, Joseph, Moses, Daniel, John the beloved, Paul, Ruth, Esther, Mary, Elizabeth and others got it through a life of obedience. God boasted about Job to Satan because of Job's life of obedience.

The Bible teaches us that to obey is better than sacrifice. Saul lost favour with God because of his disobedience. Are you disobedient to God? It is time to repent and turn to Jesus so that His blessings can flow into your life.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus, give me all the grace I need to fully obey You.

FURTHER READING: 1 Samuel 15:16-22

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 22, 2021

"AND CALL UPON ME IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE"
TEXT: PSALM 50:14-17

"And call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me" (Psalm 50:15).

A young boy was returning from school one day. Suddenly, he saw many boys engaged in a violent street fight. Everybody ran for their lives and the street was deserted.

The boy did not know where to run to because that was the only route that led to his house. Being a friend of Jesus, the boy bowed his head and prayed "Lord Jesus, deliver me from all these wicked people and take me home safely."

After praying, the boy was still thinking of what to do when one of the street boys saw him. He rushed to him and said, "Small boy, come, let me take you across." He led the boy across without anyone touching him. Guess what? The boy was happy and relieved as he ran to his house thanking God for answering his prayer.

Prayer works! Prayer is the key, and God answers prayers. Whenever you are faced with a challenge, do not forget to pray. When you wake up in the morning, the first thing to do is to pray.

In everything you do, pray before you start, pray again when you finish. Pray before you start reading or doing your homework. Pray at home, school and everywhere. Live your life by prayer. Pray without ceasing. God answers prayers!

PRAYER: Lord, make me a prayerful child.

FURTHER READING: 1 Thessalonians 5:17

See more here:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Day 3 || Great Miracle Explosion || Dec. 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYUYXV0q4NQ
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
THURSDAY DECEMBER 23, 2021

THE SEED AND ITS FRUIT
TEXT: 1 PETER 5:5-10

"....for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble" (1 Peter 5:5).

Rhoda and Ruddy were taught in school on how seeds grow and produce fruits. They loved it, decided to try it and were given seeds to plant. They were happy to see that the seeds grew, but noticed that the seeds produced different types of fruits.

The seed Rhoda planted produced mango fruits while Ruddy's own produced apple fruits because they planted different seeds. This shows that the fruits we get are determined by the type of seed we plant.

Our key verse today clearly shows us that the humble receives grace from God, while the proud receives punishment. The type of fruit we harvest is determined by the type of seed we sow.

Pride comes in sometimes without being noticed through suggestions and bad thoughts. Pride, when allowed, brings shame and punishment. King Herod became proud and was eaten up by worms. King Nebuchadnezzar was proud and God punished him.

Which one do you choose today? Do you want to be punished by God like Herod for being proud or follow Jesus' example of humility and receive grace and blessings from Him? Repent now, ask for forgiveness, and God will give you grace to be like Jesus.

PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to be humble like Jesus Christ my Saviour.

FURTHER READING: Philippians 2:5-11

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
Day 4 || Great Miracle Explosion || Dec 24, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf4K3w0TYnI
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
FRIDAY DECEMBER 24, 2021

BE THANKFUL!
TEXT: 1 THESSALONIANS 5:16-18

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you" (1 Thessalonians 5:18).

To be thankful means to show gratitude for the benefits we have received. One fateful day, Tom went to play football instead of going to buy the newspaper his dad sent him, and he lost the money. When he got back home, his dad was angry and wanted to beat him, but his dad's friend who was around pleaded with his dad to forgive him.

Tom's dad rebuked him and forgave him. Tom escaped the punishment which he deserved. He was very grateful and thanked his dad and his friend for forgiving him.

Some children don't thank their parents for things they do for them. Unfortunately, they have extended this to God. They take God for granted. Sadly, others will only thank God when everything is good and refuse to thank God when things do not go the way they want it.

Jesus gave thanks to God when there were only two fishes and five loaves of bread to feed thousands of people, and God multiplied it.

We are to thank God for all He is doing for us and praise Him for who He is. We must also thank Him for our salvation, for keeping us alive, for His daily provision and protection over us.

There are so many things to thank God for, and the Bible teaches us that we should always give thanks to God for all things. Are you thankful?

PRAYER: Father, please give me a grateful heart in Jesus' Name.

FURTHER READING: Ephesians 5:20

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
Day 5 || Great Miracle Explosion || December 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq4YinlK0Ck
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
SATURDAY DECEMBER 25, 2021

THE NAME OF JESUS
TEXT: PHILIPPIANS 2:5-11

"Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name" (Philippians 2:9).

Jerry was very close to his house when Noel, the bully wanted to beat him. Jerry became afraid and shouted "Daddy! Daddy!!" "Yes, what is it?" replied Jerry's dad.

Noel ran away when he heard the voice of Jerry's dad. Jerry quickly ran inside the house and was happy that his dad answered when he called his name. There is however a Name that is above and higher than every other name. That Name is JESUS.

Forgiveness of sin and peace comes through the Name of Jesus, because it is only through the Name of Jesus that we can be saved (Acts 4:12). Protection is in the Name of Jesus. The Name of the Lord Jesus is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and is safe, (Proverbs 18:10).

Victory over sin and Satan, healing, success and every other thing is possible through the Name of Jesus. It is the Name of Jesus that opens the gate to God's blessings. Jesus tells us in His word that whatever we ask God the Father in His Name will be given to us, (John 16:23).

Do you want to be free from the weight and guilt of sin? Repent and ask for forgiveness in the Name of Jesus. Do you desire a pure heart and power of the Holy Ghost? Ask in the Name of Jesus.

The lame man at the Beautiful Gate got healed when Peter prayed for him in the Name of Jesus. Paul used the Name of Jesus to cast out the evil spirit in the damsel (Acts 16:18).

What do you desire from God? Be sure that you are a friend of Jesus, believe and ask God to do it in the Name of Jesus.

PRAYER: Father, thank You for the Name of Jesus.

FURTHER READING: Acts 3:1-6, 16

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2021
Worship Service || Great Miracle Explosion || December 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uClM-1lrSs
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
SUNDAY DECEMBER 26, 2021

"YOU DON'T HAVE ALL THE TIME"
TEXT: ISAIAH 55:6-11

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near" (Isaiah 55:6).

"Dan! Ray! Your food is on the dining table, come and eat", called out Dan's mom. Dan left to have his meal, but Ray continued to watch the cartoon and did not eat his food even after being reminded twice. Though he was hungry, he felt he would eat his food at a latter time.

Ray slept off on the couch and woke up around 12:30 a.m. in the midnight, feeling very hungry. He ran to the dining table but the food was no longer there. Ray regretted his action because he had to go to bed hungry.
Some children today behave like Ray. They think they have "all the time" and plan to give their lives to Jesus at a later time. Others postpone praying and reading their Bible for another day. Ray went hungry, not because his mum did not prepare his meal, but because he delayed to go and get it.

Many sinners will go to hell, not because Jesus would not have forgiven them, but because they delayed in giving their lives to Him. Jesus would have saved the two thieves that were crucified beside Him if both of them had repented, but only one of them repented and was forgiven by Jesus.

The people in the time of Noah had enough time to enter the ark before the rain started. Unfortunately, they wasted the chance to be saved and perished.

Why are you not yet a friend of Jesus? Why are you not sanctified and baptized in the Holy Ghost? When will you return that book, pencil, ruler, etc., that is not yours to the rightful owner? Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near.

PRAYER: Father, I surrender my heart to You, forgive me and make me Your child.

FURTHER READING: Matthew 24:34-39

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Day 6 || Great Miracle Explosion || December 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdfcIVp5v8w
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
Bible Study Service || December 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPYmdChCrW4
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2021
MONDAY DECEMBER 27, 2021

WISE CHOICE
TEXT: JOSHUA 24:15-21

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" (Joshua 24:15).

We all have to make choices in life. Children also take decisions and make choices. It is also true that these decisions have different outcomes and results. We have power to choose, but do not have the power over the outcome and the consequences of our choices. Jason had the opportunity of going to school to learn, but chose to be lazy. He did not like going to school. He complained a lot about the class work, assignments and even the teachers. He complained about almost everything. Due to his laziness, he failed in school and also ended up a failure in life.

Boys and girls have to choose between studying to prepare for examinations and staying late at night watching TV, which might come with the pain of having to repeat the class or score low grades. Friends of Jesus have to choose between the pain of not going with Jesus during the rapture because of lying, and the temporary pain of being called funny names for standing for the truth.

As a sinful boy or girl, would you not rather surrender your life to Jesus and have a mansion in heaven, than just going to church and living in sin? Caleb and Joshua chose to believe rather than doubt the promise of God. They succeeded here on earth and are now in heaven. Paul the Apostle chose to obey and serve the Lord Jesus, and he is now in heaven enjoying in the presence of God. *Make a wise choice today.

PRAYER: Father, I choose to follow You to the end. Please help me.

FURTHER READING: John 3:16-21

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
TUESDAY DECEMBER 28, 2021

USE YOUR TIME WELL
TEXT: PSALM 90:12-17

"So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom" (Psalm 90:12).

It is common today to hear children say things like, "I don't have time", "I'll do it later", "I wish I had more time to watch TV."
Some complain they do not have enough time to do things they need to do. They, however, spend their time watching cartoons on TV, playing games on phones and delaying what they should do, for another time. Our lives are patterned by the way we use our time. To waste or spend our time unwisely is to waste our lives.

In the story of the ten virgins, five of them used their time well by getting all they needed. The other five were foolish. They delayed in buying extra oil. They could have spent their time well by buying extra oil at the right time. Painfully, the bridegroom came and shut the door before they came back from where they went to buy oil.

How well do you spend your time? Do you wait for your parents to remind you again and again about things you should have done? Do you spend hours watching cartoons and playing video games before doing your homework and house chores? Do you read your Bible, pray and spend time with God every day?

Wise children spend their time well. Beware! Waste of time is a waste of life!

PRAYER: Father, please help me to use my time and life well.

FURTHER READING: Ecclesiastes 12:1-8

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2021
WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 29, 2021

WHITE AS SNOW
TEXT: ISAIAH 1:16-20

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool" (Isaiah 1:18).

The nature of man is sinful. It has been so since the fall of our first parents Adam and Eve. We struggle to do the right things and we also try to please God, but our strength is not enough. It is only the grace which comes after genuine salvation through the blood of Jesus that can make us totally free from the bondage and nature of sin.

Maybe you steal, tell lies, abuse or disrespect your elders. You may have certain bad habits you have cultivated which you want to stop but find it difficult to do so. The Bible says we should reason with God, though your sins are as scarlet, you will be made white as snow.

Go to the Lord in prayer, tell Him how helpless you are. He is ready to help you overcome those sinful habits. He loves you and will not turn you away. No matter how deep you have gone into sin, Jesus can make you as white as snow if you will be sorry, confess your sins and accept Him as Lord and personal Saviour. He loves little children and wants them to be with Him forever in the kingdom of heaven.

PRAYER: Dear Father, wash me from every sin, and make me white as snow.

FURTHER READING: 1 John 1:7-9

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Special Revival Broadcast || December 30, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRWkqjPoR88
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
THURSDAY DECEMBER 30, 2021

BE A FRIEND OF JESUS
TEXT: JOHN 15:11-16

"Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you" (John 15:14).

It is often said that, "A friend in need is a friend indeed."

Mr. Timothy got himself into trouble while doing his work in his printing press. He mistakenly destroyed some sensitive materials he was given to do a customer's job. It landed him in a serious debt he could not pay. Everybody blamed him and nobody could help him pay the debt.

Then, his old-time friend heard about the problem. He came to him and showed him much love and understanding. Then he helped to pay up the debt and got him back to his feet again! What a good friend!

A true friend is very hard to come by. Our Lord Jesus offered to be a Friend to all boys and girls who surrender their lives to Him. That is the greatest gift anyone can offer.

He is the King of kings. He is the Possessor of all the riches of heaven and earth. He laid down His life for all boys and girls so that they can be free. If you agree to be His friend, He will help you in all situations of life.

Jesus is the best Friend to have because He cares. When you surrender your life to Christ, you get a life partner to help you all the way.

Jesus loves you and wants to be your friend. Repent now, turn away from sin and ask Jesus into your heart to be your Saviour and Lord. Now, you have a Friend for life.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus, come into my heart now and be my Friend forever.

FURTHER READING: James 2:21-23

See more here:

Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
FRIDAY DECEMBER 31, 2021

IMMANUEL!
TEXT: ISAIAH 7:14-16

"Therefore the LORD himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel" (Isaiah 7:14).

Immanuel is the Name of Jesus which was revealed through prophet Isaiah. It means "God with us." The revelation of this Name came when the nation of Israel was in distress. The people wondered whether the Messiah they were expecting would still come.

God gave them a prophecy of the coming of Immanuel. The ultimate fulfilment of this prophecy was realized at the birth of Jesus Christ by the virgin Mary. The Name Immanuel, therefore, gives us a new depth of meaning when God's only begotten Son came into the world.

Jesus as the Almighty God, came down to earth in the form of a baby. The all-knowing God became a child that grew in stature and wisdom. It is the greatest miracle in the Bible.

The Name Immanuel speaks grace and comfort to all those who believe in Jesus Christ. God became a man, not only to save us, but also to understand and sympathize with us. He loves us and understands our weaknesses.

For this reason, we can approach the throne of grace for mercy and receive help in time of need. He is Immanuel, God with us - the God who understands. This truth should draw us nearer to Him in prayer with confidence. Jesus is our Immanuel, who is with us always, even to the end of the world - Amen.

PRAYER: Immanuel, abide with me always.

FURTHER READING: Matthew 1:20-23

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Watch Night Service 31st Dec, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J6Yreaewac
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
Watch Night Service 31st Dec, 2021

Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:11am On Jan 01, 2022
SATURDAY JANUARY 01, 2022

COVENANT PROMISE
TEXT: PSALMS 46:1-4

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble" (PSALMS 46:1).

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High."

PRAYER: Heavenly father, please help me to find shelter and protection in You.

FURTHER READING: Psalms 57:1,2

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Wishing you a fulfilling and prosperous New Year filled with all blessings from above. Happy New Year 2022!

Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2022
SUNDAY JANUARY 02, 2022

THE OLD AND THE NEW LIFE
TEXT: 2 CORINTHIANS 5:14-17

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" (2 CORINTHIANS 5:17).

Children love to have new things like new clothes, shoes, bags, storybooks, bicycles, toys and others. No child would be happy to wear an old dress for new year celebrations. There is always a great expectation of the new year bringing with it joy and happiness. The truth is that, the new year does not automatically bring new and interesting things. It is our action or inaction that will determine what the new year will bring. If we fail to take the right decision to obey God's divine guidance through His word, we cannot expect to possess the special blessings He has prepared for us.

God's great desire for every child this year is for them to experience real transformation from within the heart and become new creatures. He wants you to do away with the old sinful nature by repenting and turning away from all sins. Then accept Jesus Christ by faith as your personal Saviour and Lord. Now go forth and bear fruit of the new life - love, joy, peace gentleness, goodness, meekness, endurance, humility and righteousness. Let your life so shine before all the people you interact with this year. They will see your good works and give glory to God Who has given you a new life. This will be the best year you have ever lived. Happy New Year!

PRAYER: Jesus come into my heart and make me live the new life and never go back to my old life of sin.

FURTHER READING: Colossians 3:12-17

See more here:

1 Like

Re: Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2022
MONDAY JANUARY 3, 2022

THE TEACHER FROM GOD
TEXT: JOHN 3:1-5

"The same came to Jesus by night and said unto him rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him" (JOHN 3:2).

There are many teachers all over the world that teach different subjects on all areas of life. Some are good teachers while others are not some teach the truth while others are false teachers. There is always something new to teach or to learn whether good or bad. God expects us to learn good things from our teachers. We must examine what we learn to make sure it is in agreement with the word of God.

Jesus is the greatest teacher. He was sent by God to teach us the word of God and make the mind of God known unto us. We must listen to Him, obey Him and follow His footsteps. Do not listen to false teachers who are in the world just to deceive children and take them to hell fire. They teach things that are against the word of God. Jesus is the only One who knows the mind of God and can lead us in the way to follow so that we can please God all times. Be not deceived let the word of god dwell in your heart richly. Read the word daily, meditate on it, obey it and it shall be well with you.

PRAYER: Dear Lord, help me to keep Your word in my heart so that I will not be deceived by false teachers.

FURTHER READING: John 3: 14-18

See more here:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (49) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.